Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100)

GF Broke My Heart pt:2 - Would Have been 7th Month Aniversary(Valentines Day)

Ahh this is such a hard day. It would have been my 7th month aniversary. Yes my aniversary is on Valentines day. I just looked at her sn on aim and it says "out " This is hard guys...If you all read my other thread in the past you will understand what I am talking about... I miss my gf, it sucks shes not mine anymore, even till this day I still love her. Theres nothing I can do but sit back and maybe talk to her in the future. I am going to college soon and I would love to stay in touch with her because when I get out she is exactly the kind of girl I want to be with.

Ps: Pray for me guys, for the past 2 months I have been devistated and hurt, I am at rock bottom, I try to go out but it just makes me miss her more when I see all the other couples. I drink somtimes thinking it will help but it just makes it worse...please pray for me, pray that things work out for me and hopfully I will be with her in the future. I believe things will just take time and maybe I can start over with her..

Where it all started:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=381818
    Last edited by Skillz; 02-14-2005 at 03:27 PM.

Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    7 months are you f*king serious?
    ~ BMBc ~ Ballin' since the start.....

ARE YOU IN THE RED? Click --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1811391

^^ And if you got reps to spare check out my thread of people who need them.^^

RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We're all just a bunch of flesh, bone, blood and poop. It isn't worth the time to dwell on it. I find it hilarious what I did after my last break up.

P.S. LOL at 7 months. Don't neg rep me for that, I'm going to be 'out '.

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Skillz
    Ahh this is such a hard day. It would have been my 7th month aniversary. Yes my aniversary is on Valentines day. I just looked at her sn on aim and it says "out " This is hard guys...If you all read my other thread in the past you will understand what I am talking about... I miss my gf, it sucks shes not mine anymore, even till this day I still love her. Theres nothing I can do but sit back and maybe talk to her in the future. I am going to college soon and I would love to stay in touch with her because when I get out she is exactly the kind of girl I want to be with.

Ps: Pray for me guys, for the past 2 months I have been devistated and hurt, I am at rock bottom, I try to go out but it just makes me miss her more when I see all the other couples. I drink somtimes thinking it will help but it just makes it worse...please pray for me, pray that things work out for me and hopfully I will be with her in the future. I believe things will just take time and maybe I can start over with her..

Where it all started:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=381818
    Is there such thing as a 7 month aniversary? Do you have one for every month?

Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100)
    Well I ment it would have been 7 months together and since its Vday it would have been special.

Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hey bro, its time to get over her. Theres other fish in the sea u will find another girl u can really be happy with. just give it time
    - - -Willpower is everything- - -

Originally Posted by Stambe
    hey bro, its time to get over her. Theres other fish in the sea u will find another girl u can really be happy with. just give it time
    Thanks bro, its hard man, its just so messed up that its been almost 2 months and I still want her back..I talked to her yesterday online when i was drunk and she told me she needs to move on, she said she just couldnt do it anymore. I am not happy just being friends with her but thats what I asked for because I want to stay in touch with her during college. She said that in time that maybe we can be friends but she said right now she needs time for evrything to cool off. So I guess she just wants time, and ill try to give it to her.

Ps: you know how you act when your drunk, I just told her everything I spilled out everything once again. Thats when she said sorry but I cant do this aymore etc.....I was crying bros, it so hard to get over this girl.

Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks bro, its hard man, its just so messed up that its been almost 2 months and I still want her back..I talked to her yesterday online when i was drunk and she told me she needs to move on, she said she just couldnt do it anymore. I am not happy just being friends with her but thats what I asked for because I want to stay in touch with her during college. She said that in time that maybe we can be friends but she said right now she needs time for evrything to cool off. So I guess she just wants time, and ill try to give it to her.

Just try to get by man, I mean, go and make some suppliments and sell them to people who don't know your 17. maybe after you can make some transdermal love potion to sell as well.

ATTENTION WHORE

Originally Posted by Oxi
    Just try to get by man, I mean, go and make some suppliments and sell them to people who don't know your 17. maybe after you can make some transdermal love potion to sell as well.

ATTENTION WHORE
    come on bro, please not here. Im realy not in the mood, im so damn upset. You dont seem to be a bad guy, please dont start stuff here.

Guys I dunno how to get over her, I tried going out and meeting new people but at the end of the day shes on my mind and I start feeling even more depressed...

FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My last GF I dated for 14 months, it took me a year before I wanted to date anyone else. I have a different girlfriend now and I have to admit, sometimes I still have romantic feelings towards the first.
    The best way to get over her is to become the biggest PUA you know

DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    come on bro, please not here. Im realy not in the mood, im so damn upset. You dont seem to be a bad guy, please dont start stuff here.
    Dude seriously your about to go to college?.....then what the hell do you want a steady woman for?.........cuz i promise, when she gets into college and has a million different guys hittn on her, she'll fall for one then she'll cheat on you and it will be that much harder.....what you need to do is try your damdiest to get over it and start meeting more chicks.......promise this stuff will be over soon......

fck im getting a divorce and ive been with this chick for 4.5 years and im not crying over the shiat, and to top things off im in kuwait were it is not easy to find another female......guy to girl is like 10:4 or 3 even...........and the fact that im in kuwait...yeaaa thats not to cool.......i have to suck it up and drive on.....and so do you
    FOR SALE: Iraqi rifle. Never fired. Dropped once.

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

"Evil can only be conquered by good men doing nothing."

Originally Posted by FFactory
    My last GF I dated for 14 months, it took me a year before I wanted to date anyone else. I have a different girlfriend now and I have to admit, sometimes I still have romantic feelings towards the first.
    The best way to get over her is to become the biggest PUA you know
    PUA?

Originally Posted by DRU1
    Dude seriously your about to go to college?.....then what the hell do you want a steady woman for?.........cuz i promise, when she gets into college and has a million different guys hittn on her, she'll fall for one then she'll cheat on you and it will be that much harder.....what you need to do is try your damdiest to get over it and start meeting more chicks.......promise this stuff will be over soon......

fck im getting a divorce and ive been with this chick for 4.5 years and im not crying over the shiat, and to top things off im in kuwait were it is not easy to find another female......guy to girl is like 10:4 or 3 even...........and the fact that im in kuwait...yeaaa thats not to cool.......i have to suck it up and drive on.....and so do you
    I know its stupid cause Im going to college, but I would be happy keeping in touch. I wouldnt mind being with her when I get out of college and If i stay close with her I think it could happen, do you think this is stupid bro?

mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bro you just gotta grow a pair and deal with it. Shes just a girl man, you'll meet others. I mean crying, wtf?

PS: go to the gym and work out right now, it helps. Just dont break down and cry in the squat rack

IcyHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had a 3 year relationship that ended ubruptly and I got through it with intense exercise. I over did it, but I didn't care. 7 days a week at top intensity for about a month.
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 175lbs
    BF%: 6%
    Vertical: 36"
    40 Yard: 4.46 FAT

B.S. Chemistry
    B.S. Microbiology

If I could choose one thing to talk about regarding strength training, it's that LESS = MORE.

Discipline, Motivation and Common Sense

(Pumping & Humping) Body_Builder's Avatar
    Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I stopped reading your posts....you talk to yourself.

DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know its stupid cause Im going to college, but I would be happy keeping in touch. I wouldnt mind being with her when I get out of college and If i stay close with her I think it could happen, do you think this is stupid bro?
    Actually no not at all....my first real gf i dated for 2 years, and we broke up...i just wanted to be single then....i cried over her and everything....i told her that if it was meant to be then we would get back together......we never stayed friends like i said we would, but now 4.5 years later, i started talking to her again, and she has become sweeter and more cute than ever....i dont know what to do now.....

Really though if it was meant to be, like for real, then by the time your out of college or even b4 you will get back together.....after she finds out noone is better for her and noone is better for you, then you'll get back together

Im mad and depressed 24/7. It soo bad. Ever since we broke up I have been getting into fights with everyone and even serious fights with people I am friends with. I am always confused and I feel as if I hit rock bottom. I did everything with her and we were sooo close. It hurts when you love someone who doesnt love you back...Atleast thats what I get from this, I believe if she trully loved me she would have given me a 2nd chance.

Im mad and depressed 24/7. It soo bad. Ever since we broke up I have been getting into fights with everyone and even serious fights with people I am friends with. I am always confused and I feel as if I hit rock bottom. I did everything with her and we were sooo close. It hurts when you love someone who doesnt love you back...Atleast thats what I get from this, I believe if she trully loved me she would have given me a 2nd chance.
    From the sounds of it she has given you 2nd and 3rd and 4th chance...you said you would break up with her then get back together.....she prolly feels like you would just break up with her when ever you feel like it.....she prolly does love you, but think you might not love her as much....

See if she found someone else....that could be the case....you never know with females.....there very sneaky....

well right now i think she might have, its V-day and she says shes out on her away message on AIM. I think she might have a date. This is killing me..Just the thought of another guy touchin her gets me so MAD and DEPRESSED...

pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Why don't you talk to someone a little bit more experienced (i.e. psychologist)? This really is NOT the forum for someone in your state of mind to be soliciting relationship advice and/or advice on how to cope. You should also be discussing your feelings with those close to you, not complete strangers who don't know the intimate details of your particular situation. Any advice anyone here could give you is a crap shoot at best.

Its realy simple I want her back, and IDK What to do. I tried everything, the only thing I can do is sit back and watch the girl I love get with other guys. I guess I just need to wait this out and slowly start talking to her. She has a hard time speakin to me, she said she needs time before we can even talk about being friends. Its rediculous, I need this girl, I had alot of girls and I never cared about any of them like this one.

well right now i think she might have, its V-day and she says shes out on her away message on AIM. I think she might have a date. This is killing me..Just the thought of another guy touchin her gets me so MAD and DEPRESSED...
    How do you thnk i feel with my future ex wife in the states, being able to do what she wants, while im over here in kuwait, living my routine life, sleeping in a bay with 100+ guys.....at least you can go out and do something to take your mind off of it......i dont have any real friends here and i do shiat by myself all day....in the states, im never seen without a friend or girl or someone....yeah kinda sucks.....its life and mine seems to be a bit worse at the moment.....but hey im an optimistic....so when im done with this, good with come to me

pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pcmike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Get off the computer, stop talking about this with complete and utter strangers. All you're doing is prolonging the feelings of depression and in turn hurting yourself (not her). If you want to write your thoughts down, keep a diary, but for god sakes stop posting about it on here. No one should be responding to you and carrying this crap on. The only thing it seems to be doing is upsetting you MORE. Go see your school's guidance counsuler, they're paid to help teenagers through this sort of situation. Believe me you won't be the first kid your guidance counsuler has seen for such a situation.

This is Absolution! AmateurWrestler's Avatar
    AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro, it sounds like this is a hell of a lot more than a girl issue. I know people like you, and I have been there myself. You don't feel like the worst person on earth, horrible and depressed JUST over a girl. It's you. I think you need to work on yourself more than anything, your confidence and self-esteem seem pretty low. I know you think it is just about her, but I believe if you look much deeper you will find out that isn't true.
    "Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and freedom."

- Viktor Frankl, Austrian Psychiatrist and survivor of a Nazi concentration camp

"Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."

- Benjamin Disraeli

Na bro its not making me feel worse. I like listening to others advice. It helps me sort out my thoughts. DO any of you see any way of getting her back? Is time my best option?

Originally Posted by AmateurWrestler
    Bro, it sounds like this is a hell of a lot more than a girl issue. I know people like you, and I have been there myself. You don't feel like the worst person on earth, horrible and depressed JUST over a girl. It's you. I think you need to work on yourself more than anything, your confidence and self-esteem seem pretty low. I know you think it is just about her, but I believe if you look much deeper you will find out that isn't true.
    Do you take psycology? Cuz that was pretty intelligent......never thought about it that way....maybe thats why i never get depressed with breaking up with females.....it may be sad for a day, week at worse....but i always got over it

EDIT: and stop worrying about getting her back....if you even did it would make you look like a push over and she would prolly take complete advantage

Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BREAK ALL CONTACT NOW!
    ~ BMBc ~ Ballin' since the start.....

ARE YOU IN THE RED? Click --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1811391

^^ And if you got reps to spare check out my thread of people who need them.^^

experiment in progress Jhendi82's Avatar
    Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb whatever you do bro don't beg for her back

Don't call her up and beg for her to give you another chance. Thats the worse thing you could do, and you'll look like an AFC. I know its hard to get over a girl you care so much about, I've been through the samething so have the other guys on he board. I'll gve you the same advice the other guys have given you, "move on". If she wants to be with you she will get back with you, after she tests the water with other guys. You just need to get your confidence back, and no better place to do it tha the gym. After your feeling pumped up tht may help.
    Current Weight: 214 pounds
    Cutting and trying to maintain lean mass

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)
    Obsession a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes