LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Dumbbell bench press kills my elbow

So when I do dumbbell bench presses lately, I get this pain in my left elbow afterwards - not roll-on-the-floor-in-agony kind of pain, but a dull soreness that bothers me enough that I have to stop and pick up the rest of my workout later. I don't think it's joint pain, but it doesn't feel quite like muscle soreness either. Anyone suspect what this might be, and have ideas as to what I could do about it?

parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete
    Might be tendonitis. If it keeps doing it, best is to see a doctor. I have flareups in my elbows quite often due to overuse. I will wrap them up and do a lot of warming up to get a lot of blood in there. With dumbell presses, i play around with positioning. If its real bad, i take time off, sux, but better off doing it by choice than being forced to due to serious injury/problem.
    J.P. Fux quote "Bodybuilding is not a step by step process. If you don't erupt into a mountain overnight, its time to quit"

Seek and yee shall find!

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger!

LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by parapete
    Might be tendonitis. If it keeps doing it, best is to see a doctor. I have flareups in my elbows quite often due to overuse. I will wrap them up and do a lot of warming up to get a lot of blood in there. With dumbell presses, i play around with positioning. If its real bad, i take time off, sux, but better off doing it by choice than being forced to due to serious injury/problem.
    Ugh. I was afraid of something like that. I just got it this morning during my workout - had to stop, came back to finish later, and now it's flared up again. It seems to fade away pretty quickly, thankfully, but I probably oughtta get it checked out. Thanks for the reply.

Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Y2J is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used to get that all the time. Then I iced it for a day, and took IBProfein (sp?) for two weeks (3 20 mins before workout). I haven't had a problem since. Good Luck.
    Poofy Nesbit is my bitch

andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this might be a little off topic but if im doing incline presses i feel a strain in my left leg and it makes it hard for me to concentrate on the presses with this annoying strain in my leg, anyone else ever get this?