joon132 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

On legs day i need 15+ hours sleep. Normal ??

when i do legs (deadlift and squats) i feel so exhausted. i literally just fall asleep when i get home after my meal and shake. And sleep over 15 hours and still feel groggy... i mean on chest day and so on that does not happen. 8 hours sleep are sufficient.

Kcal are enough i think 3500. Macros are okay. Should i go lighter on legs day ? is that a sign of overtraining?
    thanks for your help.

Under Construction . . . Johneffer's Avatar
    Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joon132 View Post
    when i do legs (deadlift and squats) i feel so exhausted. i literally just fall asleep when i get home after my meal and shake. And sleep over 15 hours and still feel groggy... i mean on chest day and so on that does not happen. 8 hours sleep are sufficient.

Kcal are enough i think 3500. Macros are okay. Should i go lighter on legs day ? is that a sign of overtraining?
    thanks for your help.
    you need to eat more dude what the f*ck do you eat? Pebbles?
    Instagram: @Johneffer
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Johnefferlol2/videos
    Bench: 405 sets of 6, 315 for 20
    Squat: 495 for 6 sets of 12, 675x1
    Deadlift: 685
    Teen Nationals Overall Champion 2017

jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what's your leg routine like?
    You’ve put blood sweat and tears into this, after all these years, every set and rep that you pushed your hardest. Don’t give up now.

Originally Posted by jeffreyvink View Post
    what's your leg routine like?
    warm up jump rope 8 min
    squat 3 sets 12 reps, and 1 rep til failure
    deadlift 3 sets 12 reps, and 1 rep til failure
    calf raises 2 sets 12 reps (each inside, outside, center), total 6 sets

Rest between 1 1/2 minutes to 2 minutes

BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    15 hours is over ridiculous man

You are over sleeping, that's why you're groggy.
    Instagram: Blinktwicealoush
    In it for the long haul.

shanny66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanny66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanny66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanny66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanny66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanny66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanny66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanny66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanny66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanny66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shanny66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BlinkTwice View Post
    15 hours is over ridiculous man

You are over sleeping, that's why you're groggy.
    You're either not eating enough, or not giving your body enough rest between workouts.
    “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.”

CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If i am translating this right...1 rep=max
    Max rep sets overloads/puts a lot of stress on your CNS a lot,thus making you tired.
    And if you work legs twice a week,I would say that you are over training because you have 4 max rep sets a week on one body part.

CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your body only needs 6-8 H of sleep, its different for everyone. 15h is way too much, it is not healthy to oversleep. You feel groggy because you are waking up during stage 3 or 4 of your sleep.

susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CanadaBB View Post
    Your body only needs 6-8 H of sleep, its different for everyone. 15h is way too much, it is not healthy to oversleep. You feel groggy because you are waking up during stage 3 or 4 of your sleep.
    lol you got the stage part wrong
    go research about sleep stages

CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by susaree View Post
    lol you got the stage part wrong
    go research about sleep stages
    Havent reviewed sleep stages for a few years but waking up during rem, stage 1 or 2 is optimal. Pretty sure stage 3 and 4 will make you feel tired all day.

Edit: googled it, im right

Havent reviewed sleep stages for a few years but waking up during rem, stage 1 or 2 is optimal. Pretty sure stage 3 and 4 will make you feel tired all day.

how do you manage to wake up in stage 1 or 2 ? i am very interested in this. How do you calculate it?

susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

if you wake up in the middle of a stage, you feel groggy
    read it in a psychology a2 revision book aqa