Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Gags will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gags will become famous soon enough. (+50)

keeping a condom in your wallet?

does it really lower the effectivness of a condom if you keep it in your wallet or is that just a myth?

pumpzehiron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpzehiron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpzehiron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpzehiron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpzehiron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpzehiron is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its true, because keeping it in your wallet and it is in your pocket, the condom warms up, and in time breaks down slowly, as long as you dont keep it in there for a long ass time. Learned that a long time ago though...

Stats: 5'10", 240 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3173
    Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Wisdom15's BodySpace
    it can also bust in your wallet. lube in your wallet sucks

dlc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dlc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dlc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dlc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dlc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dlc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dlc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dlc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dlc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dlc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dlc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Wisdom15
    it can also bust in your wallet. lube in your wallet sucks
    Inded it does...lol warming sensations is all over my wallet

Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Studies (yeah, they actually study this shizz) show that it doesnt actually rob your condom of effectivness in the huge scheme of things. Such as you won't create a hole the size of a quarter in it or anything.

However, Trojan.com says that its not a wise idea, and I believe them. Leaving condoms in any heat, like your walet, car, or direct sunlight is not advised.
    "Experiencing this pain in my muscles and aching and going on and on is my challenge. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscles grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens. I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

BodyPoints: 5
    BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BigTraps's BodySpace
    Just keep your condoms in your pocket seperate from your wallet. You can really damage the condom if it is in your wallet, plus it puts a condom mark in your wallet which looks funny.
    I'm back. For good.

Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ellis77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigTraps
    Just keep your condoms in your pocket seperate from your wallet. You can really damage the condom if it is in your wallet, plus it puts a condom mark in your wallet which looks funny.
    Hahaha, so true. If it's in there too long, it will get a mark. To be safe, keep the condom out of the pocket too. Leave it in the car in the glove compartment. That's your best bet. It really depends on how long you plan on keeping it around. If you're going to use it quickly, the pocket is fine. However, don't keep it in there for to long or you are risking it.
    "Experiencing this pain in my muscles and aching and going on and on is my challenge. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscles grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens. I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Stats: 5'8", 173 lbs
    BodyPoints: 199
    polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit polski's BodySpace
    Why would you keep it in your wallet.If you need one just go buy one in a dep. You can get those things everywhere.

Originally Posted by polski
    Why would you keep it in your wallet.If you need one just go buy one in a dep. You can get those things everywhere.
    You can't just stop in the middle of foreplay, drive 10 minutes to the closest department store, then 10 minutes back and expect her to be in the mood.

Juniors: Keep it in the car or wallet. If you're a man with a plan with a lady and you know its gonna happen, keep it in the pocket.
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Stats: 5'8", 173 lbs
    BodyPoints: 199
    polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit polski's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Ellis77
    You can't just stop in the middle of foreplay, drive 10 minutes to the closest department store, then 10 minutes back and expect her to be in the mood.

Juniors: Keep it in the car or wallet. If you're a man with a plan with a lady and you know its gonna happen, keep it in the pocket.
    Most people know when they are going to fu(k. I know that when im at school i wont need a condom, because theres no place to fu(k a girl. Thats why i keep them at my house or buy some when i know i have a chance to fu(k. Otherwise why would i carry a condom. Why would i want to put some squished wrikled condom on my dick?

Originally Posted by polski
    Most people know when they are going to fu(k. I know that when im at school i wont need a condom, because theres no place to fu(k a girl. Thats why i keep them at my house or buy some when i know i have a chance to fu(k. Otherwise why would i carry a condom. Why would i want to put some squished wrikled condom on my dick?
    Im the same way. I know when my g/f was like "no mom home this weekend", then protection is definently going to be necessary. I don't understand why you would carry around one just for no reason. However, those cases are just if you must kind of things. Obviously, you need to know certain situations, like if you're at a party or with a g/f then it MAY come in handy (keep in car), but if you're at school or work and you're brining a condom, well then you're just retarded...
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

BodyPoints: 13
    pure_muscle is just really nice. (+1000) pure_muscle is just really nice. (+1000) pure_muscle is just really nice. (+1000) pure_muscle is just really nice. (+1000) pure_muscle is just really nice. (+1000) pure_muscle is just really nice. (+1000) pure_muscle is just really nice. (+1000) pure_muscle is just really nice. (+1000) pure_muscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit pure_muscle's BodySpace
    (alright i had one in my wallet) i took out my walet in class so i can my cash and other stuff anyway so this girl saw the wallet ask me if she could see it. you know like all guys they forget what they have and just give it to them no big deal. she made hey ay in and found the condom, then she looked at me and said 'i will never think of so u the same agian" lol

adobe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) adobe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) adobe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) adobe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) adobe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) adobe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) adobe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) adobe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) adobe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) adobe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) adobe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit adobe's BodySpace

Good thinkin !

BodyPoints: 1091
    munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit munson's BodySpace
    I had a condom in the wallet and the first time I ever had sex I pulled it out ****ed her for about 10 minutes(she had given me head right before that) and came pulled out my dick and the condom was broken. worst experience of my life

iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its not a smart idea, but condoms bust either way.
    in all actuality my gf and i dont use condoms n e more just cause we both dont like it and i just pull out as stupid as that sounds. pre-cum has no actual sperm tho, so no worries there. and also i know its stupid but for somereason i just cant get myself to get one on and she never wants me to which makes it that much harder.

been at it prob like 4 times a week average for over a year id say, maybe less. but i pull out everytime. i think im just good at it now.

munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) munson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit munson's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by iamgus_gus
    its not a smart idea, but condoms bust either way.
    in all actuality my gf and i dont use condoms n e more just cause we both dont like it and i just pull out as stupid as that sounds. pre-cum has no actual sperm tho, so no worries there. and also i know its stupid but for somereason i just cant get myself to get one on and she never wants me to which makes it that much harder.

been at it prob like 4 times a week average for over a year id say, maybe less. but i pull out everytime. i think im just good at it now.
    you silly bastard. precum does have sperm in it. and it can get a girl pregnant.

Originally Posted by munson
    you silly bastard. precum does have sperm in it. and it can get a girl pregnant.
    He's right. Man please be careful...
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Stats: 6'0", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 75
    Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ghosting's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Gags
    does it really lower the effectivness of a condom if you keep it in your wallet or is that just a myth?
    Mine don't even last one day, because I sit on pin cushions for fun.

Visit munson's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Ghosting
    Mine don't even last one day, because I sit on pin cushions for fun.
    lmao

Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)

Precum is from the cowpers glands, were there is no sperm. Precum may get mixed with residual sperm in the urethra, but precum itself contains no sperm. Crack open an anatomy book you silly bastard.

He's right. Man please be careful...

Oh man, the retards are multiplying.

Stats: 5'10", 150 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1690
    Hardgainer2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hardgainer2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hardgainer2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hardgainer2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hardgainer2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hardgainer2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hardgainer2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hardgainer2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hardgainer2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hardgainer2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hardgainer2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Hardgainer2000's BodySpace
    as long as you dont wear tight azz jeans its ok. I keep my wallet in my front pocket and i wear baggy jeans so the heat is not an issue. I been doin it for a while and never had it break on me.

Visit munson's BodySpace
    dont be a jackass they go through the same path and precum will get mixed with cum its been proven a thousand times. just because you and gus shoot blanks doesnt mean precum cant get a girl pregnant. When it comes out your dick hole it has sperm mixed with it in small amounts(as in thousands)

Location: On the toilet in agony squeezing out a gigantic turd getting a bleeding hemmorhoid after being backed up for 5 days and previously trying to scrape the bastard out with my fingers
    VeryConstipated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeryConstipated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeryConstipated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeryConstipated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeryConstipated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeryConstipated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeryConstipated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeryConstipated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeryConstipated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeryConstipated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeryConstipated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Why the hell would you need a condom in your wallet for? The last time you even saw an ass was when you were 15 and you walked in on your great-grandma at uncle Joe's wedding.

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 8 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31191
    Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Newbtime's BodySpace
    besides thats a perfeact way to get caught with one,leaves a hughe imprint in your waller,i havnt had a condom in my wallet for 2 months+ and theres still a mark/dent

iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000) iamgus_gus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its proven by scientiest time and time again. premature ejacutalors precum, normal precum, and i guess longer lasters precum all contain no sperm WHATSOEVER.

my count is high and i pull out, meaning my precum gets in her on an almost daily basis for about a year. plus theres something wrong with me maybe cause it takes me a long time to get off. so if its in there i def work it in.

never skipped a month or anything....

Stats: 5'6"
    BodyPoints: 4452
    notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit notorius1's BodySpace
    dont be a jackass they go through the same path and precum will get mixed with cum its been proven a thousand times. just because you and gus shoot blanks doesnt mean precum cant get a girl pregnant. When it comes out your dick hole it has sperm mixed with it in small amounts(as in thousands)

Pre-cum is only semen,which if you paid any attention in sex-ed you would know that it only carries sperm.It doensn't contain sperm at all.You can't get anyone pregnant with semen.All this Alpha-male crap is idiotic.

Stats: 5'6"
    BodyPoints: 4452
    notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit notorius1's BodySpace

Yes they are

BodyPoints: 435
    ripped_holla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ripped_holla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ripped_holla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ripped_holla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ripped_holla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ripped_holla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ripped_holla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ripped_holla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ripped_holla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ripped_holla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ripped_holla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit ripped_holla's BodySpace
    Why not just put one in your wallet before you head out for the evening? Let's be honest, you're not going to randomly need one at 3:00pm on a Wednesday afternoon. If you're concerned about them breaking down, just take one when you think you'll need it.

Visit munson's BodySpace
    lol ok you jackasses keep thinking that precum cant get a girl pregnant. by the way i expect a formal apology from you all when you get your fat girlfriends pregnant

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast