Want_some_mass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Want_some_mass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Want_some_mass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Want_some_mass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Want_some_mass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Want_some_mass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Want_some_mass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Want_some_mass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Want_some_mass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Want_some_mass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Want_some_mass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

skim milk and whey instead of casein

I couldnt afford my usual casein protein so I am thinkin of just mixing my whey with skim milk before bed. Will this word decent instead of casein or should i go out and spend the extra money for it?

How Much 4 Your Placebo? Newport Surfer's Avatar
    Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cottage Cheese works as a replacement but I'd rather go broke and homeless than eat that garbage every night before I sleep.
    CURRENT SUPPS: ABB Maxx Recovery, AOR Greens n' Berries, UP 2.0, Liquid Fish Oil

UNBIASED ADVICE BASED ON 5 YEARS OF TRYING PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING OUT THERE.

RAISE YOUR TESTOSTERONE NATURALLY !!!

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461291[/url]

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Want_some_mass
    I couldnt afford my usual casein protein so I am thinkin of just mixing my whey with skim milk before bed. Will this word decent instead of casein or should i go out and spend the extra money for it?
    I do the same thing. Just make sure to add some peanut butter and fish or flax oil to slow down the absorbtion at night. Or you could just eat cottage cheese (it's got casein in it) which is what I sometimes do instead.