armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

yohimbe in canada

It seems to me now that the canadian law seem to have just unbanned yohimbe? Just saw some at gnc but price wasn't that great...

Anyways, I just wanna make sure its legal so I can load up some yohimbe from here @ bb.com. Don't know when its gonna become illegal again...

So, is yohimbe really legal in canada AGAIN? Whatelse have the cdn. law just recently unbanned I know 6-oxo is one...
    doesn't watch t.v.

Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's not exactly legal yet. But health Canada gave all distributors the chance to put in a submission notice to them for any products that they wanted to start selling. They are in the process of reviewing all these submissions and when they actually get to Yohimbe then they will make a final decision.
    So it's legal enough to sell. But I'm not sure if you will be able to get it across the border any easier than before.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was wondering about this as i noticed TIGHT! is available in canada. I only saw it online so i wasn't sure if they had changed the ingredients to make it Border Friendly.

I haven't been instore to a supp shop in a while but next time i'll have a look.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yohimbe is NOT legal in Canada.

Let me put it this way, I had an order seized about 2 weeks ago. 4 products could not cross the border:

1. products containing yohimbe
    2. 6-oxo (yeah, yeah I "know" it's legal now. Didn't stop customs from seizing and destroying it - you've been warned) (granted, it was the "old andro" on the label)
    3. 7-oxo-dhea (I was an idiot and thought I ordered 7-KETO)
    4. acetyl-L-Carnitine

The products containing yohimbe have "apparently" be sent back to the distributor.
    The 6-oxo and 7-oxo were "destroyed".

My advice: buy your yohimbe IN Canada. Yes, it's sold in many places in Canada. Customs WILL stop it if they find it. I'd also advice buying your 6-oxo in Canada as well. There's no use arguing with a Custom's officer. They can pretty much do whatever they want and you can't stop them.

FYI - bb.com is flagged (as is the Fast one now...). So whatever you order from them WILL be opened by Customs.
    You only regret the risks you did not take.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sunder
    Yohimbe is NOT legal in Canada.

Let me put it this way, I had an order seized about 2 weeks ago. 4 products could not cross the border:

1. products containing yohimbe
    2. 6-oxo (yeah, yeah I "know" it's legal now. Didn't stop customs from seizing and destroying it - you've been warned) (granted, it was the "old andro" on the label)
    3. 7-oxo-dhea (I was an idiot and thought I ordered 7-KETO)
    4. acetyl-L-Carnitine

The products containing yohimbe have "apparently" be sent back to the distributor.
    The 6-oxo and 7-oxo were "destroyed".

My advice: buy your yohimbe IN Canada. Yes, it's sold in many places in Canada. Customs WILL stop it if they find it. I'd also advice buying your 6-oxo in Canada as well. There's no use arguing with a Custom's officer. They can pretty much do whatever they want and you can't stop them.

FYI - bb.com is flagged (as is the Fast one now...). So whatever you order from them WILL be opened by Customs.
    Which method of shipping did you use? I knew that ALcar was illegal. 7-keto is legal though?
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

tomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Why is ALCAR illegal in Canada?

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

Originally Posted by tomo
    Why is ALCAR illegal in Canada?
    cuz...
    doesn't watch t.v.