NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Ok To Eat Fast Food During Bulking Cycle???

I would think it was be good to eat burgers, (not pizza or fries ) to fill the daily calorie when bulking. A burger has meat and bread, so i would think it would be a good idea to eat it and not over do it. What you guys think?? What do u eat when bulking, that has a lot of calories??

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes thats why is called bulking
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    grilled burger are probabley alright but stay away from burgers from mcdonalds and other fast food places like that

LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    go for it ,i mean i know i get sick and tired of eating huge meals all the time and a burger is cheap and takes like a second to eat.

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    homemade are fine

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    george forman grill homies!
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    should be fine as long as you dont go to some **** place for burgers although homemade is probably better if you dont mind fixing them
    "We slept in trenches under the tanks until we were awakened each morning at six. But I had another idea—my buddy and I would get up at five, open the tool compartment of the tanks where we stored our barbells, and exercise for an hour before everyone else woke up. After we finished maneuvers for the day, we would train for another hour. Finding the time for your workouts is simply a matter of motivation plus imagination."

"Normal people can be happy with a regular life. I was different. I felt that there was more to life than just plodding through an average existence.... I had it tougher than a lot of my companions because I wanted more, I demanded more. I was hungrier for success than anyone I knew."

"I lived by the training program. I was always master of writing out the programs. I knew that as soon as I put it down, the last thing I wanted to do was disappoint myself. I knew that I had to look in the mirror every day, and I could not look in the mirror and say, 'You know something? You're a ****ing loser. You cannot do the kind of sets and exercises that you write down.' I didn't want to face that."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

whiteboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just ate some Orange Chicken and Fried Rice from a Chinese takeout place. I'm on a bulking cycle, and I only ate like a 1/4 of it, yet I still feel guilty. Cutting is so much easier than bulking for me.

tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by whiteboy
    I just ate some Orange Chicken and Fried Rice from a Chinese takeout place. I'm on a bulking cycle, and I only ate like a 1/4 of it, yet I still feel guilty. Cutting is so much easier than bulking for me.
    that is twisted pal, i wish i had that mentality..
    fast food is fine, its fine evn when your cutting..just be smart about what you get. hold the fries, diet soda, thats 500 extra calories avoided right there. grilled chicken sand. over burgs...mcdonalds grilled chicken is amazing, they serve it on whole wheat buns now too its, like, totally sensational, homes.
    "it would be wicked to be an animal, you would'nt even have to worry about making plans."
    -kevin commerford

Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can't eat junk food.

I went through most of my life living off of the stuff wen I was severely obese. It only brings bad memories for me. I even had trouble eating a good amount of carbs until pretty recently.

Everyone has their opinion on junk food. A guy I know, Nick Zazzi, seems to eat pretty much anything he wants while bulking while my trainer eats clean year round.

I think eating junk food on one or two cheat days is fine, in fact some believe it'll provide a mild shock to the system, causing new growth. But I simulate this by cycling my carbs. (Very few on one day, and then eat double that amount later in the week). Seems to be working for me.

-jake
    Stimulate, don't annihilate.

maxotatlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxotatlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if u wanna be a fat ass its ok, otherwsie stick to the good foods like chicken , pasta, rice, tuna etc... milk as well, very cheap and brillianit source of protein
    Think Maximum overload think MAX-OT

HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ya seriously just cause its bulking doesnt mean you go to fast food places all the time and pig out that's how you get fat, i used to be pretty overweight and ive slimmed down really good and kept muscle, now when i bulk, i do it clean
    1......2......3...... LIFT

Fckin Catalina Wine Mixa! Fletch's Avatar
    Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you can buy lean beef at the grocery store if you really want a burger. It's more expensive but only has 4g Fat and 23g Protein.
    Bump to Dez for using the Foreman.....best investments Layne and I have ever made.

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!
    http://www.********.com/pages/Tampa-Teddy-Wireless/177454788957743

whiteboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by tankus

that is twisted pal, i wish i had that mentality..
    fast food is fine, its fine evn when your cutting..just be smart about what you get. hold the fries, diet soda, thats 500 extra calories avoided right there. grilled chicken sand. over burgs...mcdonalds grilled chicken is amazing, they serve it on whole wheat buns now too its, like, totally sensational, homes.
    Alot of ex-fat people have that mentality.

You can have it bro, along with my low self-esteem.

best investments Layne and I have ever made.
    For some reason everytime either Fletch or str8 mention their 'relationship', I get this image of a scene in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

"Heyyy I'm Fletch, and this is my heterosexual life partner Layne."
    Last edited by whiteboy; 07-03-2002 at 04:13 PM.

HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol i have a foreman grill too but its good for bacon when i keto, hamburgers i go for the bbq
    1......2......3...... LIFT

Fckin Catalina Wine Mixa! Fletch's Avatar
    Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by whiteboy

Alot of ex-fat people have that mentality.

You can have it bro, along with my low self-esteem.

For some reason everytime either Fletch or str8 mention their 'relationship', I get this image of a scene in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

"Heyyy I'm Fletch, and this is my heterosexual life partner Layne."
    we're just good friends bro who both enjoy the sport. More like teammates. Bodybuilding is not necessarily as individually focused as you'd think. Sticking to a diet without a friend to support ya is not an easy task.

- Fletch

bump on Jay and Silent Bob......they kick ass
    Find us on ********!
    http://www.********.com/pages/Tampa-Teddy-Wireless/177454788957743

Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Bulking=Fat

Now unless you're on either heavy anabolics/and or androgens, then don't bulk for gods sake. You're body can only process so many calories and the rest are either disposed of, but more often that not stored away as fat.

When an the Sauce, you're body can process anyhting you throw at it, and it seems to turn to muscle. While natural all you're doing is making sure your body gets everyhting it needs and then you go and throw more at it to make stored fat.

I'm complaining, but I hate these kids who come on here and think that if they go on the fricken seefood diet, they're gonna turn into fricken Ronnie Coleman!! It ain't happenin!!!

::Taking a second, in and out, yes that's it, breath:: okay I think I'm better
    . . . .I'm Huge. . . .The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Jules "Pulp Fiction"