LuEnguia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Help- CLA and Pyruvate

I bought CLA and Pyruvate ... and i wanna know if itīs good take both together or one per time.
    Last edited by LuEnguia; 02-24-2005 at 11:41 AM.

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    question. what for?
    doesn't watch t.v.

I bought then to lose fat and gain muscle.

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LuEnguia
    I bought then to lose fat and gain muscle.
    cla might work, but not the pyruvate.
    doesn't watch t.v.

WHY NOT THE PYRUVATE? isnīt to lose fat?

But, which one do i take first? CLA or Pyruvate?

And, itīs not that i wanna burn fat ... i just wanna more energy and gain muscle.

CLA - Research proven to build muscle, reduce body fat, and induce an optimum cellular environment for improved health!

Pyruvate - Research indicates that pyruvate not only has phenomenal effects on weight loss by burning fat, but also stimulates energy for higher performance in exercise.

sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ive read that the effective dosage for cla to be effective is on the dangerous side
    don't know about the pyruvate, never read up on it

a good link
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...&highlight=cla
    Last edited by sowle2themax; 02-24-2005 at 04:08 PM.