Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)

5 Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique

I'm pretty sure this technique is just a movie thing, but for anyone who's knowledgable about percussive martial arts, is there any such thing as a "touch of death" in real life?
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

www.525.com - rock radio trevman's Avatar
    trevman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    from the things i've seen i rekon there is, but you won't find it being taught at your local karate club is thats what you mean.
    "Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become."

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by trevman
    from the things i've seen i rekon there is, but you won't find it being taught at your local karate club is thats what you mean.
    Yea that's true.....other wise you'd have a bunch of 10 year old kids using it on each other

I've heard that the ancient Spartans had some kind of fighting style that we don't fully understand today, and supposedly it featured several different "touch of death" style moves.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    sOMEONE bEEN wATCHING kILL bILL 2?

tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000)
    the "quart-of-blood" technique. just ask billy ray valentine.
    i represent angry, gun-toting, meat-eating ****ing people!

Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pretty much a blow to the right spot of the temple or the right spot to the throat with precision force is going to be a "touch of death" as you put it.

Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just use the Grock Punch Of Doom. My punches are so powerful my fist rips right into the guys chest and i rip out his heart and begin to eat it in front of him while he dies.

Originally Posted by Marv
    Pretty much a blow to the right spot of the temple or the right spot to the throat with precision force is going to be a "touch of death" as you put it.
    Cool.....I'll have to go downtown and practice on homeless people

Real Deal Strength & Con. Cricket_Fire's Avatar
    Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A snapped neck .

As said above, temple and throat shots.

BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well there is certainly no "touch" of death, but you can kill someone in one hit. I have a pressure point chart with almost half a hundred vulnerable points on the body, each rated from 1-10, 10 being death. One technique I heard on TV and it really does work, is to punch a guy really hard in the left ribs (his left) and if you hit hard enough, a rib might puncture a hole in his heart of lungs, possibly leaving him to die if medics don't get there within 10 seconds. Either way, I don't think they would be able to save a guy with a hole in his lung or heart

Originally Posted by BeSadTemporary
    Well there is certainly no "touch" of death, but you can kill someone in one hit. I have a pressure point chart with almost half a hundred vulnerable points on the body, each rated from 1-10, 10 being death. One technique I heard on TV and it really does work, is to punch a guy really hard in the left ribs (his left) and if you hit hard enough, a rib might puncture a hole in his heart of lungs, possibly leaving him to die if medics don't get there within 10 seconds. Either way, I don't think they would be able to save a guy with a hole in his lung or heart
    There you go.....that's what I'm talking about Although based on your description, this blow requires a certain amount of luck: "...a rib MIGHT puncture a hole in his heart...." Are there any that are guaranteed to work?

Living in a vacuum sucks forgot password's Avatar
    forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    there are preasure points that can be hit that can deal out death i believe, i saw on the discover channel a martial artist proving that one exists on the inside of the bicep that when struck right stops the heart, the guy he hit under the supervision of a doctor had his heart rate drop almost instantly to around 30 bpm be4 the martial artist did something to him to prevent further drop in Heart rate. Also my friend knows of another spot on the arm that you can hit that can knock someone out.
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane
    While people behind me are going insane

Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.

My Karma ran over your dogma.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you learn how to concentrate all your power into your finger, you will be able to poke a card board box and put your finger through it....Im being serious here...

Now if you strike like that on the correct place of the throat you would kill someone....
    eehee - "Women function on emotion, men function on logic."

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

My "touch of death" technique involves 168 grains of boattail hollowpoint traveling at roughly 2300fps.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Official Board Barbarian The Kurgan's Avatar
    The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No, otherwise we'd all be doing it. There are a number of brutal strikes (knife/palm strikes to the nose, temple shots, ear bursting, throat strikes, the solar plexus punch, liver diggers and of course the back of the head can be brutalised) but there is no guranteed way of winning a fight. Unless you shoot him in the head, you have to account for the possibility that he'll take what you give him.
    "... like a spring storm in an eastern wind, retiring only to return with more fury."

- James Hogg

SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I remember seeing some documentary on discovery where this martial arts guy said he could stop someone's heart with one punch or something.

Basically they set it up in his dojo or whatever it was and had some paramedics on hand etc whilst he demonstrated it. I can't remember where he hit him but it was somewhere on his shoulder or torso I think and this dude just took a step back and then just dropped to the ground like he'd been shot or something. The paramedics rushed over and did manage to revive him successfuly but it was amazing to see it happen..

Doctor Grudge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doctor Grudge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doctor Grudge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doctor Grudge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doctor Grudge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doctor Grudge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doctor Grudge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doctor Grudge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doctor Grudge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doctor Grudge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doctor Grudge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BeSadTemporary
    Yeah I heard of this point also, where the rib punctures the heart/lung.

Registered User blood vs. water's Avatar
    blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    open palm, using the heel of your palm, to the bottom of the nose while striking up at as much force as you can. will either cause death or blindness.

as aforementioned - victims left ribcage has a possibility of puncturing the heart.

i just asked my japenese friend at work and she said that in Japan, they teach a form of Tai Chi (sp?) that teaches you how to focus energy to the tips of your limbs - finger and toes. im sure you can cause death with that if used correctly.

interesting about the spot on the bicep i want to check that out.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've never tried it, but if I touch my finger to the trigger on my Glock, under the right circumstances it will kill instantly.

JUSA
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Originally Posted by Johnny USA
    I've never tried it, but if I touch my finger to the trigger on my Glock, under the right circumstances it will kill instantly.

JUSA
    lol

AmericanDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    impossible

Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blood vs. water
    i just asked my japenese friend at work and she said that in Japan, they teach a form of Tai Chi (sp?) that teaches you how to focus energy to the tips of your limbs - finger and toes. im sure you can cause death with that if used correctly.

interesting about the spot on the bicep i want to check that out.
    That must be what the power-rangers do!!

Quit being a ****tard.
    If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your
    mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV telling you how to
    do your ****, then YOU DESERVE IT.

-Frank Zappa

A devoted acolyte in the Brotherhood of the Pink Elephant

part of DA...keep it on the QT

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz
    It's call dim mak and uses common pressure points to temporarily disable or kill someone.

bOZz

bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Originally Posted by BOZZ
    It's call dim mak and uses common pressure points to temporarily disable or kill someone.

bOZz
    Wasn't that the thing Van Dam used in Bloodsport to break the bricks? That was cool

Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bts327
    People actually believe this stuff?
    If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your
    mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV telling you how to
    do your ****, then YOU DESERVE IT.

-Frank Zappa

A devoted acolyte in the Brotherhood of the Pink Elephant

part of DA...keep it on the QT

BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well my friend told me in the military or something he was taught many ways to kill a person with one hit. The one I remember he told me about I'm not sure if it will kill the guy, but it had something to do with striking the guy's nose with correct positioning of the palm which will shatter the nose's bone into numerous pieces that disperse into various areas of the brain, thus disrupting the person's activity of life

Expendableyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Expendableyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Expendableyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Expendableyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Expendableyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    even if you did happen to learn such a technique it's not like you're going to use it.

bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Woden
    People actually believe this stuff?

Depends on where you are from. Basically they are just using different words and terminology to explain and describe phenomenon than someone in the west might describe differently. Same thing, different words used to transfer meaning. In the east they tend to use a more mystical slant to aid description, where as in the west we tend to use a more scientific one.

Someone once explained "chi" to me as the energy that mixes with the air to produce wind.

But I'm not here promoting this or that. Someone asked if there was sush a thing as a touch of death, and I simply provided material for them to examine.

Igo4Dolo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    insert finger into attacker/enemy fecal hole for instant death!