Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chest Exercise for weird shape

Hey guys, I have a question about my chest.

I wanted to show a current pic, but I reformatted my computer and it is hard to reinstall my digital camera software.

Earlier I posted saying that my chest was too round, and people told me to do more inclines and everything. Now I do 5 rep 10ups on bench to 225 from 135 and juststop there each time so that I can work on increasing my inclines, which I do the same thing but only get to 185.

When I look head on at the mirror, it looks pretty flat (which is they way I believe it should look, or the way it looks on others), but when I look from the side, it still looks like it goes out towards the bottom, like a freakin ski slope.

Is there anything extra I can do to work on this, or continue the way I am going, or is it the way it is supposed to look?

Thanks
    Starting all over again. Glad I've dropped 20 pounds so far, mad that it's still 40 pounds away from my goal.

Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay.

My camera is finally acting right, so my picture from the front is attached. Please tell me what you think.

And I have already asked a doc, so please no gyno comments.
    Attached Images
    Starting all over again. Glad I've dropped 20 pounds so far, mad that it's still 40 pounds away from my goal.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    I think you just need to lower your body fat...

Your chest doesn't look all that different from what mine did when I was at 14-16% body fat...
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Ok really? That's good news then. I have already been on weight loss for a while, so I still plan on workingon that for a while.

Thanks

Intergalactic GrandPoobah Black_Collar's Avatar
    Black_Collar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Black_Collar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Black_Collar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Black_Collar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Black_Collar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Black_Collar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Black_Collar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Black_Collar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Black_Collar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Black_Collar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Black_Collar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just do some heavy incline dumbell and heavy incline dumbell flys.
    That should build an upper chest and help keep your chest in proportion.

Black_Collar
    Self Certified Flexpert.

optimogreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you need to build your sholders more to balence out with your chest

Yeah, I noticed that I am lacking a good bit on my shoulders, and I have started working them out more recently.

Is there a difference between dumbbell inclines and barbell inclines?

Also, I was doing dumbbell flys until I read that is not all that good for you. I read that it does a number on your shoulders

Thanks guys

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are actually lucky in that you have full pec muscle bellies. Your chest will become big as hell through training.

As you have been doing, concentrate on Inclines. You can even do BB incline, DB incline and incline flyes.

For lower pecs, you should do cable crossovers. This will "tighten up" your lower pecs without adding much mass.

Hey thanks Defiant, I really appreciate the info!

I just came back from working out and incorporated what you said into my workout.

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question

Originally Posted by Trapper
    Hey thanks Defiant, I really appreciate the info!

I just came back from working out and incorporated what you said into my workout.
    How'd it feel?