Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    TheKingBigDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheKingBigDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only thing i wanted to now was if other users were having the same side affects as me, that is all. I did not mean to complain, because i am taking 1AD at my own risk. Read my initial post, that is all that i asked.

shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why even dabble with PH? Forget the PH just go with the juice, PH are a waste of time.

mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by spoch
    ....No 18 year old should be taking this....and the BEST prohormone was Gapari's Methyl 1 Test. 1AD doesn't hold a candle to that.
    m1t that **** got me gains, that i thought i would never have gotten in the short time i was using the product, i am not a bb or pl but i thought i could help bring up my boxing game, and boy that **** did wonders, all my exercise and weight training went up dramatically, my bench press alone went up from 195 in my sets to 225 sets, but when i stoped taking, some of my gain went away but for the most part they all stayed with me. i would recomend all phs but they cant be abused, and have to be STRICLY monitored, and you have to know what your doin or dont do it at all.

mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mufdvr420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheKingBigDog
    I recently purchased 12 bottles of 1AD, which was scientifically and weightroom proven to be the best of the Andros. But i have noticed some definite side affects. I am 18 years old and have never had more than two pimples on my face at one time, my complexion has always been very clear, but right now i have about 10 pimples forming on my face and have 3-4 nosebleeds a day after I started taking 1AD. I am not trying to stop anyone from taking it cause i have put on a good 6 pounds in a week and a half, and it is impossible to purchase, because it is illegal since a little less than a month ago. But i just want to now what other users taking 1AD have experienced and if any?

I appreciate all replies.
    i never heard of anyone getting nose bleeds, but gyno, are some symptoms, that you need some kind of atni estogen. pimps on the other hand will come when you take any kind of testosterone

323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mufdvr420
    i never heard of anyone getting nose bleeds, but gyno, are some symptoms, that you need some kind of atni estogen. pimps on the other hand will come when you take any kind of testosterone
    Blood running out of your nose = problem. If anything made my nose bleed, it would be stopped immediately.

War against genetics chan_ho_nam's Avatar
    chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nose bleeds are usually due to high blood pressure, very common on cycles. Get your pressure checked, and if you don't want to use script meds use Hawthorne berry.

Originally Posted by chan_ho_nam
    Nose bleeds are usually due to high blood pressure, very common on cycles. Get your pressure checked, and if you don't want to use script meds use Hawthorne berry.
    i never heard of any body getting nose bleeds before i guess theirs a first time for everything

War against genetics chan_ho_nam's Avatar
    chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000)
    i never heard of any body getting nose bleeds before i guess theirs a first time for everything
    I meant high blood pressure is common, and that nose bleeds could be a result of that.

323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 323mattb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chan_ho_nam
    I meant high blood pressure is common, and that nose bleeds could be a result of that.
    Are you sure of this or is it just speculation? I think there are alot of people with high blood pressure (from obesity, ****ty diety, etc) who don't commonly get nosebleeds. If I was on 1-ad, 4-ad, m1t, or even eca for that matter and started to get nosebleeds, I'd stop immediately.

TheKingBigDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheKingBigDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont think my BP has that much to do it, just had my physical one month ago and i was at 120/76 or something like that. So i guess it is just a side affect. I have started taking stuff, that creates a mucus membrance around my nose, cause the air here in florida is really dry, and that has pretty much cleared it up. And i started to use Oxy-Pads for the pimps, and they have all gone away, so i think i am in pretty good shape.

You all have to believe me i would not make this up, there is no point. I am a pretty big kid and put on muscle very easily compared to other people. But my in two weeks my Bench has gone from 185 to 230. I know this is probably initial and it is unexpected to get results like that every two weeks, but i swear by god it is the truth. I am taking some weight gainers and creatine and glutamine, but that is it, i was surprised myself.

Rock1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I belive that the reason the PH are banned is due to abuse. If it said on the bottle max of 2 pills a day, dont take 4. That is the main reason for ban. The stuff works if you take specified amount and not overdose. Eating and exercising is must at the time you take it. Also, the reason the ban this stuff is because people under 21 are using it.

I beleive if you take (m1t or 1ad, etc) in dosage recommended, you should be fine. You got to follow instructions and be carefull-or dont do it at all. Dont skip a day and next day take double, it dont work like that.
    Otherwise, its your life, research the product before use.

Good luck,
    thats my opinion on that,
    Rock

goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As pointed out, PH`s don`t boost test levels. They do however bind to the androgen receptor after they undergo conversion which is the same thing test will do (natural or synthetic) except that it won`t need conversion. So, essentially it creates the same effect as test and more importantly DOES HAVE the same negative side effects. I certainly hope you`ve done your research kid and have taken measures to counter the extra estrogen that is already in your body now.

RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by goal220
    As pointed out, PH`s don`t boost test levels. They do however bind to the androgen receptor after they undergo conversion which is the same thing test will do (natural or synthetic) except that it won`t need conversion. So, essentially it creates the same effect as test and more importantly DOES HAVE the same negative side effects. I certainly hope you`ve done your research kid and have taken measures to counter the extra estrogen that is already in your body now.
    what the hell is that based on? 4-AD converts directly to testosterone, and 1-AD converts to 1-Testosterone (which does not do the same thing as natural testosterone). He should do his research though; clearly he hasn't.

goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "what the hell is that based on? 4-AD converts directly to testosterone, and 1-AD converts to 1-Testosterone (which does not do the same thing as natural testosterone). He should do his research though; clearly he hasn't."

Please answer the following questions:

1) How many different androgen receptors are there in the human body?
    (pretty sure the answer is 1)
    2) Does Testosterone bind to the androgen receptor which causes
    anabolism and an androgenic response? (pretty sure that`s a yes)
    3) Do AASs and PHs (after conversion) also mimic the effects, and therefore
    side-effects as well, of natural testosterone by binding to the only
    androgen receptor in the body?(Pretty sure the answer to this is also yes)

Therefore my question to you is does 1-Testosterone bind to the only androgen receptor in the body? I admit I have not done extensive research on AAS or PH (more like casual reading). Please let me know what I have missed here.