workinman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Which Fish Oil product to buy?

I've been reading threads suggesting fish oil is very important and is good for overall health. So I went to Vitaminworld.com and was looknig at which to get. They have so many different kinds and names I have no clue...

My goal is to gain weight. Not sure if that plays a factor to what type I should buy,

They have:
    -EPA Fish Oil Concentrate
    -MaxEPA® Fish Oil Concentrate Softgel
    -Omega 3 Fortified
    -Salmon Oil
    -Super EPA Natural Fish Oil
    -Triple Omega 3-6-9

I am confused on which fish oil product to buy.

Softgel or Liguid is better?

Any suggestions please?

Thanks.

...This Is Your Life... Styleee's Avatar
    Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd say the Omega-3 softgel since that is what I have always used with good results... make sure they are Enteric Coated to control odor and fishy aftertaste... fish oil burps will be kept to a minimum in this case...

If you don't see the coated version I highly suggest freezing the caps, you'll understand why after a few dosings...
    Pain is Inevitable... Suffering is Optional

workinman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    alright thanks for the info, i'll be getting some tomorrow.

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Always. . .always. . .always opt for oil over caps. Do a search in the store and buy some real oil over there. I use something called Total EFA.
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.