Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

CAUTION : Synephrine HCL banned by the FDA- must read!

Ok, so I was browsing am , and here is what happened to custom's Synephrine HCL powder :

"Anywho, just heard from my boys over at the FDA, and they struck again!! Guess what is now considered a drug and not allowed for sale? THe answer: Synephrine HCL.

They have been holding this for almost three months now, trying to "decide" if it was a drug or not. In the meantime, I have sent them stacks of paperwork showing how it complies with DSHEA, mountains of other products containing it, and even went so far alter the intended use and declare it was for a cosmetic product. No dice. And then I get a call from some compliance officer who tells me that they do not have the resources "to go after everybody" but they can halt mom and pops from starting up! Then, in not so many words, he goes on to say the entire market would be shut down if it were up to him. Jerk.

So I asked about he cosmetic use, and he still says nope, its a drug. He said he based the decision on the product's intended name!! So I asked if he was going to be calling Avon and telling them all of their anti-cellulite creams are illegal. The A-hole said that want his problem.

I absolutly give up. The FDA is absolutly a bunch of kick-back loving hypocrite nazis. Serenity now!

That feels a lil better.."

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showt...340#post247340

DAmm , how could they do that? Some people said that the fda backed out on regulating it, but that is completely flase, now it is banned !
    Last edited by sicosico; 02-17-2005 at 12:25 PM.
    I am king.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    un-****ing-believeable

Time to riot.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool

I just scoped the FDA website and did not see any information.

How Much 4 Your Placebo? Newport Surfer's Avatar
    Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lets not all act so surprised. You and I both know that we will be left with nothing more than food, a minimal vitamin and perhaps protein powder when the year or 2 are over.

They want the obese to get thin and then they take everything away to help. What they don't want you to know is that we are worth so much more to them fat and unhealthy than we are fit and active.

Fat + Unhealthy = Drug companies & Doctors making $$$
    Fit and Healthy = us living lives free of crap like this.

I fuking hate this government and there is nothing we can do about it. Why don't you concentrate on bigger issues you stupid redneck fukk. Medicare? Homeless? Education? Security? No wait your priority is Synephrine and Creatine.

**** you bush.

Lanksta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanksta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanksta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=

[/QUOTE]
    exactly...the fact that cigarettes are still legal and my ****in multi vitamin might be banned explains it all

Popkorn playa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Popkorn playa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Popkorn playa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Popkorn playa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Popkorn playa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Popkorn playa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Newport Surfer
    I fuking hate this government and there is nothing we can do about it. Why don't you concentrate on bigger issues you stupid redneck fukk. Medicare? Homeless? Education? Security? No wait your priority is Synephrine and Creatine.

**** you bush.
    Whoa slow down, Bush has nothin to do with the new vitamin and mineral ban, the idea was started by Hillary Clinton and a few other Democrats. Research a little before you go party bashing. Plus I dont think Bush is in the news preaching the evils of supplements. He is however speaking of the isssues you mentioned. The ph ban had a feelgood "lets save the world" vibe to it, and while it was started by BOTH parties, steroids have been illegal for years, it only makes sence it would be taking down by government. Ephedra killed some people who cried about it long enough to finally ban it. There is no politics behind this new ban, only money, and the pharmacy giants want to controll everything and suck in the profits.
    You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.
    We are all part of the same compost heap. Tyler

D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i have never considered moving to another country, but over the past few months it has entered my mind more than once. when i am rich and older, i will have a house in Amsterdamn. I love the US of A, but lately I am growing more and more displeased with our government.

Interdum modo elabitur... brumbartcheto's Avatar
    brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sawastea
    I just scoped the FDA website and did not see any information.
    FDA researches synephrine very carefully since 2003, indeed. Reason: synephrine is structurally related to the ephedrine-type alkaloids and occurs naturally in bitter orange (Citrus aurantium) and it is often an ingredient in dietary supplements, including those containing Ephedra … but I also didn't hear anything about ban …
    Veni, vidi, vici.

How Much 4 Your Placebo? Newport Surfer's Avatar
    Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have a vison of the future...

"Bristol Myers Squbb uneviels the first pharmacutical grade Creatine called Creatine Ethyl Ester. This is a far superior grade to those previously available through private companies. "

Price: $5 per serving.

Suck it bitches.

daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sicosico
    Ok, so I was browsing am , and here is what happened to custom's Synephrine HCL powder :

"Anywho, just heard from my boys over at the FDA, and they struck again!! Guess what is now considered a drug and not allowed for sale? THe answer: Synephrine HCL.

They have been holding this for almost three months now, trying to "decide" if it was a drug or not. In the meantime, I have sent them stacks of paperwork showing how it complies with DSHEA, mountains of other products containing it, and even went so far alter the intended use and declare it was for a cosmetic product. No dice. And then I get a call from some compliance officer who tells me that they do not have the resources "to go after everybody" but they can halt mom and pops from starting up! Then, in not so many words, he goes on to say the entire market would be shut down if it were up to him. Jerk.

So I asked about he cosmetic use, and he still says nope, its a drug. He said he based the decision on the product's intended name!! So I asked if he was going to be calling Avon and telling them all of their anti-cellulite creams are illegal. The A-hole said that want his problem.

I absolutly give up. The FDA is absolutly a bunch of kick-back loving hypocrite nazis. Serenity now!

That feels a lil better.."

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showt...340#post247340

DAmm , how could they do that? Some people said that the fda backed out on regulating it, but that is completely flase, now it is banned !
    Of course it makes sense since Synephrine HCl is made synthetically. However, this would not be true for Citrus Aurantium though.

MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by daveburton
    Of course it makes sense since Synephrine HCl is made synthetically. However, this would not be true for Citrus Aurantium though.
    That doesn't mean sh!t. Ephedra is an herb and it is banned, same thing will happen to Cit. A.

*sigh* time to stock up on Lipo 6!
    murphy240@hushmail.com

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sicosico

was this an FDA agent associated with customs importation? were you trying to get some synephrine into the country?

the FDA agents at the border do this all the time. it does not mean it is banned at all. they just are very arbitrary and do whatever they please and purposely try to screw supplement companies importing things that they believe are controversial

not much you can do about it either. you are at their mercy

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by daveburton

this is a good point too.

the HCl salt is synthetic and considered a drug

Originally Posted by Popkorn playa
    Whoa slow down, Bush has nothin to do with the new vitamin and mineral ban, the idea was started by Hillary Clinton and a few other Democrats.

yes. hillary and her democrats are responsible for every bad piece of legislation and deleterious administrative decision that has been made in the past 13 years.

Hell even before that. She has special evil powers that exerted their influence even when she was just a schoolgirl

gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    this is a good point too.

the HCl salt is synthetic and considered a drug
    does this mean that the nutrex lipo 6 that i have used will no longer be available?

Originally Posted by brumbartcheto
    FDA researches synephrine very carefully since 2003, indeed. Reason: synephrine is structurally related to the ephedrine-type alkaloids and occurs naturally in bitter orange (Citrus aurantium) and it is often an ingredient in dietary supplements, including those containing Ephedra … but I also didn't hear anything about ban …

It is structurally related to ephedrine and it is being marketed for the same purposes as ephedrine but it simply is not pharmacologically similar enough to ephedrine for them to do anything about

in other words, it does nothing. so they cannot ban it.

Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000)
    It doesn't even agonize the same class of adrenoreceptors.

Indiscriminate beta adrenergic agonist & SNS-stimulating sympathomimetic vs. alpha1 adrenergic agonist = massive difference in effect.
    It seems these poets have nothing up their ample sleeves...

[url]www.AvantLabs.com[/url]

[email]chris@avantlabs.com[/email]

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)

Angry

[QUOTE=Lanksta]
    Originally Posted by

[/QUOTE
    exactly...the fact that cigarettes are still legal and my ****in multi vitamin might be banned explains it all
    True, don't will live in a free nation or what. It is just not Fu#king right man to do this.

323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whoa slow down, Bush has nothin to do with the new vitamin and mineral ban, the idea was started by Hillary Clinton and a few other Democrats. Research a little before you go party bashing. Plus I dont think Bush is in the news preaching the evils of supplements. He is however speaking of the isssues you mentioned. The ph ban had a feelgood "lets save the world" vibe to it, and while it was started by BOTH parties, steroids have been illegal for years, it only makes sence it would be taking down by government. Ephedra killed some people who cried about it long enough to finally ban it. There is no politics behind this new ban, only money, and the pharmacy giants want to controll everything and suck in the profits.

Bush is a dumbass, and a puppet. But you're correct, as far as the recent supplement bans and violations of our rights go, both parties are at fault. It's all about the Benjamins, and as long as the wealthiest 1% of our country owns over half of our country's wealth, they will also be the ones who make decisions. Big pharms. and the current medical establishment are far more interested in lining their pockets than they are about the health of the nation as a whole.

prove that hillary clinton started thw war on supplements. It was in fact during bill clinton's administration that DSHEA was signed (1994), and DSHEA is what pretty much DEregulated the industry and allowed it to flourish the way it does today

OTOH, George Sr. was the president that signed the anabolic steroid control act of 1990, which made them controlled substances.

so if you want to make this a bush versus clinton or dem vs. repub issue it looks to me the dems are winning

seriously though, most of this is non partisan, so no such arguments are worthwhile

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Taking the "revenge is a dish best served cold" thing to the extreme these days, PA?
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What the hell were you searching for that this old ass thread popped up, PA?
    I got a fever, and the only prescription is...more cowbell!

pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does this mean ephedrine as well or just snyephrine?....Sorry if that is stupid question

RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    However, Bush is the head of the executive branch and controls it, also the republicans control both the house and senate. I think if anyone is to blame it's the republicans in this case. I do agree about the pharma. companies.

Originally Posted by freakie
    What the hell were you searching for that this old ass thread popped up, PA?

for some reason in my mailbox it showed up as a something new. weird

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Somebody probably posted to the thread and then deleted it.

davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hate to hear this suck dang FDA
    "I have got to get me one of these"

Originally Posted by davedepezio
    I hate to hear this suck dang FDA
    Did you look at the date of the original post? This isn't new.

kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Newport Surfer
    **** you bush.
    ummm--you are blaming the wrong person LMFAO!
    The Seminoles of Florida State!
    F-L-O-R-I-D-A......S-T-A-T-E
    FLORIDA STATE!! FLORIDA STATE!! FLORIDA STATE!!
    Woooooooooooooooo!!!!

2005 ACC CHAMPIONS
    2006 Emerald Bowl CHAMPIONS

sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kris4153
    ummm--you are blaming the wrong person LMFAO!
    F*** Bush!
    But as much as I hate him I agree he isn't to blame.

I thought the issue of synephrine was more of a state government issue for California.
    For some reason the Democrates here have a hard-on to ban synephrine, DHEA, and something else I can't remember. The Governator (I hate his guts too) has been trying to stall these state bans and got a lot of flak for it.