Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Muscle growth possible after 55 ??

I posted an important question, but blew it by neglecting to type in the heading of the thread. My apologies therefore for posting a second thread (this one) of which the purpose is solely to draw attention to my original thread.

The thread is called "Oldman". I am asking the experts to please go threre and contribute.
    Appreciated.
    Old man.

Wallynick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

growth after 55

First of all I am 52 years old. I just won a National body transformation contest in the over 40 category. I would also like to say that there are a lot of men our age that wish they had your problem.
    I suggest you subscribe to "Muscle Media" magazine. and then order the last three months back issues. They cover the skinny mans delima. As a matter of fact there is an article about study done on muscle growth after 55. The conclusion is that yes it is more than possible.
    I suggest ,weight gain powder plus creatine, glutamime,ZMA and HMB.
    Good luck from one old gieser to another :-).

Chamakurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle growth possible after 55 ??

There must not be many of use over 55 because there seems to be very little written about the topic of old men trying to build or maintain muscle. If anyone has any good sites, books, or other resources please share!

CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, ur muscles can grow, after 55yrs young Eat, train right and smart and u'll see ur muscles grow, and eat lots of good healthy protein
    JESUS LIVES FOREVER!!!