Rock You Like a Hurricane ryuten's Avatar
    ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000)

Supplement intake while dieting

Okay, I'm a fat guy and I'm trying to lose some weight. However, when I lose weight, I don't want to let all of the bulkiness that I already have go to waste. So, I wanna build muscle and lose weight at the same time. If I take Creatine and Glutamine while I workout and run. Will I gain weight or lose weight?

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you can't decide what u want to do first, either add muscle or loss fat. In your case lose some fat

Use these
    fatburner(Scorch OR vasopro)
    alot of protein
    EFA's
    Chicks dig big calves

AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb

I would recommend:

A good multivitamin
    Fish Oil Capsules
    You might consider a fat-burning supplement

**Be wary that these supps are basically stimulants. I don't think their metabolism raising effects are that significant and people with certain health conditions should not use them...

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ryuten
    Okay, I'm a fat guy and I'm trying to lose some weight. However, when I lose weight, I don't want to let all of the bulkiness that I already have go to waste. So, I wanna build muscle and lose weight at the same time. If I take Creatine and Glutamine while I workout and run. Will I gain weight or lose weight?
    you'll lose weight! you'll see some muscle gains if you're still new to the weights...
    doesn't watch t.v.

The Bulldog Honky *KNUCKLEHEAD*'s Avatar
    *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im in your same boat. BUT for 4 months, ive been sheddin fat and buildin muscle better than ever before. stay on high protein and get some optimum nutrition 100% whey if u need more, eliminate junkfood and starchy carbs if possible, and try not to eat after 8pm. walk 1 hour first thing in morn and 20 minute walk or run post workout followed by whey and youll be golden!

* low protein will make u lose your beef - BAD!!!

* cardio and low to no starchy carbs and junkfood elimination carbs will shed the fat - GOOD
    Last edited by *KNUCKLEHEAD*; 02-19-2005 at 06:48 PM.
    "Thoughts Become Things." - The Secret

Rock You Like a Hurricane ryuten's Avatar
    ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks a lot, guys.