wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50)

10 month results, time to start eating

I finished cutting August 2nd, spent a week in Jamaica having more fun than I can begin to explain here (might get banned ). I may have undone some of my hard work - but it was SOOOOO worth it. Now it is time to start adding mass again. I am starting another clean bulk now. I plan to add mass until March and then cut again as I start running training again for next fall.

Thought I would post a summary of the last 10 months and where I am going from here. I took new progress pics right before the trip and put them in the progress section of my BodySpace. After completing my cut, the net result of my 10 month experiment was 10 lbs of extra lbm. I am very happy with the results. They are very visible to me in the mirror, but I don't think the pics show it well. I did a lot of lower body work so a lot of that 10 lbs does not really show in the pics.

Stats: I am a data junky so I have weight and BF% for every week. Over the last 10 months I did two different clean bulks separated by a "mini-cut" then a full cut this summer. I averaged 0.5 lbs muscle gain and 0.25 lbs fat gain per week while bulking. I averaged 0.6 lbs fat lost per week on my cut (start fast then tapered off). I lost 1-2 lbs of muscle during the last 13 week cut.

I learned a lot in the last 10 months and hope to apply it better for the next year. I am starting out this time knowing so much more than I did last year. 12 months to add some mass and then get lean again by next year's trip to Jamaica
    "Don't worry, you'll pass out before you die."

"Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win."

jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Enough of this workout crap! I wanna hear about the trip! Pictures would be an added bonus. Welcome back I'm glad you had fun.

wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50) wubby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jimbop99 View Post
    Enough of this workout crap! I wanna hear about the trip! Pictures would be an added bonus. Welcome back I'm glad you had fun.
    LOL - I'd love to tell you about it. Talking about it would probably get me banned ... pics would definitely get me banned ...
    Working on my trip report for another site.
    "Don't worry, you'll pass out before you die."

"Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win."