Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Annoying Middle Easterner Jay Rawd's Avatar
    Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)

Why do non-white people look alike to me?

I have this damn problem: everyone who isn't white all look alike to me. Why is this? Like I would see some Mexicans and think "hey they look just like the Mexicans I saw yesterday" or something like that. Why is this? Does happen to anyone else? Do you see people of a different race as all physically the same? This can sound racist, but I really can't help this.
    The middle of the road, is tryin to find me
    I'm standin in the middle of life with my pains behind me

***Misc Ikariam Crue*** morgansd12's Avatar
    morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you don't see them frequently they can blur together. I used to go to school with a lot of Asians and could tell the diff between Korean or chinese or Cambodian or Phillipino or Japanese.

now however they look the same cause I have been outta that environment for years.
    **************M*********
    World > Laltoios[80:89] > WineSkillz

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol.......I don't really have that problem.

I do have a problem with understand people with accents, though. Doesn't matter what kind of accent it is......chinese, hispanic, italian, irish, arabic, indian, swahili, whatever. If it's really thick, I CANT UNDERSTAND. I remember a bunch of times when I'd be at a Chinese restaurant with my girlfriend, and she'd basically have to translate everything the waiter said to me. Obviously she could understand, so I know that the problem was mine. It must be a weakness in my hearing perception or something.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont want to offend anybody but same hear, like this chinnese lady at some resturauant was serving our table, and after we ate we started walking to the car, but i forgot my cellphone so i went back in their, to the chinese lady and asked her has she seen it, and we get into this big argument, comes to find out that she wasnt the person who watd on our table it was another chinese lady. note we were at a chinese resturaunt

Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LatsMakeTheMan
    lol.......I don't really have that problem.

I do have a problem with understand people with accents, though. Doesn't matter what kind of accent it is......chinese, hispanic, italian, irish, arabic, indian, swahili, whatever. If it's really thick, I CANT UNDERSTAND. I remember a bunch of times when I'd be at a Chinese restaurant with my girlfriend, and she'd basically have to translate everything the waiter said to me. Obviously she could understand, so I know that the problem was mine. It must be a weakness in my hearing perception or something.
    well, when yoo are the asian, you talk rike dis

when you are arabic, you talk like this, buddy. thank you ask again

when j00 are latino mang j00 talk like deez

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Unhappy

I deal with foreign nationals alot at work, and I have the toughest time understanding what they say. I know I come off as a dick, but I can't help them if I can't understand them.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hartski
    I deal with foreign nationals alot at work, and I have the toughest time understanding what they say. I know I come off as a dick, but I can't help them if I can't understand them.
    i feel if you come to this country you MUST learn our language, when i lived in florida the one thing i hated was going to the cornerstore, and the dumb ******* behind the counter doenst understand what i am asking for.

Originally Posted by mufdvr420
    i feel if you come to this country you MUST learn our language, when i lived in florida the one thing i hated was going to the cornerstore, and the dumb ******* behind the counter doenst understand what i am asking for.
    Agreed. I came to the US from Europe and had to learn English, so everyone else should. If I can do it, they can. Or more like, if I had to do it, they should too.

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im asian and all white people look the same to me.

and your names are so damn generic.. mike, jim, steve, bob......

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, the people I deal with are just coming to visit. They aren't staying here to work, for the most part. I'm actually pretty impressed on the quality of English that alot of the people speak. I have the most trouble with people from India and France, for some reason. On the whole, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, and Isreali visitors are pretty easy to understand.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jay Rawd
    Agreed. I came to the US from Europe and had to learn English, so everyone else should. If I can do it, they can. Or more like, if I had to do it, they should too.
    "Welcome to America, Speak English or Get the Fuck Out!"

Originally Posted by Hartski
    Well, the people I deal with are just coming to visit. They aren't staying here to work, for the most part. I'm actually pretty impressed on the quality of English that alot of the people speak. I have the most trouble with people from India and France, for some reason. On the whole, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, and Isreali visitors are pretty easy to understand.
    that must suck, it must be like talking to a kid

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SDFlipStyle

lol.....it's true
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

lol, yea their alot of generic names over here but i bet if you go over to china it will be the same thing, their are generic names everywhere you go

Originally Posted by Ghostrider
    "Welcome to America, Speak English or Get the Fuck Out!"
    hahah

Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghostrider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hahah
    It was a T-Shirt.

Copespitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Copespitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Copespitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Copespitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Copespitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Copespitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Copespitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Copespitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Copespitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Copespitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Copespitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I't ain't a white thing. All races have a tough time destinguishing people of a different race.
    About the name thing, yes white people have fairly bland names but atleast your toungue doesn't cramp up when you pronounce them.
    I would love to know where some of these people get their names and what the ***k their parents were thinking.

Originally Posted by Ghostrider
    It was a T-Shirt.
    for real? i need to get that shirt and take a walk down 95th street in miami, but the funny thing is the probly wouldnt understand it anywayz

Thumbs up

Well, I'm one white guy who doesn't have a generic name like John or Bill, that's for sure.

drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Copespitter
    I't ain't a white thing. All races have a tough time destinguishing people of a different race.
    About the name thing, yes white people have fairly bland names but atleast your toungue doesn't cramp up when you pronounce them.
    I would love to know where some of these people get their names and what the ***k their parents were thinking.
    dude of course a foreigner would have trouble with american names

I would actually think white people would be easier to distinguish due to the large amount of ethnicities deemed white
    just take hair color for example - red, black, blonde, brown
    I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big.
    Charlie Sheen

Originally Posted by drewkowsky

I would actually think white people would be easier to distinguish due to the large amount of ethnicities deemed white
    I was thinking that too......"white" people are the only race that has varying hair colors.

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well, I'm one white guy who doesn't have a generic name like John or Bill, that's for sure.

Jay... like the letter?

Originally Posted by drewkowsky

blonde haired males are the ones that look the same to me.

i can distinguish between the others.

lol, yea their alot of generic names over here but i bet if you go over to china it will be the same thing, their are generic names everywhere you go

yeah but how many Yao Ming's do you know in the USA?

i'm pretty sure a generic chinese name isn't gonna be common in Idaho

Jay... like the letter?
    Jonas Rodity

AKA

J. Rod

AKA

Jay Rawd

Jonas Rodity

AKA

J. Rod

AKA

Jay Rawd
    or if you were in the US... Jon. see, generic. LOL!

or if you were in the US... Jon. see, generic. LOL!
    I am in Chicago. I don't want anyone to call me Jon. Nobody does either.

I am in Chicago. I don't want anyone to call me Jon. Nobody does either.

i wouldnt want to be called Jon either.....

Jon = toilet

Cuntaminated is not very well liked. (-100) Cuntaminated is not very well liked. (-100) Cuntaminated is not very well liked. (-100) Cuntaminated is not very well liked. (-100) Cuntaminated is not very well liked. (-100) Cuntaminated is not very well liked. (-100) Cuntaminated is not very well liked. (-100) Cuntaminated is not very well liked. (-100) Cuntaminated is not very well liked. (-100) Cuntaminated is not very well liked. (-100) Cuntaminated is not very well liked. (-100)
    I have this damn problem: everyone who isn't white all look alike to me. Why is this? Like I would see some Mexicans and think "hey they look just like the Mexicans I saw yesterday" or something like that. Why is this? Does happen to anyone else? Do you see people of a different race as all physically the same? This can sound racist, but I really can't help this.
    Go pick some cabbages one day, then you'll see that not all Mexicans look the same.

yeah but how many Yao Ming's do you know in the USA?

i'm pretty sure a generic chinese name isn't gonna be common in Idaho
    of course but it doesnt mean it isnt generic over there