jennymal46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennymal46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennymal46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Question about diet and excercise with injury

I need some help here. A couple of weeks ago I tore a muscle in my knee. The doctor says no cardio for at least six weeks. Ah!!! So I have increased my sets while still doing a split schedule and added an additional excercise for each muscle group( no legs). So now I am weight training like an hour a day and doing abs every other day.I am scared to death of gaining weight since I use to do an hour of cardio five days a week. I am 5'8 and 127 pounds. I cut my calories back to 1400, is that too low? Any recomendations on workouts I can do to burn calories that are not stressful AT ALL on the knee?

Thanks!!!

Damn i'm great.... BIGDUBBDEISEL's Avatar
    BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jennymal46
    I need some help here. A couple of weeks ago I tore a muscle in my knee. The doctor says no cardio for at least six weeks. Ah!!! So I have increased my sets while still doing a split schedule and added an additional excercise for each muscle group( no legs). So now I am weight training like an hour a day and doing abs every other day.I am scared to death of gaining weight since I use to do an hour of cardio five days a week. I am 5'8 and 127 pounds. I cut my calories back to 1400, is that too low? Any recomendations on workouts I can do to burn calories that are not stressful AT ALL on the knee?

Thanks!!!
    Wye woudnt you want to gain wait? Anyway up your calories and no need to weight train an hour a day or do abs 4 times a week. And to answer your question swimming would be the closest i can think of.
    5'10
    Chest-49
    Arms-18
    Waist- size 32
    Bench-380
    Squat-500+

I appreciate reps.