GuRu_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is weight lifting bad for the hernia ???

Some days after i exercise my biceps,my hernia hurts ??? Can weight lifting lead to harniation ??? From what is the pain caused and what should i do to prevent my self from harniation ??? I usually do the Concentration Curls http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exer...ntration+Curls ...Can this exercise lead to harniation ???
    HEIGHT : 1.80m
    WEIGHT : 160lbs

bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not much help on this, but I would stop until I get a professional opinion. I know from experience that you don't want to wait until the last minute to see somebody about an injury. It will just get worse.
    Excuses are just tools of incompetence
    Used to build monuments of nothingness
    And those who specialize in the uses
    Seldom achieve anything

aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100)
    The doctor from the other site I go to said weight lifting could cause hernia.. esp. squats... That's why I started wearing 'supporter.'

lol, I forgot the word, I was gonna use 'protection'

haha
    "OBSESSED" is the word lazy people use to describe the "DEDICATED."

nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GuRu_
    Some days after i exercise my biceps,my hernia hurts ???

No, your "hernia" does not hurt because a "hernia" is not a body part. A hernia is when an organ or tissure protrudes from the body cavity is normally in

aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by nitr0x2
    No, your "hernia" does not hurt because a "hernia" is not a body part. A hernia is when an organ or tissure protrudes from the body cavity is normally in
    maybe he meant that he already has hernia, and when he lifts, it makes it worse.. iono, just a guess.
    "OBSESSED" is the word lazy people use to describe the "DEDICATED."

Biology and Chemisty blasterfoo's Avatar
    blasterfoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blasterfoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blasterfoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blasterfoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blasterfoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blasterfoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blasterfoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blasterfoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blasterfoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blasterfoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blasterfoo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hernias are most commonly a section of the intestines falling into the scrotum through the hole were the vas defrens come and go. The reason it hurts or swells is because it cuts of circualtion to that part of the intestine. Some can be serouse while others can be left alone for a while. Some may make a need for immeditate surgery. Hernias can be caused by lifting heavy objects/physical excertion. Doubt you could get a hernia from training as small as a muscle as the bicep but i guess it could be possible. Theres my answer.

gtnul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hernia

if u have an inguinal (groin) hernia, then it is recommend that u don't lift excessive weights. u need to see your medical doctor, so he/she can arrange for an hernia repair operation. hernia's can strangulate, especially the inguinal type, which is very dangerous. men can lose their tesitcles and can even die from a strangulated hernia.

hope that helps.

Registered User thefifthfreedom's Avatar
    thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blasterfoo
    Hernias are most commonly a section of the intestines falling into the scrotum through the hole were the vas defrens come and go. The reason it hurts or swells is because it cuts of circualtion to that part of the intestine. Some can be serouse while others can be left alone for a while. Some may make a need for immeditate surgery. Hernias can be caused by lifting heavy objects/physical excertion. Doubt you could get a hernia from training as small as a muscle as the bicep but i guess it could be possible. Theres my answer.
    sounds painful...

Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know someone who had a hernia. His Doctor advised him not to lift more than 10lbs. He got the hurnia surgically repaired and now the Doctor said no to life more than 30lbs (off the ground).

GuRu_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok then i guess i'll stop working out my biceps and lifting weights, 'til i visit my doctor...
    HEIGHT : 1.80m
    WEIGHT : 160lbs