MWGreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Calories per day on Keto

I'm on my 4th day of Keto and feel good. This is easier than I thought. Workouts are good and although I have to give up some foods I like, I can eat other foods I wasn't able to eat before. The trick with the carbs is definiitely eating high fiber foods like nuts and certain vegies.

I've read that you should eat 10X your body weight in calories if you want to lose weight. What would be the ratio if you wanted to maintain your weight? Also, I'm assuming you could also use KETO to bulk by just increasing the calories. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Mike

ahoodlum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah 10x your body weight in calories to lose weight...you can bump this up to 11 or 12 if you go extra hard on the cardio...but don't cheat yourself.

As for maintenance, you need to find something that works for you. Bump it up to 12 for a week and see what that does. If you are still losing weight take it up to 13 and so on.

As for bulking? Yeah, that sounds correct but I'm waiting on part 3 of dorian and fitnessman's keto article to get the whole scoop.

Hope that helps.