Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Chairs new pictures

hmmm...
    Last edited by chair; 07-18-2002 at 10:18 PM.

chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What would my weak points be, judging from the pictures and the statistics.

TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if you want it...ill give it...

1st your arms need some more tricep developement and your biceps appear to be lacking in length
    2nd lats could use some more width and back could use some more thickness as well
    3rd. need other view and pose as well like front double biceps or a most muscular would be good as well
    "We slept in trenches under the tanks until we were awakened each morning at six. But I had another idea—my buddy and I would get up at five, open the tool compartment of the tanks where we stored our barbells, and exercise for an hour before everyone else woke up. After we finished maneuvers for the day, we would train for another hour. Finding the time for your workouts is simply a matter of motivation plus imagination."

"Normal people can be happy with a regular life. I was different. I felt that there was more to life than just plodding through an average existence.... I had it tougher than a lot of my companions because I wanted more, I demanded more. I was hungrier for success than anyone I knew."

"I lived by the training program. I was always master of writing out the programs. I knew that as soon as I put it down, the last thing I wanted to do was disappoint myself. I knew that I had to look in the mirror every day, and I could not look in the mirror and say, 'You know something? You're a ****ing loser. You cannot do the kind of sets and exercises that you write down.' I didn't want to face that."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Daz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think every thing is coming up pretty well. Your just a beginner so keeping eating and be constant in your training.

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how did you get toothpaste allover your camera lense?

Originally posted by TheFutureOak

3rd. need other view and pose as well like front double biceps or a most muscular would be good as well
    if you want it...ill give it...
    Last edited by chair; 07-18-2002 at 10:19 PM.

Genetically Gifted Big Daddy Shane's Avatar
    Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice hair
    Forum member since 2002

I rep back 1k plus

bump

.bump

bump

RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry

hush please..

whats with bumping every few minutes when only two people are browsing this forum.

so i can be at the top of the list buddy

yeah that works when you are already at the top. i guess its cool to be at the top though, so what do i know

yes, it's very cool to be at the top, you should try it.

RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink

Go to bed its 3:47 am for god sakes...j/k

why don't you go to bed

I was kidding..and i never sleep..thats why i dont go..sleep are for pussies..why sleep when u can workout?..hehe..(i sleep sometimes)..

well, don't expect to grow too much if you're not sleeping

bump

I dont think u need to talk about growing to me..

oh ****...I think I just got bitched

Daz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Railz mate you don't need to prove yourself to this dude but you have to respect your elder's that means every one in the board. (your 15 right, hahahahaaaa) lol

I respect everyone..It was just 4 am in the moruning when we was talking up there..and I get kinda bitchy..

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Chest is the weak point! Lats are not great but that may be partly poor posing technique.

Looks OK from the rear, but less impressive from the front.

Still. OK to start with and will look good with further work!
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink Don't underestimate the power of sleep. Z-z-z-z...

Originally posted by chair
    well, don't expect to grow too much if you're not sleeping
    Railz, Chair has a point. You need to sleep in order for your body to grow. When you get a full night's sleep your body can repair the muscle damage done during workouts. Your body releases growth hormone roughly 2 hours into your sleep (approximately when REM - rapid eye movement - begins), initiating the repair process. Without prolonged sleep, you cut your muscle growth gains dramatically.

So sleep is not a sign of weakness. It's essential if you want to maximize your growth potential.

This is why babies and teenagers sleep so much. Their body is growing and needs the "non-active" time to make repairs, build new bone, muscles, nerves, etc. And although your brain is the prime beneficiary of sleep, in the case of the bodybuilder, sleep is essential.

I hope this helps.

- Skip "Z-z-z-z-z..."
    Last edited by Abdominator; 07-03-2002 at 07:39 AM.
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

Yeah i know..thats why i put j/k..

Any more comments/suggestions?

Bulk.

HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    chair you have some serious problems, i think you should have a look in the mirror ASAP!!! your face is crazy!!! lol
    1......2......3...... LIFT