Bangin Beats all the way Dj Pimpsta's Avatar
    Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

question about dips

hey guys well in my new program that ive started, dips are part of it. but the problem is whenever i try to do dips my inner chest hurts. it pulls and feels like somethings going to dislocate.

so my question is, is this normal? (i guess not) so what should i do, is there another exercise that i could do that would give the same result or effect? thanks in advance. cheers.

Live your dreams. Face your fears.

***I Am A DJ***

Check out my website, listen, stream, and download my tracks, and mixes!!!

-----> https://www.djdustinv.com/ <-----

mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    probably has to do with your breathing.. breathe in as you go down or inhale before going down and see if the pain remains

PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    elbows in, chest all the way out!

i get a real tightness right in the centre of my chest but its usually not a big deal. Try some bench dips if the parallels aren't doable atm
    Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face

Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mAssholio View Post
    probably has to do with your breathing.. breathe in as you go down or inhale before going down and see if the pain remains
    thanks ill try that next time

Originally Posted by hurri View Post
    elbows in, chest all the way out!

i get a real tightness right in the centre of my chest but its usually not a big deal. Try some bench dips if the parallels aren't doable atm
    ok will do! thanks.

btw no 3 in your sig made me lol!

***I Am A DJ***

MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    damn this program of yours is beating you up a bit!
    First your squats now your dips.
    Yes keep your chest full of air as you lower, and exhale as you push up. This will help keep your chest tight.
    Don't go too low, perform slow controlled reps, don't add weight until you're ready.

Mesomorphus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mesomorphus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mesomorphus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mesomorphus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mesomorphus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Keep Your lungs full with air when you go down, this will not make your inner chest hurts.

Originally Posted by MattyG View Post
    damn this program of yours is beating you up a bit!
    First your squats now your dips.
    Yes keep your chest full of air as you lower, and exhale as you push up. This will help keep your chest tight.
    Don't go too low, perform slow controlled reps, don't add weight until you're ready.
    yeah man im doing the german volume training program, its intense but im determined to finish it cos the results will be worth it. thanks for the advice. cheers.

***I Am A DJ***