miked2789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miked2789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miked2789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miked2789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miked2789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miked2789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How big did you get doing puberty?

That's what i want to know. No this is not a "how tall will i be" thread that shows up like once a day. I simply just want to know how tall people got from the point where they started growing in puberty, to when they stopped growing completely. I'm just trying to find an avg number for myself, right now i can say i've grown 10 inches in a 5 year span from when i started puberty (11 yrs old) to now (16 yrs old). I just want to know if thats an avg, or if i should expect more to come.

Cut me off at the knee BruTaL_FeUd's Avatar
    BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You're not going to stop growing at 16, if thats' what you're asking.
    It also depends on your growth; wheather it's steady or dynamic.
    'Kites rise highest against the wind -- not with it. '

Tired of being human RedFiredSoul's Avatar
    RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well when i first hit puberty i was 5 ft 0. Now i,m 6 ft 0. I guess a foot? in 2 years. I haven,t grown the last 2 years.
    Love is real. Be with those who love you.

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I haven't grown **** over the last months. People say I grew about an inch last summer, but I wouldn't know. I think I have those "growing sprees" once in a whyle. I hope I get taller. 6' would be nice...

miked2789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miked2789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miked2789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miked2789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miked2789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miked2789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wow sorry just realized my title says doing instead of during sorry lol. also for your info i'm 5 8 now, i remember getting measured at 4 10 6th grade yr then 5 4 8th grade yr, so i'm assuming i started puberty in 7th grade.

savagemeathead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i stopped growin at 13 and am 5 7 so i wud say i grew about a foot

Tired of being human RedFiredSoul's Avatar
    RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by savagemeathead
    i stopped growin at 13 and am 5 7 so i wud say i grew about a foot
    wtf u stopped growin at 13? I didn,t start to grow until 13. lol. how old r u now?
    Love is real. Be with those who love you.

Call Me The Space Cowboy sholiz's Avatar
    sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't knwo when I hit puberty ...

My voice deepened this past year, I'm assuming since I was 13.5 or so, I'm a few months past 15 and I think I've grown about 6 or 7 inches ...

I don't wanna grow anymore ... livin' life looking out at 5'9
    Admin @ Iron Mass [dot] com

thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I hit puberty when I was about 13 (which seems pretty late compared to other guys I know) does that mean I still have a lot of growth to go at 17 years old?

mr. tea pot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr. tea pot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can people still grow past 16? My brother says this is my final height, Im 15, can I still grow?

StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mr. tea pot
    Can people still grow past 16? My brother says this is my final height, Im 15, can I still grow?
    ya.... some people dont hit puberty until there 15 or 16, we are all different (genetics), you can keep growing until maybe around 19 or so i would think
    http://soundcloud.com/doctadoz

St. Jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) St. Jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) St. Jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) St. Jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) St. Jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) St. Jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) St. Jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) St. Jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) St. Jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) St. Jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) St. Jimmy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by StefanDozier
    ya.... some people dont hit puberty until there 15 or 16, we are all different (genetics), you can keep growing until maybe around 19 or so i would think
    I'm almost positive it's into your early 20's.
    I am Jack's wasted life.

Youngster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you can go to the doctor and have your feet measure to see how tall you will be or something like that

BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100)

Im 6'1

Im 6'1 and 14 years old (8th grade) and i havnt hit puberty yet. I guess thats good

Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BBall24
    Im 6'1 and 14 years old (8th grade) and i havnt hit puberty yet. I guess thats good
    Youre goin through it...

I went from 5'5"(10-11) and now im 6'2"(15)
    Last edited by Diesel_Fella; 02-18-2005 at 06:43 PM.

Anomity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I didn't start growing until about... 14. I was 4'10", now at age 16 I'm 15'9"

user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by St. Jimmy
    I'm almost positive it's into your early 20's.
    it could be up to 25 im told...by a doctor

Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Anomity
    I didn't start growing until about... 14. I was 4'10", now at age 16 I'm 15'9"
    damn thats tall, you'll live like 3 more years.

T.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) T.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) T.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) T.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) T.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) T.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) T.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) T.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) T.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) T.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) T.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Youngster
    you can go to the doctor and have your feet measure to see how tall you will be or something like that
    How would they know this?
    Originally Posted by Diesel_Fella
    ROFL

I just turned 15 last October, and im 5'5 right now. My first brother was 5'6 then the second brother is 5'10. Are their good chances I'll be 5'9 5'9?

Im the third child

wait, so does anyone think i got anymore growing in me?

SuperDaveJr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperDaveJr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperDaveJr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperDaveJr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperDaveJr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperDaveJr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperDaveJr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperDaveJr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I turned 11 I was about 5'2 ish (I think). Now I'm 14 and 6'0. Still gotta few more inches to go.
    In August of 03' I was 5'7 150 lbs. Now I'm 6'0 165 lbs.
    Nicotine Vallum Vicodin Marijuana Ecstacy and Alcohol
    Co Co Co Co Co Cocaiiiine

SuperDaveJr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperDaveJr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperDaveJr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperDaveJr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperDaveJr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperDaveJr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperDaveJr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperDaveJr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by miked2789
    wait, so does anyone think i got anymore growing in me?
    I think most kids grow until their 17 or so. 16 will probably be most people's last really noticable growth year.
    P.S I hate the 60 second rule.

The Thread Hi-Jacker ;) SuperKid's Avatar
    SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well when i was 11 i was like 4'9, now im 14 im like 5'6

so thats like 9 inches in the past 3 years

Originally Posted by SuperKid
    well when i was 11 i was like 4'9, now im 14 im like 5'6

so thats like 9 inches in the past 3 years
    Yeah thats about the same with me.

tonyr007r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BBall24
    No way that's possible. I was the exact same height as you last year (when I was fourteen also), and I hit puberty at around 10.

I'm 15 now, and I'm at a solid 6'3, probably end up at 6'5 because I only grew two inches over last year, instead of the usual three.

And people don't really stop growing until around 20, so anyone can grow spontaneously in a short span of time.

mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I did all of my growing in middle school. I'm currently 16 ( 11th grade) and I havn't grown an inch since 8th grade. I went through puberty much earlier than most people. I've been 5'9" sinec 8th grade, anyone think I can still grow?

Anomity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Diesel_Fella
    I meant 5'9", no extra life for me then!

personally i think people stop growing at least at 18 if not 21. 15-17 just seems too young, your body can't be developed man into a man's form at such a young age unless of course you hit puberty extremely early. i think it takes 8 yrs for the growing cycle to complete.

olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How much you grow during puberty depends on your genetics. However if you have puberty early you will most likely end up shorter than someone who has it later (as some of the replies on this thread confirm).