de11boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) de11boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) de11boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) de11boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) de11boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) de11boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) de11boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Supplements? Can Sum 1 Plz Help !!!

hi im a 16 yr old male and i have been lifting about 5 months now. i weigh 75 kg and i am 6ft tall. i have seen really big changes since i have been lifting and i was just wandering if some one could tell me and explain to me a supplement that will make my muscles grow in size forcing my body to get bigger. i want to be really defined so peeps can see my muscles(sorry if i sound big headed lol) thx alot guys lynton
    keep trainin hard

YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Supplements? Can Sum 1 Plz Help !!!

Originally posted by de11boy
    hi im a 16 yr old male and i have been lifting about 5 months now. i weigh 75 kg and i am 6ft tall. i have seen really big changes since i have been lifting and i was just wandering if some one could tell me and explain to me a supplement that will make my muscles grow in size forcing my body to get bigger. i want to be really defined so peeps can see my muscles(sorry if i sound big headed lol) thx alot guys lynton
    keep trainin hard
    Im not familiar with how much 75kgs is in standard weight....but I did go to a party one time that had 25 kegs! No but really, things like creatine, flax oil, liver tabs and a good protein and eating A LOT is great for mass. Then cut up and people will be able to see your muscles

de11boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) de11boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) de11boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) de11boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) de11boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) de11boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) de11boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hi i was also wandering wat steriod alternatives are there out there? thx for the help.

can sum more peeps put there comments on plz. i want sumthing that is permanent.thx

makaveli83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by de11boy
    hi i was also wandering wat steriod alternatives are there out there? thx for the help.

can sum more peeps put there comments on plz. i want sumthing that is permanent.thx
    ur 16 years old and want a steriod alternative Thats stupid !!

There's so much you can gain naturally

I bed you don't even use a protien powder
    Rage is good Concentration is good But a combination is even better!

Life aint hard u get what the f*ck u put in.

rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just try a post workout shake with 50 g protein, 50 g dextrose, and 5 g creatine to start with

Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000)
    rjones is right. you need the shake he suggests and maybe another dose or 2 of creatine and the most important thing is patience.you've been training for 5 months. give it a chance.Richie

DIDACTIC BB "HCIC" TESTOSTERONE's Avatar
    TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    de11boy, the most anabolic substance that will benifit you at your age is high quality food (complex carbohydrates) (complete protein) ....and a quality multivitamin...if you have the money,you might want to try whey protein
    .....also, the supplements YellowJacket mentioned.......
    *GODSMACK*

Country Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Country Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Country Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Country Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Country Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump for creatine & protein
    "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me"
    Phil. 4:13

canadaguyeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadaguyeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadaguyeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadaguyeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadaguyeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadaguyeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

-------

Steak,,,milk,, fruit,,,pasta,,oatmeal,,,,chicken,,,,,multi-vitamin,,,creatine and NLarge2

sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

here

Lots of milk, steaks, eggs, pottatos, pasta, corn, tunna. Eat more often then usual. Eat smaller meals so you can diggest them quicker, and in between meals chugg down a N-large2 shake.

as far as a supp. all you need is a multi to start with. Use all the above for the next 6 months to a year and work out smart. After that you can look into other supps such as creatine, dec liver or maybee zma.
    Leaner then ever