DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

does leverage machines really build muscle faster?

do leverage machines really build muscle faster? are they a good deal? i want to get the powertec multi system gym and was wonderin if anyone has feedback on leverage machines

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Post My thoughts

I had their bench and didn't like it. It wasn't wide enough for me, if you're a small framed person you might have better luck with it as the wife really liked it. I can't comment on the multi gym as I've never used it. I do like their quality and the wife uses their leverage squat machine.

C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Build it faster? Than what, just lifting free weights? Nonsense. I have their leverage squat/calf machine but all my other lifting is done with free weights. You're 14 and probably going through puberty as we speak - just lift weights and eat plenty of good food.

DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    but whats the difference in free weights and machine, i know limited motion, but what else

C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    With free weights you have to balance the weight as you lift it, a machine balances the weight for you because of its built-in restricted path of movement.

From the way you asked your original question it sounds like you watched the video on the Powertec site. Did you? Don't put too much stock in what someone who's a spokesperson for a company says about their equipment. He gets paid to say those things.

lol yeah i did, he seemed kinda convincing lol well thanks for the feed back, i think ima just get a power rack and a bench lol

A power cage and bench is a good choice. Look on eBay around where you live, there's tons of used equipment on there at 50% or more off of retail prices.

thanxs for your help
    i just want to be the best beast i can be, make the INCREDIBLE PLAYS, PIN that wrestler, and jsut be crazy

LETS GET ****FACED(CRUNK)!!!!!!!

forearms:
    biceps:
    thighs:
    calves:
    chest:
    waist:

pumpster is not very well liked. (-100) pumpster is not very well liked. (-100) pumpster is not very well liked. (-100) pumpster is not very well liked. (-100) pumpster is not very well liked. (-100) pumpster is not very well liked. (-100) pumpster is not very well liked. (-100) pumpster is not very well liked. (-100) pumpster is not very well liked. (-100) pumpster is not very well liked. (-100) pumpster is not very well liked. (-100)
    Completely disagree. The free weight guys always mention that machines have shortcomings while leaving out the fact that all methods have pros and cons.

Free weight proponents always mention the stabilizer/balance issue, without any evidence that this is particularly vital to development. The most important issue IMO is being able to increase the load on the muscle as quickly as possible, by pushing to failure and beyond in workouts without reservation or fear of injury. This is probably the main reason that Hammer leverage equipment's so popular with football teams. For home use, machines allow maximum training intensity and safety without a spotter.

After years of free weights i can say that good leverage equipment does hit the muscles more intensely in many of the exercises - Powertec and Body Solid for home use, and many other companies that make similar equipment for gym use. I have a Powertec WB-LS and wouldn't consider going back to only free weights-i do have free weights in the form of dumbbells that are used with the Powertec to further increase the options. In a small space, the WB-LS covers almost all basic muscle building exercises and provides options for other exercises that are often better than equivalent free weight and rack/cage movements.
    Last edited by pumpster; 02-24-2005 at 11:55 AM.

thanks pumpster, nice to see an open mind here, not that everyones elses comments arent good, but pumpsters post gave me some more information, thanks every one
    i just want to be the best beast i can be, make the INCREDIBLE PLAYS, PIN that wrestler, and jsut be crazy

forearms:
    biceps:
    thighs:
    calves:
    chest:
    waist:

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by C Man
    Build it faster? Than what, just lifting free weights? Nonsense. I have their leverage squat/calf machine but all my other lifting is done with free weights. You're 14 and probably going through puberty as we speak - just lift weights and eat plenty of good food.
    bump,get your dieting down,because that is one of the most important things,then start your supplementation,creatine,etc,also i hope your taking your whey and multi vitamin ,goodluck bro

thanks man i am taking whey, but what kind of multi should i take?

forearms:
    biceps:
    thighs:
    calves:
    chest:
    waist: