Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Old man is just really nice. (+1000) Old man is just really nice. (+1000) Old man is just really nice. (+1000) Old man is just really nice. (+1000) Old man is just really nice. (+1000) Old man is just really nice. (+1000) Old man is just really nice. (+1000) Old man is just really nice. (+1000)

Question Muscle growth possible after 55 ??

I posted an important question, but blew it by neglecting to type in the heading of the thread. My apologies therefore for posting a second thread (this one) of which the purpose is solely to draw attention to my original thread.

The thread is called "Oldman". I am asking the experts to please go threre and contribute.
    Appreciated.
    Old man.

Wallynick is on a distinguished road. (+10)

growth after 55

First of all I am 52 years old. I just won a National body transformation contest in the over 40 category. I would also like to say that there are a lot of men our age that wish they had your problem.
    I suggest you subscribe to "Muscle Media" magazine. and then order the last three months back issues. They cover the skinny mans delima. As a matter of fact there is an article about study done on muscle growth after 55. The conclusion is that yes it is more than possible.
    I suggest ,weight gain powder plus creatine, glutamime,ZMA and HMB.
    Good luck from one old gieser to another :-).