TvA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Whey Protein Bad For 15yr Old

Hey there, i recently got a PM saying that whey powder is bad for people my age... is this true? if so, please back up why.

Any answers would be of great help.

Thanks

TvA

beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tell the person that told you that to leave this site and never come back
    if yall wanna talk about bb.com stuff feel free to add me to your msn/yahoo messenger [email]bashore69@yahoo.com[/email]
    icq-149478091
    aol-bashore69

Buddy list: Contract Killer, Illnino

gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dude its just protein...your fine bro...your nuts arent gonna shrink or anything

ATX HOSS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ya bro its just like eating a bunch of meat that guy is a vaginahead!
    -5'8 1/2
    -arms-15
    squat-400
    bench-250ish
    -feel free to rep if i helped
    *goal* be the biggest mutha around!!! starting at 15 and wont stop till im the MR.O!

-All natural and kinda tired of all these kids
    14-18 takin all sorts of stuff(NO creatine ect...)

Brads Results Not Typical skullcrusher45's Avatar
    skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you also believe that chicken or hamburgers or steak is bad for you?
    5k+

F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's bad for you if you eat a lot of it, ie more than you need. Fat isn't bad for you, but eating to much of it does pose a problem. Moderation is the key. But there is nothing inherently wrong with moderate consumption of whey supplements, unless you are lactose intolerant and it has lactose in it, or if you have any allegeric reactions to the amino acids/subfactions.

TvA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    haha, thanks. thats what i thought.... i only take about 60g of powder a day. and only on training days. i was talking to my dad (whos a doctor), he said that if you were to take too much PURE protein, your kidneys may suffer. (when you are young you have a smaller chance of this. anyway, thanks for the help anyway.