healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Zma serving size

Hi everyone! Now I've just been wondering should I be taking 2 or3 capsules because I know that the servings fluctuate from company to company. Also some companies base their servings on gender. Now I'm not exactly a man yet infact I'm very young. So should I take 2 capsules instead of 3. Thanks guys.

healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Zma is safe right? I mean it is just two minerals and a vitamin right? Thanks again.

Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nothing to worry about, just go ahead and take three, it won't hurt you. Hopefully you got a brand with directions on the back.

Originally posted by David Drake
    Nothing to worry about, just go ahead and take three, it won't hurt you. Hopefully you got a brand with directions on the back.
    Yeah well I've just been looking and I saw all of these differences. Thanks Dave.