strobe87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Been using cell tech, need help

I'm 17 and when I first started lifting I started on cell tech and continued to use that because I never thought much about switching at the time. I had stopped lifting for awhile for dumb reasons and have now started up again and will stay dedicated. I am 6"1 at 166 currently and have been on cell tech for about a week and wondering if I should drop it and switch to something else. During the time I wasn't working out I dropped about 15 pounds while on Aderrall (attention in school). I planned on starting up cell tech again but have seen many posts about its faults. What opinions do you guys have on what I should be taking as far as creatine and protein.

cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cell-tech has 1 fault and one only. It cost too much! I take 3 supplements currently. Optimum Nutrition 100% whey, BSN NO-XPLODE, and Nutrex Lipo-6. They are all relatively cheap for the amount of time that it lasts. Also, on the days that I do not lift I take a creatine from EAS instead of the NO-XPLODE.

The only thing that Muscletech sells that is worth the money is Hydroxycut.

nitrous will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrous will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrous will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrous will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrous will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrous will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrous will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrous will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrous will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrous will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i like xpand

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please try a search for good brands of creatine and protein. You can also get some good ideas in the Supplement Wars sub-forum to the main Supps one.

Once your Cell-Tech runs out, get rid of it and never buy anything that says MuscleTech on it again. If you run a search for anything "Tech" really on this forum, you'll find out that no one really supports it.

Welcome to the forums BTW!

strobe87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok, i'll check it out. thanks for the help guys!