Blooot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blooot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blooot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How many Spoon-fulls of peanut butter before bed?

so what i ussualy do i workout, drink creatine, then about 1 hour after that i ussually go to bed.

i was told to eat peanut butter before bed, and i'm gonna try that, but i don't know how much to eat?

also, would it be good to eat peanut butter with celery?

thanks to all who help

p.s- idk if this helps, but i will only be able to sleep for about 7 hours. (have to wake up for work , it suxs)
    Last edited by Blooot; 02-18-2005 at 09:55 PM.

Killer Boots, Man! mistermuscles's Avatar
    mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I normally eat 1 tablespoon. I always eat mine with celery, but I also make sure that I eat 1 cup of cottage cheese as well before I go to bed.
    Kerry Adkisson (1960-1993)
    Steve Irwin (1962-2006)
    Owen Hart (1965-1999)
    Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)

You are missed!!!

MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1-2 tbsp, and it would be perfectly fine to eat celery with it
    370 Highest Weight
    170 Current Weight

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Blooot
    so what i ussualy do i workout, drink creatine, then about 1 hour after that i ussually go to bed.

i was told to eat peanut butter before bed, and i'm gonna try that, but i don't know how much to eat?

also, would it be good to eat peanut butter with celery?

thanks to all who help

p.s- idk if this helps, but i will only be able to sleep for about 7 hours. (have to wake up for work , it suxs)
    are you drinking whey protein and getting carbs in your system with your creatine pwo? i sure hope so because you arent helping your goals in any way by neglecting the "window of oppurtunity". also you should consume another meal about an hour or so after that shake, it should have protein and carbs in it but if you ate just veggies, protein and some pb then went to bed it really shouldnt hurt you too much if at all.
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2table spoons is fine.