muscleheaduk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleheaduk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleheaduk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleheaduk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bodybuilding food delivered to your door....

Hey guys,

I was thinking lately and do you think there is a big market out there for Calorie controlled meals (e.g. loads of calories) bulking/bodybuilding meals especially for the older guys who are often in full time jobs and have less time to worry about getting enough calories etc..?

What if there was a company who said for $18 a day, we will deliver freshly prepared protein rich food to your door, like ready meals, but all fresh ingredients that could just be put in the oven for say 20 minutes..... Just like a chicken tikka masala or pizza ...but alot more healthy!! and great for bulking the build...

Cheers.

Jay.

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by muscleheaduk View Post
    Hey guys,

I was thinking lately and do you think there is a big market out there for Calorie controlled meals (e.g. loads of calories) bulking/bodybuilding meals especially for the older guys who are often in full time jobs and have less time to worry about getting enough calories etc..?

What if there was a company who said for $18 a day, we will deliver freshly prepared protein rich food to your door, like ready meals, but all fresh ingredients that could just be put in the oven for say 20 minutes..... Just like a chicken tikka masala or pizza ...but alot more healthy!! and great for bulking the build...

Cheers.

Jay.
    That's not a bad idea. A BBers version of Jenny Craig.

However, I would pay $18 for a bodybuilder with a tight tank top and spandex shorts to deliver the food to my house. Hell! He could deliver ice for all I care! As long as he flex for me during the process.

Meeeeeooooooowwwww!
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by muscleheaduk View Post
    Hey guys,

Cheers.

Jay.
    Great Idea but I don't think there's enough bodybuilders in one place to sustain such a venture. Maybe cal?
    I miss Beer
    I'm Ready (SpongeBob Squarepants)

dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ummmmm .... I think it's called Nutri-system...
    WTF? Training for life and other stuff!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=477872611

OTC PCT Guide
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108385101

PH/DS Research? Start Here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109153431

+++ Mirror Whore Coalition +++

Do what you always did, Get what you always got...

Do or do not, there is no try...

Owe:

farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah I wish I was a celebrity and could afford someone to prepare all my meals to meet my needs. I don't see any way you could provide that for $18 a day.

TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by goddessamazon View Post

However, I would pay $18 for a bodybuilder with a tight tank top and spandex shorts to deliver the food to my house. Hell! He could deliver ice for all I care! As long as he flex for me during the process.

Meeeeeooooooowwwww!
    Down GA, down.

Take it easy, your getting yourself all worked up.

Breathe
    Breathe
    Breathe

Atta girl

Love ya Puddin',

T
    At my house, we listen to both kinds of music: Led and Zeppelin!
    How do you build muscle like Bert Landry?

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TDetroit View Post
    Down GA, down.

Take it easy, your getting yourself all worked up.

Breathe
    Breathe
    Breathe

Atta girl

Love ya Puddin',

T
    Opps! Too late! I put that visual to use 30 minutes ago. Now I'm going to take the little energy I have left and hit some cardio.

HA!

TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Opps! Too late! I put that visual to use 30 minutes ago. Now I'm going to take the little energy I have left and hit some cardio.

HA!
    I think now I will put "THAT" image to use.

StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Meeeeeooooooowwwww!
    Better yet if it was delivered by a UPS man, right Goddess??

Originally Posted by StartinOver-68 View Post
    Note to self again - retire to Hotlanta and get UPS job.

Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pray tell...what is bodybuilding food?

Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Baldsnake View Post
    Pray tell...what is bodybuilding food?
    Here's the list from Muscle & Fitness magazine that was published about 5 years ago.

PROTEINS

Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
    Tuna (water packed)
    Fish (salmon, seabass, halibut)
    Shrimp
    Extra Lean Ground Beef or Ground Round (92-96%)
    Venison
    Buffalo
    Ostrich
    Protein Powder
    Egg Whites or Eggs
    Ribeye Steaks or Roast
    Top Round Steaks or Roast (aka Stew Meat, London Broil, Stir Fry)
    Top Sirloin (aka Sirloin Top Butt)
    Beef Tenderloin (aka Filet, Filet Mignon)
    Top Loin (NY Strip Steak)
    Flank Steak (Sir Fry, Fajita)
    Eye of Round (Cube Meat, Stew Meat, Bottom Round , 96% LeandGround Round)
    Ground turkey, Turkey Breast Slices or cutlets (fresh meat, not deli cuts), ground chicken

COMPLEX CARBS

Oatmeal (Old Fashioned or Quick Oats)
    Sweet Potatoes
    Yams
    Beans (pinto, black, kidney)
    Oat Bran Cereal
    Rye Cereal
    Brown Rice
    Farina (Cream of Wheat)
    Multigrain Hot Cereal
    Whole wheat or Spinach Pasta
    Rice (white, jasmine, basmati, Arborio, wild)
    Potatoes (red, baking, new)

FIBROUS CARBS

Green Leafy Lettuce (Green Leaf, Red, Leaf, Romaine)
    Broccoli
    Asparagus
    String Beans
    Spinach
    Bell Peppers
    Brussels Sprouts
    Cauliflower
    Cabbage
    Celery
    Cucumber
    Eggplant
    Green or Red Pepper
    Onions
    Pumpkin
    Garlic
    Tomatoes
    Zucchini

FRUIT

(if acceptable on diet): bananas, apples, grapefruit, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, lemons or limes

HEALTHY FATS

Natural Style Peanut Butter
    Olive Oil or Safflower Oil
    Nuts (peanuts, almonds
    Flaxseed Oil

DAIRY AND EGGS

Low-fat cottage cheese
    Eggs
    Low or Non-Fat Milk
    Bottled Water

CONDIMENTS & SPICES

Diet Soda
    Crystal Light
    Fat Free Mayonnaise
    Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
    Reduced Sodium Teriyaki Sauce
    Balsamic Vinegar
    Salsa
    Hot Peppers and Hot Sauce
    Chili powder
    Mrs. Dash
    Steak Sauce
    Sugar Free Maple Syrup
    Chili Paste
    Mustard
    Extracts (vanilla, almond, etc )
    Low Sodium beef or chicken broth
    Plain or reduced sodium tomatoes sauce, puree, paste)
    Never quit!

Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good grief. Well....I did ask.

mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

HA!
    TMI!
    So...I say to a friend that I can't eat what she eats because "I eat funny". So she says "what does funny taste like?". So I say "Like rubber chicken".

baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thats an awesome idea!!

Or-If somehow they could freeze it and put it in the grocery stores.
    Like a healthy TV dinners for bodybuilders.

Oh, and +1 on the moving to ATL. Geez.
    Where the mind goes the body follows.

IG @imbakes
    MFP bakerjb19

Originally Posted by TDetroit View Post
    I think now I will put "THAT" image to use.
    LOL!!!!!!!

You're about as crazy as I am.

Originally Posted by StartinOver-68 View Post
    Hahahahahahahaaaa!!!!

That's right handsome! But I don't know who would get the biggest trill.....me? or the UPS man?

Originally Posted by mature_1_59 View Post
    TMI!
    Mature don't be that way. You know I still got love for ya!

Finding my Potential empresscat's Avatar
    empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dmangiarelli View Post
    ummmmm .... I think it's called Nutri-system...
    Nutrisystem is pretty low in protein and very low in calories... I tried it and was adding more food than I was eating from them. It's designed for sedentary people to lose weight.

Originally Posted by farsscf View Post
    Yeah I wish I was a celebrity and could afford someone to prepare all my meals to meet my needs. I don't see any way you could provide that for $18 a day.

$18/day - would be very hard to make a profit unless you had a large volume of clients. Consider you have to account for not only the cost of food, but a commercially licensed kitchen (or convert yours so that it can pass inspections), delivery vans and maintenance and fuel for them, time to prep the food, and time to deliver it.

I catered when I was in school, and did a lot of jobs for leftovers because I underestimated the cost to myself of everything besides the food. (Though that still was a sweet deal. How many grad students are eating gourmet meals every week?)

V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation Trying to help...

Meeeeeooooooowwwww!
    Here ya go...

I'm Batman.

Okay, I'm not.

Here's a frog.

@..@
    (----)
    ( )-( )
    o0..0o

** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this is actually a pretty decent idea.
    healthy food can get pricey when going ala carte.
    a set monthly fee would be pretty good...
    I use Ejaculoid. I'd prove it to you, but I'm not a homo.

Random Rufus is not very well liked. (-100) Random Rufus is not very well liked. (-100) Random Rufus is not very well liked. (-100) Random Rufus is not very well liked. (-100) Random Rufus is not very well liked. (-100) Random Rufus is not very well liked. (-100) Random Rufus is not very well liked. (-100) Random Rufus is not very well liked. (-100) Random Rufus is not very well liked. (-100) Random Rufus is not very well liked. (-100) Random Rufus is not very well liked. (-100)

Red face

Meeeeeooooooowwwww!

wow... someone's desperate

Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is actually an excellent idea and, with the right marketing, I definitely think it could be a successful business. I actually thought of this a while back but my hands have been so full with other ventures that I never seriously explored it.

To actually do this, there would be a lot of startup costs involved (food storage, preparation, delivery staff, etc), I wouldn't want to go near it without at least $5 million in funding.

That said, an interesting way to explore the concept with a much less significant barrier to entry would be to partner with an existing delivery service (I'm in NYC, so I'd probably talk to FreshDirect). You could try to cut a deal to use their infrastructure and staff to prepare/deliver meals that your staff would design. You'd handle the marketing, customer relations, meal design, web properties, customer acquisition, etc... for either a revenue share or operating fees. Basically you want someone who can do all the costly boring stuff as a "private label" for your company. Creating a dependancy like this would obviously dimish the overall opportunity but it would, in my opinion, be the smarest way to test the waters. After all, the brand is where the vast majority of the value would lie so you could always establish your own infrastructure once you had a large enough customer base to support it.

Okay, that's it for now. If anyone actually goes out and does this they'd better cut me in for half a percent at least

MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Meeeeeooooooowwwww!
    woof

MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MatthewBellJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Azaloth View Post
    This is actually an excellent idea and, with the right marketing, I definitely think it could be a successful business. I actually thought of this a while back but my hands have been so full with other ventures that I never seriously explored it.

To actually do this, there would be a lot of startup costs involved (food storage, preparation, delivery staff, etc), I wouldn't want to go near it without at least $5 million in funding.

That said, an interesting way to explore the concept with a much less significant barrier to entry would be to partner with an existing delivery service (I'm in NYC, so I'd probably talk to FreshDirect). You could try to cut a deal to use their infrastructure and staff to prepare/deliver meals that your staff would design. You'd handle the marketing, customer relations, meal design, web properties, customer acquisition, etc... for either a revenue share or operating fees. Basically you want someone who can do all the costly boring stuff as a "private label" for your company. Creating a dependancy like this would obviously dimish the overall opportunity but it would, in my opinion, be the smarest way to test the waters. After all, the brand is where the vast majority of the value would lie so you could always establish your own infrastructure once you had a large enough customer base to support it.

Okay, that's it for now. If anyone actually goes out and does this they'd better cut me in for half a percent at least

5 million start up cost? are you high? 5 Million dollars if you're delivering in a ferrari, have Bobby Flay doing your cooking, and package everything in gold.... this is something that could easily be started up from home with the right space and equipment, marketed, and be running in 6 months for under $100,000. From there with a good enough business plan and management you can expand rapidly with just your income.

jgravatt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgravatt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgravatt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgravatt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgravatt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgravatt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgravatt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgravatt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgravatt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgravatt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgravatt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is a service like this here in the Kansas City area, When you sign up they have you do a phone consultation with a nutritionist and identify your goals and what types of food you like then deliver you 5 meals a day Monday-Friday fresh to your door by 6:00 am. $208 a week with a 12 week minimum.

F1T4LIFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jgravatt View Post
    There is a service like this here in the Kansas City area, When you sign up they have you do a phone consultation with a nutritionist and identify your goals and what types of food you like then deliver you 5 meals a day Monday-Friday fresh to your door by 6:00 am. $208 a week with a 12 week minimum.
    What's the name of that service??

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by F1T4LIFE View Post
    What's the name of that service??
    Nice Bump, But Click HERE for Your Answer
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Here's your first delivery.

tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Peapod offers this in Chicago.