Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

never understood these two pieces of advice people give to foreveraloners...

"stop focusing on girls and do things that you love and for yourself"

How exactly will disregarding girls help foreveraloners? I have been given this advice plenty of times along with many other foreveralones, and someone like me who is turning 21 this year and never even come close to kissing a girl before how exactly will this mindset change anything? Add to the fact I follow a good diet, and workout consistently my test levels are higher than the average person so of course I am going to have girls on my mind constantly, you can't avoid it. Also add to the fact that majority of people who give this advice to foreveraloners are naturals with girls and can get them whenever they want, so I highly doubt if they were incapable of having success with girls they would have the same mindset.

I honestly feel the only thing missing in my life at this point is a girl who is interested in me, I am happy with my bodybuilding accomplishments, I am happy with my part-time job, I am happy with my current education. Basically i feel everything else is there and yet shockingly I do not see myself ever having a girl in my life, which is something else I do not understand and brings me to the second piece of advice people give foreveralones..

A good example: I love staying active and I love sports, I remember playing recreationaly hockey and baseball in my high school days along with cross country did that help me get anywere with girls? No. However, I was very happy to be involved in team sports and doing something apart from just simply playing video games. It still got pretty annoying since I could not relate to my teammates since they were talking about girls often and of course me being foreveralone.jpg I just had to be quiet most of the time. Bodybuilding also, guys respect me both at work and at the gym, do girls give a fuk? Hell no.

"once you are happy with yourself, girls will be attracted to you"

srsly? If someone can clear this up that would be great but personally it seems like broscience to me. In fact, I would go as far as to say, no girl cares about your accomplishments or what is happening in your life since everyone is to busy worrying about themselves. I remember in my first year of uni I was confident (a bit more back then than I am know) and it kind of repelled girls away from me if anything. It just feels no matter what I say or do to reference a sports term: "I am always the benchwarmer". Meaning me and many foreveralones, it just feels girls will not give me the time of day and pick any other guys before me. Perfect example: Was taking a summer class and tried hitting on this cute girl sitting next to me, she kind of seemed nice and wanted to play along in the convo, but as soon as another guy joined in she would not even look at me anymore and just felt disgusted when I kept talking to her.

Me personally, I always have confident body language at school or at work, yet even my part-time job all the girl cashiers don't even want to talk to me even if i initiate convos with them, yet I see them chasing after 140 lb *******s at my work and constantly talking to them when they are on their breaks. Yes, I know I come of as a negative ******* on here but that is only because I let my problems out on this forum I do not act like this IRL..
    Last edited by revolutionbrah; 04-09-2012 at 08:54 PM.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah i know how you feel...i have everything going for me except girls so obviously thats all im gonna think about. Just feels like im gonna be a virgin forever
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by revolutionbrah View Post
    "stop focusing on girls and do things that you love and for yourself"

How exactly will disregarding girls help foreveraloners? I have been given this advice plenty of times along with many other foreveralones, and someone like me who is turning 21 this year and never even come close to kissing a girl before how exactly will this mindset change anything? Add to the fact I follow a good diet, and workout consistently my test levels are higher than the average person so of course I am going to have girls on my mind constantly, you can't avoid it. Also add to the fact that majority of people who give this advice to foreveraloners are naturals with girls and can get them whenever they want, so I highly doubt if they were incapable of having success with girls they would have the same mindset.

I honestly feel the only thing missing in my life at this point is a girl who is interested in me, I am happy with my bodybuilding accomplishments, I am happy with my part-time job, I am happy with my current education. Basically i feel everything else is there and yet shockingly I do not see myself ever having a girl in my life, which is something else I do not understand and brings me to the second piece of advice people give foreveralones..

"once you are happy with yourself, girls will be attracted to you"

srsly? If someone can clear this up that would be great but personally it seems like broscience to me. In fact, I would go as far as to say, no girl cares about your accomplishments or what is happening in your life since everyone is to busy worrying about themselves. I remember in my first year of uni I was confident (a bit more back then than I am know) and it kind of repelled girls away from me if anything. It just feels no matter what I say or do to reference a sports term: "I am always the benchwarmer". Meaning me and many foreveralones, it just feels girls will not give me the time of day and pick any other guys before me. Perfect example: Was taking a summer class and tried hitting on this cute girl sitting next to me, she kind of seemed nice and wanted to play along in the convo, but as soon as another guy joined in she would not even look at me anymore and just felt disgusted when I kept talking to her.

Me personally, I always have confident body language at school or at work, yet even my part-time job all the girl cashiers don't even want to talk to me even if i initiate convos with them, yet I see them chasing after 140 lb *******s at my work and constantly talking to them when they are on their breaks. Yes, I know I come of as a negative ******* on here but that is only because I let my problems out on this forum I do not act like this IRL..
    since you have everything figured out by yourself, why dont you tell us what the problem is smartguy......
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you're not happy alone, how can you be happy with another person? If you want to pussy so badly, go pay for it. Get it out of your system and you'll see girls aren't that big of a deal. They come and they go, but you'll always be you.

If my fat-ass can get laid by decent looking chicks, anyone f*cking can. Quit being a little bitch about pussy and putting it so high up. Pussy is pussy, it's all pink.

OP, the only reason your "confidence" repelled the girls is because you were a cocky douche. Plain and simple. All you gotta do is be yourself. At 20, you don't know who you are. You'll understand that when you actually think about it. Quit trying so hard and just get the girls to talk about THEMSELVES. Girls love talking about themselves. Throw in a few underhanded compliments and ask questions to keep the conversation going.

Women are NOT complicated at all. They want a man who is true to himself and comfortable in his own skin.

Also, I'm far from a natural. I'm just me. The giant with a heart o' gold.

EDIT: "It bleeds, it smells, and I can always masturbate." Learn it and live it.
    6'6" Manmore
    Slightly above average penor crew

WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Yeah i know how you feel...i have everything going for me except girls so obviously thats all im gonna think about. Just feels like im gonna be a virgin forever
    I don't understand how you can have everything going for you and still not be able to get laid.

cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lets be srs ur standards are to high because ur facial aesthetics are terrible.

/thread

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TallDH View Post
    If you're not happy alone, how can you be happy with another person? If you want to pussy so badly, go pay for it. Get it out of your system and you'll see girls aren't that big of a deal. They come and they go, but you'll always be you.

If my fat-ass can get laid by decent looking chicks, anyone f*cking can. Quit being a little bitch about pussy and putting it so high up. Pussy is pussy, it's all pink.

OP, the only reason your "confidence" repelled the girls is because you were a cocky douche. Plain and simple. All you gotta do is be yourself. At 20, you don't know who you are. You'll understand that when you actually think about it. Quit trying so hard and just get the girls to talk about THEMSELVES. Girls love talking about themselves. Throw in a few underhanded compliments and ask questions to keep the conversation going.

Women are NOT complicated at all. They want a man who is true to himself and comfortable in his own skin.

EDIT: "It bleeds, it smells, and I can always masturbate." Learn it and live it.
    rofl NO amount of advice will help this poor fool, the guy is definately certifiable, he has gotten tons of goodadvice on here, and still whines about the same bullshiit..
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

Scones for PWO Carbs foreverascone's Avatar
    foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can agree with you on the "happy with yourself can get you girls" bit. While it will make yourself at ease with everything including girls, it is ultimately your looks that will create an attraction in the first place. Still, nothing wrong with being happy though.

As for "stop focusing on girls and do what you love", it is true, and I will say it to every foreveraloner until it is an integral part of their lives.

Yes, you will often be plagued with thoughts about getting laid. But remember that you have a good body, job, and education. You can't have everything in life. You can try but it's very hard and don't beat yourself up if you can't.

Also, if it's a simple loss of virginity that you're looking for, go get a prostitute. I've said this a lot, and I will say it again. Getting a prostitute isn't a bad thing at all, don't let *******s tell you so.
    No longer foreveralone, but always foreverascone because scone is a great food

iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you have a social circle OP?
    Nursing Student

>< Manchester United ><
    Fractured arm:Jan 16 2014
    Torn meniscus: April 28 2014

DIDNT ASK LOL

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why does anyone even reply to his threads anymore? He will disregard all advice and complain about it instead. lol

TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    Why does anyone even reply to his threads anymore? He will disregard all advice and complain about it instead. lol
    Didn't realize who it was when I responded...
    6'6" Manmore

Scones for PWO Carbs foreverascone's Avatar
    foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I guess I just like to have some hope, lol.
    No longer foreveralone, but always foreverascone because scone is a great food

megaton123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) megaton123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) megaton123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) megaton123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

this is good advice, except for the "women are not complicated at all" part.

Women in their 20s are retarded to be honest.

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Didn't realize who it was when I responded...
    Take a look at this *******s post history...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...chid=118924801

lol

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by WAviking24 View Post
    I don't understand how you can have everything going for you and still not be able to get laid.
    be unattractive. brb smart brb ivy league brb athletic brb very cut brb friends brb popular/funny/social skills. I have my s*it together but i still cant get a girl.

I agree with revolutionbrah about those 2 pieces of advice, especially the part about " be happy with yourself". I WAS happy with myself until I realized NO girl will ever accept me. if girls dont like you, why should u be happy with yourself? clearly it must mean something is wrong with you
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by foreverascone View Post
    Also, if it's a simple loss of virginity that you're looking for, go get a prostitute. I've said this a lot, and I will say it again. Getting a prostitute isn't a bad thing at all, don't let *******s tell you so.
    I think he's like me. its not actually the virginity thats bothersome, its the idea that you arent good enough for even a whale to want to hookup with you. THATS whats killing me. if I got a prositute and lost v-card, it would not change the fact that im apparently so pathetic that no girl will take an interest in me
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jayohthatman View Post
    be unattractive. brb smart brb ivy league brb athletic brb very cut brb friends brb popular/funny/social skills. I have my s*it together but i still cant get a girl.

I agree with revolutionbrah about those 2 pieces of advice, especially the part about " be happy with yourself". I WAS happy with myself until I realized NO girl will ever accept me. if girls dont like you, why should u be happy with yourself? clearly it must mean something is wrong with you
    Brah I'm not the best looking guy in the world, but I manage to have girls "like me". Hot ones too. It's more than looks.

If my fat-ass can get laid by decent looking chicks, anyone f*cking can.
    you're 6'6 brah....................that alone can get you something if you just try. you have it much easier than a guy like me.
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Originally Posted by WAviking24 View Post
    Brah I'm not the best looking guy in the world, but I manage to have girls "like me". Hot ones too. It's more than looks.
    you're also not 5'4. The girls at my school care so much about appearance, and they ALL want taller guys. brb last dance I went to girl took off her heels to give me a dance then left halfway. it bothers every girl. add that to an unaesthetic face. you're probably average aesthetics and average height. of course you can get girls. im much below average aesthetics
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cles10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    5'4 as a guy isthisreallife? holy genetics of peace. ya unless you become a millionaire or have the most aesthetic face known to mankind ur smash partners will be average at best.

COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN!

That's all you *******s do instead of actually living your life.

Who the **** cares about your height? Can you change that aspect of you? NO? So ****ing deal with it and disregard the opinions of women who give a ****. Most women are ****ing worthless anyway so who are they to judge? Man the **** up....srs

COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN!

That's all you *******s do instead of actually living your life.

Who the **** cares about your height? Can you change that aspect of you? NO? So ****ing deal with it and disregard the opinions of women who give a ****. Most women are ****ing worthless anyway so who are they to judge? Man the **** up....srs
    easy for you to say im sure you actually pull chicks. well if you were constantly rejected for years to the point that at 21 you still havent gotten with anyone it would bother the fuk out of you too.
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Originally Posted by cles10 View Post
    5'4 as a guy isthisreallife? holy genetics of peace. ya unless you become a millionaire or have the most aesthetic face known to mankind ur smash partners will be average at best.
    smash partners? You realize I havent even kissed a chick yet. My height is really a limiting factor, even numerous whales have turned me down and im pretty sure thats the main reason why.

i know u guys get frustrated with us foreveralones but try to put yourself in our shoes and realize that it IS difficult, especially when you have some serious physical barriers to overcome like myself
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Originally Posted by megaton123 View Post
    this is good advice, except for the "women are not complicated at all" part.

Women in their 20s are retarded to be honest.
    That was my point. Hence, not complicated.
    6'6" Manmore

Cyal8erloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyal8erloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyal8erloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyal8erloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyal8erloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyal8erloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyal8erloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyal8erloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyal8erloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyal8erloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyal8erloser will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Focus on improving yourself and everything else falls into place.

Originally Posted by jayohthatman View Post
    easy for you to say im sure you actually pull chicks. well if you were constantly rejected for years to the point that at 21 you still havent gotten with anyone it would bother the fuk out of you too.
    I can pull girls but I have been rejected any time I have actually LIKED the girl. So yes it still makes you just as jaded but there is a lesson in that to be learnt for you. When you are outcome dependent you are more likely to be rejected like me when I start to really like the girl. When you are outcome independent your chances of winning over the girl are MUCH higher.

Seriously, when I don't care I can get any woman but if I care then it doesn't end well. I have worked on that though the last few years but now I can't find a good woman. lol

So the lesson in there for you is to become outcome independent and notgiveasingle****...

In this situation might help to think of women as a disposable empty cavity!

SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cyal8erloser View Post
    Focus on improving yourself and everything else falls into place.
    No it doesn't.

I have a stable job, good body, nice car, about to buy a house, and yet none of that makes me happy and still girls hardly even acknowledge me.

endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not a virgin but i still have no idea how to talk to girls. I guess i got lucky, i don't feel like i will ever get laid again. My social skills around girls are non existent, i don't even know how to open up to them or talk to them when i was with a girl a few months back i was so awkward because i was shy. I want a gf too but it's ****ing impossible when you don't have social skills and are foreveralone.jpg it's bull**** i just want to slap all these skinny/unaesthetic *******s for getting girls it seems everyone is capable of getting a gf except me

Originally Posted by SuperCell View Post
    No it doesn't.

I have a stable job, good body, nice car, about to buy a house, and yet none of that makes me happy and still girls hardly even acknowledge me.
    That is because you are short term oriented in terms of happiness! You view women as an object that will bring you happiness and fit that missing puzzle piece in your life. You will quickly realize that women don't have that ability to make you happy in the longterm they are just good at filling that gap up as a bandaid.

The gaping hole is still there underneath...

Also anyone who lives in NJ I will take you out with me if you have trouble. SRS

I can pull girls but I have been rejected any time I have actually LIKED the girl. So yes it still makes you just as jaded but there is a lesson in that to be learnt for you. When you are outcome dependent you are more likely to be rejected like me when I start to really like the girl. When you are outcome independent your chances of winning over the girl are MUCH higher.

Seriously, when I don't care I can get any woman but if I care then it doesn't end well. I have worked on that though the last few years but now I can't find a good woman. lol

So the lesson in there for you is to become outcome independent and notgiveasingle****...

In this situation might help to think of women as a disposable empty cavity!
    I've heard this before but i dont really understand. so if you are outcome independent you mean you dont care? but if you dont care, why bother even talking to the chick? I dont attempt to spit game at chicks i dont even want. are you saying it is only possible to be successful if you dont even want to be? even so, im always around plenty of girls. im sure youve had girls who were attracted to you seemingly at random. never happens for me
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew