Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down What do you do if your wife or gf refuses sex most of the time?

What to do? I love how women will give you as much sex as you want until you get married, then they give excuses "I have a headache" "I'm too tired".

I don't believe in cheating even though guys have said that, why should I go out and work at gaming and getting poon when we could be smashing like rabbits at home?

I'm also not that attracted to her anymore. I married when I was overweight and had low self esteem, and now get eye fuked by other girls now that I've cut and lost weight. She's really skinny and I'm trying to get her to put on some muscle tone even though she works out every day, she just does too much cardio and is naturally skinny, so that just makes it worse. She says lifting weights is "boring".

We went to marriage counseling too and that didn't work.

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that means ur pipe game needs work brah
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by poundfive2 View Post
    that means ur pipe game needs work brah
    strong this.

Edit: I actually read the wall of text, you're not attracted to her, yet still with her? Da fuq?
    Tdot Misc Crew

League of Legends Summoner: Akebane

"Lifting keeps me together. People can treat you like ****, betray you, break your heart, and leave you in the gutter, but the iron will never turn it's back on you."

rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Vampgaze View Post
    strong this.

Edit: I actually read the wall of text, you're not attracted to her, yet still with her? Da fuq?
    We have house and kids, divorce would mean she gets the house, I have to pay alimony and only see kids on weekends.

Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like you have a lot of things to work out with your missus before you start worrying about sex. My libido has increased since i've been lifting weights so i know that feel, got internet prons?
    Unofficial misc anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw1ncADC9KM

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rackpullxtreme View Post
    What to do? I love how women will give you as much sex as you want until you get married, then they give excuses "I have a headache" "I'm too tired".

I don't believe in cheating even though guys have said that, why should I go out and work at gaming and getting poon when we could be smashing like rabbits at home?

I'm also not that attracted to her anymore. I married when I was overweight and had low self esteem, and now get eye fuked by other girls now that I've cut and lost weight. She's really skinny and I'm trying to get her to put on some muscle tone even though she works out every day, she just does too much cardio and is naturally skinny, so that just makes it worse. She says lifting weights is "boring".

This is why your having problems, your trying to inflict your wise as.s remarks on your wife. Pretty sure you've been drilling her head on how she should be training and eating for at least the last 6 month.

A word of advise, just stfu and mind your own business, be supportive to her so things would be fine with you guys again, or just get a divorce and stop making your and her life miserable

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cheat on her srs. that'll teach her a lesson. if she finds out, tell its her fault for not letting you clap dem cheeks/givin up da the cookies
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ever ask her why she no horny despite you becoming more attractive and fit since you got married?

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just get up in that ass.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks like the marriage is dead in the water to me, starts takig your money and saving it somewhere, not a bank though. make plans to leave, where to stay, where you can have the kids stay, get some friends to give you support if you can trust them.
    Id make sure you have given your wife every opprotunity to keep her end up, if she isnt willing to compromise, its time to tell ehr you are leaving and then lay your plan on her, do not get involved with anyone until you separate. best of rotten situation I reckon or you could sit and fester for years until one of you screws somone and you get nailed in court?

goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like you have bigger fish to fry, than sex.

Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah OP, sex looks like the least of your concerns. Obviously both of you aren't happy, and thats the reason for no sex. Once (if) you start getting your marriage headed back in the right direction, so will your sex life with her.
    Owed reps: nbongo

A little bit of you makes me your man. ;)

No Pubes Crew
    *skinny 'merica* crew

Originally Posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    Ever ask her why she no horny despite you becoming more attractive and fit since you got married?
    She says that I'm losing weight and getting jacked to get attention from the young hotties at the gym, not for her. So she feels threatened and thus cuts off sex (typical female passive aggressive behavior), which makes the problem worse.

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong wife.

Are you two doing stuff alone, without the kids? Making time for each other, doing little **** regularly to show you care?

Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    Strong wife.

Are you two doing stuff alone, without the kids? Making time for each other, doing little **** regularly to show you care?
    The marriage counselor suggested this, and we did it for awhile but then it got expensive (as the marriage counselor was) with babysitters and all.

But then someone said "divorce is more expensive".

Looking at at least $15,000 each for attorney fees.....

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Stop asking.

Women are exactly like children. If you explain that you want them to do something, many times they won't. If you demand they do it, then they certainly won't. You have to either not talk about it or refuse what you want them to try.

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She says that I'm losing weight and getting jacked to get attention from the young hotties at the gym, not for her. So she feels threatened and thus cuts off sex (typical female passive aggressive behavior), which makes the problem worse.
    You need to tell her she is wrong...you are getting fit for you, she should be riding that wave all the way to the bedroom and back as often as you will give it up.

Been married going on 3 decades, you need to communicate...sex is a bonding agent in a marriage, it allows both of you to express your intimacy to each other and lack of intimacy is often a symptom of larger issues...that is almost always attached to poor communication in some way. If you are staying married to save "half" then you are as much part of the problem as she is.

Marriage is work, there is no other way to slice it, but when you can achieve that solid rhythm there is not a better tune one can sing, and failure in a marriage is NEVER one persons fault, neither is the success of one.

Make up your mind, then make it work or move on.

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    Stop asking.

Women are exactly like children. If you explain that you want them to do something, many times they won't. If you demand they do it, then they certainly won't. You have to either not talk about it or refuse what you want them to try.
    That is if you are married to a jack a**......

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    marriage sucks.

women nowadays arent valuable enough as a lifelong investment.

cant cook, cant fuk properly, cant even raise children.
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That might be just your wife dude. Sh**, the wife and I had sex the night before last and the next morning. It's all about what's being put out there signal wise.

Sounds like you need a divorce. I mean, you said it yourself...you're not that attracted to her, marriage counseling didn't work, you're not having sex....the fukc is the point of being together if you're not happy? And sex IS a big part of the relationship. I told my wife straight up, "If there comes a point when you start denying me sex just to deny me, or act like it's a bother for you, expect me to leave.....or find someone else that'll fukc me like you won't". Bottom line.

If you're staying married just to go through the motions and you yourself aren't happy, why not be happy alone, or find someone else that'll give you what you want?

Wait, lemme recant....did you go to marriage counseling for SEX, or for SEX & THE RELATIONSHIP?
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500)
    age 25
    married with kids
    fail

why do people continue to fall for the marraige trap? Just fuark and split if things go south. No need to complicate life by investing in a silly ritual that benefits females far more than it does males.
    "Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"

nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if youre hearing no more than once a week, its time to go

DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If she's your g/f you dump her. No questions asked. Not worth your time anymore brah.

If shes's your wife.... well, then it's a bit more complicated. If you still love her I would take this route:
    - Establish your frustration through a means of open and honest communication.
    If that doesn't work suggest counseling.
    - See counselor and maybe that will help.
    If that doesn't work start slowly and discretely moving your assets to safe places. Contact attorneys and CPAs, they should be of some assistance.
    - Once assets are safe, serve her with divorce papers.

If she's your wife, and you no longer love her and she's a cold selfish bitch to you now... skip straight to the part about hiding assets and serving her with papers.

Then get in the gym, get aesthetic as fck, and rail chicks younger than you.

boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i get a new wife or gf
    Use coupon code BEARD for 5% off your order at truenutrition.com

♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Amckee25 is just really nice. (+1000) Amckee25 is just really nice. (+1000) Amckee25 is just really nice. (+1000) Amckee25 is just really nice. (+1000) Amckee25 is just really nice. (+1000) Amckee25 is just really nice. (+1000) Amckee25 is just really nice. (+1000) Amckee25 is just really nice. (+1000) Amckee25 is just really nice. (+1000) Amckee25 is just really nice. (+1000) Amckee25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    work on your strokes in bed, and make her cum atleast 10 times, this puts her in a better mood, compliment the sht out of her, tease her through out the day. She'll start having more energy being happy (due to all the orgasms) and thus interacting with you. talk your problems out ( making her lift weights) and convince her she will be lean not bulky and that will make her more sexier to you and maybe shell start for YOU. Women love to please their man if you please them in bed... THE POWER OF THE STROKE.
    Herniated Disk L45 with congenital lumbar stenosis and still going strong. You mad?

Goals
    Bench- 300-----315
    ATG Squat- 380-----400
    Deadlift- 335-----?

Current Stats
    1/19/13
    Bench 225 x 3 235 x 3 245 x 3
    ATG Squat- 315 x 3 335 x 3 355 x 2 (rehabilitating herniated disk)
    Deadlift- 5x5 295lb (stats suck, rehabilitating herniated disk)

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Next! I am getting it with or without her.

corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000)

i think you already know the answer to this.
    "The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."

**KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE**
    06 R1 raven
    02 CBR1100xx
    02 DRZ 400s

Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DTRrex View Post
    If she's your g/f you dump her. No questions asked. Not worth your time anymore brah.

If shes's your wife.... well, then it's a bit more complicated. If you still love her I would take this route:
    - Establish your frustration through a means of open and honest communication.
    If that doesn't work suggest counseling.
    - See counselor and maybe that will help.
    If that doesn't work start slowly and discretely moving your assets to safe places. Contact attorneys and CPAs, they should be of some assistance.
    - Once assets are safe, serve her with divorce papers.

If she's your wife, and you no longer love her and she's a cold selfish bitch to you now... skip straight to the part about hiding assets and serving her with papers.

Then get in the gym, get aesthetic as fck, and rail chicks younger than you.
    Please elaborate on how one goes about hiding assets in a marriage.
    ~Will kill for pussy crew~
    ~Toronto crew~
    ~CamelJockey crew~

Originally Posted by Luke_Skyguy View Post
    Please elaborate on how one goes about hiding assets in a marriage.
    Yes, please do.

Send assets to family members?

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My dad and his brother divorce-proofed themselves before they got married. They own a 4th generation family business that holds all assets and is pretty much untouchable.

Houses: in the brothers names.
    Cars: in the brothers names.
    Joint marital bank accounts: enough cash to pay bills and nothing else.
    Salaries: $15k/yr.
    Actual salaries: Good question, lol. Dem secret bank accounts.
    Properties: held in the business name.
    All non-liquid assets: paid cash under the table for a portion; significantly undervalued on paper. (Vehicles, RVs, boat, land, houses, etc.)

My mom worked for the business for years, but never recieved a paycheck. When she left, she couldn't even afford an attorney and had to borrow money from her sister. She lost the house in the divorce, lost her car, custody, everything. They sold some joint life insurance policies, and she got half of those and a little cash from the sale of her car. She walked away with $7k, minus atty fees.

Dad kept the house, his truck, his business, his investment property, and his recreational property. None of the cash that's hidden in the business was touched. They had a convenient flood (pipe burst) at the office shortly after divorce papers were served. Trollolol.
    Last edited by RandomMisc; 04-01-2012 at 09:23 PM.