Thread: Oratropin-1

elmiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Oratropin-1

I just got my oratropin-1 in the mail today. For those of you who don't know its suppose to be oral igf-1 r3. I'm going to be sure to go to bed at the proper times in order to maximize my gains if it works. I'll be starting my cycle tommorrow. I'm taking it with test in order to amplify the effects. I'll keep you all posted for the next 15 days. I'm really not sure if 15 days is enough but it will have to do because I can't afford anything else right now. I really would not consider this a supplement but since its legal for now I guess it is unless its a hoax.

ibenutrition.com
    Last edited by elmiko; 02-18-2005 at 03:40 PM.

drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by elmiko
    I just got my oratropin-1 in the mail today. For those of you who don't know its suppose to be oral igf-1 r3. I'm going to be sure to go to bed at the proper times in order to maximize my gains if it works. I'll be starting my cycle tommorrow. I'm taking it with test in order to amplify the effects. I'll keep you all posted for the next 15 days. I'm really not sure if 15 days is enough but it will have to do because I can't afford anything else right now. I really would not consider this a supplement but since its legal for now I guess it is unless its a hoax.
    interesting to hear your results
    be sure you don't have any kind of cancer or tumors though
    I would never take GH due to my familys history of melanoma
    I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big.
    Charlie Sheen

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do you have a prescription for that test or did you get it illegally? if you bought the igf-1 and/or the test without a prescription and legally, its a waste. igf-1 will not begin to work in 15 days either.

can you post a link to the product?

skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hate Eternal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hate Eternal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hate Eternal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hate Eternal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck with that, interested in seeing results/comments

2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I dont think that link is supposed to be posted

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

Originally Posted by skillgannon
    no posting links but anyways, how much did everything cost you for the cycle?
    doesn't watch t.v.

elmiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Oratropin

Hi guys, I'll be starting my oratropin not tommorow but the next day. I decided to get off my test cycle because I have been doing it for around 30 days because it took alot out of me. I won't be mentioning any further about the gains on my test because this is a supplement forum. So this thread is just going to be about oratropin for post cycle and only oratropin. This way you can get a better understanding on if its the oratropin working or not.

Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not gonna lie. This one I am a wee bit skeptical of...
    It seems these poets have nothing up their ample sleeves...

[url]www.AvantLabs.com[/url]

[email]chris@avantlabs.com[/email]

spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I checked out their web site and I have to admit it looks intriguing...I mean, did you guys see everything they have???? Is all their stuff legal?

3rd day of a 7 day binge The Abomination's Avatar
    The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Is this in the right forum??? Is this something we really want a bunch of kids hearing about and trying???

Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    elmiko = ibenutrition employee

skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by spoch
    I checked out their web site and I have to admit it looks intriguing...I mean, did you guys see everything they have???? Is all their stuff legal?
    Yes, there customer service is also second to none. If there is any delay in shipping or problem at all they send you 1-2 free products of your choice.

Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes but isn't anyone skeptical of the fact that virtually the entire product review consists of nothing more than just a bunch of made up, bull-****, psuedo-science??
    Last edited by Lok7y; 02-21-2005 at 08:42 AM.

I was speaking about the other liquid chems, cant speak for the Oratropin. There are a few logs also over at anabolicminds forum if your interested, I think they are all in their early stages though.

spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The reason I question the legality is that if you search the site, they're selling clomed, clenbuterol, etc...

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lok7y
    Yes but isn't anyone skeptical of the fact that virtually the product review consists of nothing more than just a bunch of made up, bull-****, psuedo-science??
    my bull**** detector went off directly when the page came up. the talk about why injecting igf-1 is bad (overdosing?) compared to oral...

tipson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

Originally Posted by chlaxman
    my bull**** detector went off directly when the page came up. the talk about why injecting igf-1 is bad (overdosing?) compared to oral...
    It's this simple: when something sounds too good to be true, it better have some damn good research & data behind it. I don't see jack **** in the way of studies or testimonials that actually validates the product does what it's purported to do. And, beyond that, I can't even TELL what it's purported to do because the description of "how it works" is utter nonsense.

Originally Posted by spoch
    The reason I question the legality is that if you search the site, they're selling clomed, clenbuterol, etc...
    Read the disclaimer its for research purposes only.

topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there should be a log about this product before we can jump and buy it.....

r u planning to add some info about your products other than the orateopin-1 cuz there is no info just order button....thats weird...

one more thing u should double check your links it does not work all the time dont know why......
    Last edited by topack; 02-22-2005 at 01:50 AM.

landmine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landmine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landmine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landmine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landmine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landmine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landmine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landmine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landmine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landmine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by elmiko
    Hi guys, I'll be starting my oratropin not tommorow but the next day. I decided to get off my test cycle because I have been doing it for around 30 days because it took alot out of me. I won't be mentioning any further about the gains on my test because this is a supplement forum. So this thread is just going to be about oratropin for post cycle and only oratropin. This way you can get a better understanding on if its the oratropin working or not.

Did you just order 1 from the website? How do you take it?

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i think you guys scared elmiko away....

you around still elmiko? hows your cycle going, any updates?
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

Originally Posted by bigasssnowman
    i think you guys scared elmiko away....

you around still elmiko? hows your cycle going, any updates?
    Actually there are a lot of logs on this product on other forums. It kind of has mixed reviews (some love it, some don't), but this definately should be in the steroid section.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls