24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 5'9", 167 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1673
    BrightNail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrightNail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrightNail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrightNail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrightNail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrightNail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrightNail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrightNail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrightNail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrightNail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrightNail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit BrightNail's BodySpace

SANS V12 Turbo: just finished, review & now what?

Hey all..

I just finished SANS V12. Now that it is done. Should I abstain from another bottle, or move onto something new? I mean, it says to cycle the stuff..so, should I stop that and start something else...or just take a 2 week break from any creatine product?

REVIEW:
    Really good.
    I maintained my weight and put on like 3 pounds even though I have a stomach illness which I LOST weight when using CEX from VPX.

My strength went up slightly. Not as much as when I was using Swole/cold fusion combo...but my endurance/energy was higher..

SO:

rankings:
    Swole V2 + Cold Fusion (greater strength, good pumps )
    Sans V12 Turbo (greater endurance, good pumps, leaner )
    Kreataine Ultra + Cold Fusion (good strength, decent pumps )
    Satur8 ( decent strength )
    VPX CEX (nothing really)
    Creatine monohydrate (nothing really)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ron Paul