Thread: Nut Shrinkage

Registered User no pain no gain's Avatar
    no pain no gain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Nut Shrinkage

i was just wondering when you take ph's and your nuts shrink, do they ever get to the same size as before or even then are they still a little smaller. i want to start using some m1t and was wondering about stuff like this. i want to get answers to such questions such as this before starting it so i know if its worth it or not.

pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100)
    yes your nuts will return to normal size, as long as you do a proper post cycle treatment. you will need to use nolva for your m1t pct.

PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you should read the FAQ first it covers this issue....
    for PCT i'd use either clomifen or tomoxifen combined with 6oxo. that way you get the positive effects of aromatose inhibitors and SERM's.

KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    where do yall get the ph's now that it's banned

(Pumping & Humping) Body_Builder's Avatar
    Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Alot of people just stocked up before the ban. There are ways to get real roids but you must have sources. Also, some countries still sell ph's and will still mail them through the mail.

2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KTITAN54
    where do yall get the ph's now that it's banned

dont answer this question anybody, and dont ask this question

KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTITAN54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ur actin like Im tha fukin FBI or sumthin like ama cum to your house and arrest you for smugglin ph's. I jus thot there wus sum otha website or sumthin

Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by no pain no gain
    i was just wondering when you take ph's and your nuts shrink, do they ever get to the same size as before or even then are they still a little smaller. i want to start using some m1t and was wondering about stuff like this. i want to get answers to such questions such as this before starting it so i know if its worth it or not.
    nut shrinkage therapy
    clomid day1- 300mg
    week 1 100mg
    week 2/3 50mg
    Proudly Sponsored by BETTER BODY SPORTS!
    Trained by IFBB PRO FAKHRI MUBARAK.