Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Infusion

I also liked the old VPX micellean superfood one (the wildberry taste was great) - not sure if they still make it...

Infusion is really the definition of a good MRP. Healthy fats, fiber, oh - and 47g of quality protien. Taste is OK (I like the vanilla caramel one the best) - there are much better tasting MRP's out there, IMO. It's hard to beat Infusion for macro profile, though.

Based purely on taste, EAS myoplex deluxe is my favorite...not cheap!

Meathead310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meathead310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meathead310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meathead310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meathead310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meathead310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meathead310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meathead310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GNC Brand MEGA MRP EXTREME is ideal if you want to gain strength/muscle

-56 grams of proprietary blended quality protein
    -6.2 grams of leucine
    -5 grams of free-form glutamine
    -3 grams of creatine
    -300 calories
    -14 servings per container

I've been working out since April '07 and my max bench press started out at 130. At the end of July I could max 210. Thats pretty good, an 80lb increase in three months. I was taking GNC Whey protein then. But beginning in August I decided to switch to MRP just to give it a try.
    In the month of August alone, my max bench press sky rocketed up to 250lbs.
    This powder increased my bench press 40 lbs in a month. Plus its affordable, about $30 a container. Trust me it works.

micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like Labrada Lean Body RTD. I stick a bunch in the fridge in my office, and have one whenever a real meal isn't convenient.

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by micdaddy View Post
    I like Labrada Lean Body RTD. I stick a bunch in the fridge in my office, and have one whenever a real meal isn't convenient.
    Which flavor is your favorite? We have our new Banana Cream flavor out now, definitely give that one a try

micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ZacharyMills View Post
    Which flavor is your favorite? We have our new Banana Cream flavor out now, definitely give that one a try
    I buy the chocolate which I like, but I'll give the banana a try. Thanks

Destructos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destructos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destructos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destructos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destructos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destructos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destructos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destructos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destructos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destructos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destructos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Meathead310 View Post
    GNC Brand MEGA MRP EXTREME is ideal if you want to gain strength/muscle

-56 grams of proprietary blended quality protein
    -6.2 grams of leucine
    -5 grams of free-form glutamine
    -3 grams of creatine
    -300 calories
    -14 servings per container

I've been working out since April '07 and my max bench press started out at 130. At the end of July I could max 210. Thats pretty good, an 80lb increase in three months. I was taking GNC Whey protein then. But beginning in August I decided to switch to MRP just to give it a try.
    In the month of August alone, my max bench press sky rocketed up to 250lbs.
    This powder increased my bench press 40 lbs in a month. Plus its affordable, about $30 a container. Trust me it works.
    Sounds good.... some times I find myself not being able to get a good meal...
    I should try this. It's very affordable indeed.

Originally Posted by ZacharyMills View Post
    Yep, the banana is good sh*t. Good recommendation.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RTD's are not MRP's.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yep, the banana is good sh*t. Good recommendation.
    Awesome! Where did you pick this up? Local supplement store or bb.com or?

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    RTD's are not MRP's.
    Well...I think the profile of our RTD is definitely suitable for an MRP!

Edit: I guess it would be MRDrink

MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Metrx Mrp For The Win! Best Mrp Ever!

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)

Eas Myoplex Deluxe is great
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

spiat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hy

i have any kind of body supplements ....very good and very cheap...who's interested in leave a msg

FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    **** mrps id rather just eat a plate of food

gripperm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thisguy32154 View Post
    My favorite has to be Met-Rx in the White Box. O the good stuff so original and yet so good. They have 37-42 grams of protein of fast and slow digesting which is obviously essential in a MRP. They are also under 300 calories which is good for cutting or bulking you can add it to a small meal or throw in some oats and a banana. My favorite is the vanilla because you can do so much to it. They are really thick which is awesome. But overall this is def. my fav. MRP

You just summed it up... and they have been around forever

Will work for DOMS!!!! Armson Swole's Avatar
    Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Myoplex Deluxe. It's expensive but great. Vanilla is thick and tastes like cake batter.

HinsuranceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinsuranceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinsuranceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinsuranceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinsuranceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinsuranceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinsuranceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinsuranceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinsuranceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinsuranceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinsuranceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i havent tried it yet but im thinking of ordering a few packs of Prolabs Lean Mass. it looks nutritionally sound with a 40/40/20 ratio with good fats and quality carbs with low GI's. also, at 390 calories, theyre a nice value if you figure it as price per calorie (the proper way to measure cost if you ask me) rather than price per serving.

lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've used Myoplex for a while now, but wanted to try something new. It was between SAN Infusion and Prolabs Lean Mass Complex. I went with Prolabs (chocolate) because I usually have a MRP when on the go, and it makes it a lot easier when they come in packs. The Lean Mass Complex has a very good taste, and it mixes really well in a shaker.

dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lany View Post
    I've used Myoplex for a while now, but wanted to try something new. It was between SAN Infusion and Prolabs Lean Mass Complex. I went with Prolabs (chocolate) because I usually have a MRP when on the go, and it makes it a lot easier when they come in packs. The Lean Mass Complex has a very good taste, and it mixes really well in a shaker.
    Check out Core Nutritionals Core MRP. We are coming out with a vanilla flavor soon as well.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad you liked it Lany! My personal favorite is the Cinnamon flavor, but you can't go wrong with any LMC.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Will work for DOMS!!!! Armson Swole's Avatar
    Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by FWCMuZiK View Post
    **** mrps id rather just eat a plate of food

I don't think you understand what an MRP is.

Recovers with Shockwave! AMillane7's Avatar
    AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Prolab's Lean Mass Complex

Registered User ripped2shreds777's Avatar
    ripped2shreds777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripped2shreds777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripped2shreds777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripped2shreds777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripped2shreds777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripped2shreds777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripped2shreds777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripped2shreds777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripped2shreds777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripped2shreds777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripped2shreds777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Since I started working out 5 years ago at age 17, I have ordered the basic EAS Myoplex 42 pack every month when I ran out. I still use it monthly and have reccomended it to others but BB.com sent me some sample of something, maybe the ISS mrp i dont remember, and that **** was GREAT tasting. The Met-Rx has a bit too much saturated fat in it for my liking (as I would get the chocolate flavor one). I may, although unlikely, try to change it up next month and order the ISS as maybe the time for change has come.

lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Glad you liked it Lany! My personal favorite is the Cinnamon flavor, but you can't go wrong with any LMC.
    Thanks dvsness, i'll probably try the Cinnamon flavor too. Either way, I'll be sticking with LMC for a while!

mmeyer41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmeyer41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmeyer41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmeyer41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmeyer41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Beast003 View Post
    Hell yeah fudge brownie by up your mass is great. Great taste great results.
    I would have to agree that Up Your Mass is a great MRP! Solid protein profile, added glutamine, fiber, and no empty calories.....I personally like the Cinnamon bun!
    It's just weight...Lift it!

Supp Misc Outkast digitalgoodtime's Avatar
    digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am the same way, only I use the MRP with a shaker instead of the RTD. Those RTDs get expensive
    vegetable-based protein ftw

on hiatus - too many douche bags here.....

Supp Misc Outkast digitalgoodtime's Avatar
    digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    for thickness and consistency i must say i love the white box Met-Rx chocolate.

Currently i've decided to sample a bunch of MRPs in hopes of finding "the one" with best taste and profile all together. I love the chocolate. Met-Rx, and am currently really into the LaBrada dutch chocolate ice cream flavor. Next up for me is strawberry flavored UniSyn by Universal...
    vegetable-based protein ftw

on hiatus - too many douche bags here.....

insert_coin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lean Body Breakfast rules!!!
    You are what you eat.

blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Armson Swole View Post
    Myoplex Deluxe. It's expensive but great. Vanilla is thick and tastes like cake batter.
    I just bought $400 of myoplex deluxe I got a good deal, it came out to about $2.10 a serving, it's cheaper than real food. I am only worried about farting a ton. with 4 servings a day and tuna and some whole wheat bread and apple and a banana I'm experimenting this month. It's on a cut so aiming for 2700 cals ~ oh and adding in olive oil in semi copious amounts.

I had great success with the original myoplex in highschool, when you have your macros in check it makes you realize how small an effect supplements really have. Still gotta have that multi and creatine tho.

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

SAN Infusion

tcannabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by blueadept33 View Post
    I just bought $400 of myoplex deluxe I got a good deal, it came out to about $2.10 a serving, it's cheaper than real food. I am only worried about farting a ton. .
    good taste and no fart (for me)