Closed Thread
    Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100)

Jacking Off Causes Acne!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CaV961
    jacking off increases acne? good one, professor
    Originally Posted by webslinger
    wtf does acne have to do with jacking off lol?!?!?!?!
    i thought this was thread worthy

Are you guys serious, thought everyone knew about this. The reason why you get pimples is becuase of higher testeserone(sp) levels then other people. Thats a proven fact. By not jacking off you decrease your acne, i dont know if it will work for those people with major acne problems but for people with mild to little acne it will definitly help. Im not just making this up, there have been many studies conducted on it that have proved it right( not scientifialy of course). I have tried it along with many of my friends, and TRUST ME you will notice a huge difference. Its kind of like gods way of rewarding you for not doing wrong, becuase jacking off is frowned upon by all major religions( i know how you feel its almost imposible no too). You may also be wondering why your dermatoligist has never mentioned this to you before or saw this on a brochure, I'll leave that one up to you.

Brianrb036 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Acne is said to be caused by bacteria underneath the skin. lot of crap happens but then a pore gets clogged and then inflamed. right now this is the only thing they know about acne.... the reason it's believed (and not proven) that hormones play a role is that acne tends to happen in teens. i say they are right with hormones causing it but they say that jacking off only raises testosterone levels for a very very short period, and then they quickly drop off to normal levels. doctors are pretty certain that this temporary change wouldn't affect it

Ohiostate87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ohiostate87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ohiostate87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ohiostate87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ohiostate87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ohiostate87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ohiostate87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ohiostate87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ohiostate87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ohiostate87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ohiostate87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ...So now, post-workout, take your whey and jack off to raise your testosterone. That sound right?

thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000)
    not true but now i know who does it alot

Machher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol noooo...

acne is basically the accumilation of oil and dirt on the face as a result of it not being washed off. No amount of fatty, sugary foods can cause that, Testosterone also doesnt wash your face sir..

lol good 1....jerking off reduces acne...

bodybydave is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybydave is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybydave is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybydave is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybydave is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybydave is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybydave is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybydave is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybydave is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybydave is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybydave is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

beating slab,slapin the monkey,shiftin the standard,strokin the scrotum,masterbeatin.

Call Me The Space Cowboy sholiz's Avatar
    sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ****, I'll beat off 24/7 if it will raise my test levels!!!
    Admin @ Iron Mass [dot] com

Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy Conway is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Machher
    lol noooo...

acne is basically the accumilation of oil and dirt on the face as a result of it not being washed off. No amount of fatty, sugary foods can cause that, Testosterone also doesnt wash your face sir..

lol good 1....jerking off reduces acne...
    i was just at the dermatoligist a couple months ago and he told me that acne is caused by higher then average testerone levels and huge oil pores.

theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ohiostate87
    ...So now, post-workout, take your whey and jack off to raise your testosterone. That sound right?

i hope it sounds right or my training for the past couple months has been a waste.
    475/330/545 @ 242

if you dont belive me just try it for your self, i know alot of you losers couldnt go an hour with out jacking off.

brendanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendanm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cranking your **** has no significant effect on testosterone levels.

rage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I beat the meat a lot and my face is no pizzaface.

AB Trainer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking Lol

LOL why would they conduct studies on that and its pretty funny because who would be the test subject? lol u just get an email one day saying come down to lkjhlkjh ave. suite 32 to jack off for an expiriment about acne lol
    REP ME AND ULL HAVE GOODLUCK FOR A DAY PLEASEE REP ME

Fury18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fury18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fury18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fury18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fury18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fury18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fury18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fury18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fury18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fury18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fury18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pretty soon there going to start threads saying "Sleeping Causes ACNE!"

Drewzor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drewzor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drewzor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drewzor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drewzor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drewzor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drewzor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drewzor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drewzor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drewzor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've heard that jerking off decreases test levels..?

Just Try It Yourself, You Have Nothing To Lose

Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jimmy Conway
    You may also be wondering why your dermatoligist has never mentioned this to you before or saw this on a brochure.
    Maybe because it doesn't work. Changes in hormone levels can cause acne, as seen in puberty, but oil, dirt, and bacteria make it worse. Jacking off will lead to steadier hormone levels, but not to the degree where it will clear your skin of acne. And jerking off will, for a short period of time, decrease your test levels not increase them.

Brianrb036 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

causes vs contributors

just because something contributes to acne doesn't mean it causes it. it isn't caused by people touching their face (plenty of people do that and don't get acne) but that can possibly irritate the skin and cause breakouts. food does not caues acne (**** more people are fatasses here than healthy in the u.s. and less that 25% of teens get moderate acne) but some people say when they eat bad they get more. i could go on for 2 pages doing this for what people claim to be the cause of acne; the cause has to deal with genetics...

phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sholiz
    ****, I'll beat off 24/7 if it will raise my test levels!!!
    jacking off lowers ur test levels....look it up if u dont believe me..
    true protein.com (no space)
    Highest quality supplements for the lowest prices. No joke. Check it out!
    Use the discount code "AXM421" to save an extra 5%!

MrSmart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSmart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bull****, i've been jerkin' my turkey for nearly 15 years and don't have pimples.. if anything i've noticed a few pop up since i started Creatine.

Bigpump22 is not very well liked. (-100) Bigpump22 is not very well liked. (-100) Bigpump22 is not very well liked. (-100) Bigpump22 is not very well liked. (-100) Bigpump22 is not very well liked. (-100) Bigpump22 is not very well liked. (-100) Bigpump22 is not very well liked. (-100) Bigpump22 is not very well liked. (-100) Bigpump22 is not very well liked. (-100) Bigpump22 is not very well liked. (-100) Bigpump22 is not very well liked. (-100)
    dude, i see this a lot on the internet, and everytime the guy gets slammed for saying it.... BUT I totally agree. If i go a week with you spanking the monkey, my face will be clear, and even if i keep it to every 3 days or so, i will be pretty clear. But if i go once a day, i will start to break out, no matter what. I was camping for 2 weeks, and i came back clear, and i was hiking and running with very little bathing, and i was crystal clear. But when i came back i started to beat it and acne came back immediatly. So if you have acne, just space out the times you do it, and your acne will go away, I promise.

t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000)
    a major factor of acne or breakouts i've found is not washing your face after a workout, regardless of the extent to which you sweat.

2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jimmy Conway
    Just Try It Yourself, You Have Nothing To Lose
    Ever since comin to college (I'm a freshman) I've had a lot less time for things such as jacking off (plus my roommate's always here), and I have NOT seen any decrease in acne.

Someone made a very valid point about the testosterone thing. How bout the increase in testosterone from working out?
    So are you also saying that sex increases acne? Because there is really no physiological difference between masturbation and sex, they both lead to ejaculation. Also I thought testosterone levels decreased with masturbation, and I remember there being a serious thread about this and its effects on bodybuilding.
    Maybe your dermatologist has a point, but it's probably only valid in people with extreme hormonal imbalances, where any minor adjustment (such as frequency of maturbation) would cause an impact on acne.

I want some sources and more valid points.
    Body: Ectomorphus
    Sigma: Arees
    Birth day: February 29, 1991
    Max Tricepts Curl: 45 lb's
    Max Bicepts Curl: 78 lb's
    Max BB BP Bench Flat Press. : 305 lb's
    Max Death Lifts: 115 lb's
    B.F.: 8%
    G.F.: Anna
    Height: 5'9
    Width: 3'8
    Length: 3.59"
    Weight: 129.2 lbs (3.2lb gain this bimester)

"A weightlifter desires what mankind aspires... Together what will both jym and steel make of eternity? Nobody knows."
    -One of the greatest mans ever to life

milkl0ver2 is not very well liked. (-100) milkl0ver2 is not very well liked. (-100) milkl0ver2 is not very well liked. (-100) milkl0ver2 is not very well liked. (-100) milkl0ver2 is not very well liked. (-100) milkl0ver2 is not very well liked. (-100) milkl0ver2 is not very well liked. (-100) milkl0ver2 is not very well liked. (-100) milkl0ver2 is not very well liked. (-100) milkl0ver2 is not very well liked. (-100) milkl0ver2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    So 99% of people will get acne?
    stfu.

Atreyu is not very well liked. (-100) Atreyu is not very well liked. (-100) Atreyu is not very well liked. (-100) Atreyu is not very well liked. (-100) Atreyu is not very well liked. (-100) Atreyu is not very well liked. (-100) Atreyu is not very well liked. (-100) Atreyu is not very well liked. (-100) Atreyu is not very well liked. (-100) Atreyu is not very well liked. (-100) Atreyu is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by milkl0ver2
    So 99% of people will get acne?
    stfu.
    100! who doesnt jack off?

Blood Is Just More Sweat Vinkenoog1977's Avatar
    Vinkenoog1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Still amazes me who people can come to the wrong conclusion... If, and I say IF there's any relation between J/O and acne, it's the opposite of what's said here... Acne is caused, in part, by elevated testosterone levels, right, that's the statement... By NOT jerking off, u only keep on raising the levels, the hornier u get, the higher ur testosterone levels will be, so u actually should jack off if u want to get rid of acne...
    Length: 5' 11"
    Weight: 168
    Bodytype: ectomorph
    Bodyfat: 13%
    BodyBuilding since: February 2004
    Goal: 175 at 7%
    Split: - Tuesday: Chest, Forearms
    - Thursday: Back & Triceps
    - Saturday: Shoulders & Biceps
    (can't do no legs no more; knees are f*cked up)
    Benchpress: 210
    Military Press: 150
    Deadlift: 400
    Diet: 3900 Kcal (30% protein, 55% carbs, 15% fat)
    Supplements: Sportslab ProWhey, SportsLab ProMass, Vitamins/ Minerals