Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up Beverly Interntional - Ultimate Muscle Protein

I have been using this product for 6 months now. I am grading it on taste, cost and results. I take 2 servings (40G pro) at 9am and another two serving (40G Pro) at bedtime.

Taste: I have used the chocolate, Cookies and Crème and Vanilla. I am very happy I found a casein protein that tastes great. The chocolate turns to chocolate pudding in the blender. if you add ice to the vanilla it tastes just like a vanilla milk shake. It's my opinion that most casein shakes taste horrible. Beverly did an excellent job in taste What is impressive is its low in fat and carbs to cater to most diets without sacrificing any taste. The Cookies and Crème mixes very thick. You can make it as thick as cake icing if you like. the other two don't, they are more of a pudding consistency.

Cost: It's cost is a bit high for the amount. 34$ for two pounds is a bit higher then the average casein, but the tast makes it worth it.

Gains: My gains have been good and steady over the past 6 months. I'm not giving Beverly the credit; it comes from diet, workout routine and protein timing. BUT, I hade good steady gains so i know it's doing it's job.

Thanks for the board Ryan Estopell's Avatar
    Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree, this is the best nightime protein on the market. I love the taste and the quality is exceptional!

size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000)
    An all around excellent product and the taste is amazing.
    Last edited by size; 04-04-2005 at 07:57 AM.
    size is a fictitious character.
    Please read the forum rules.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Yup very good blend of different protein taste is unreal also
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000)
    The cookies and creme is one of the best tasting proteins I've tried. I do have one complaint, the stuff loves to stick to the inside of my blender when mixing.

WonderMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WonderMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WonderMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WonderMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WonderMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WonderMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WonderMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WonderMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WonderMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WonderMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WonderMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are brave then add it in while blending. I usually use 16ozs milk and a 'nanner and while that is blending take off the top and pour in the mix.

Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by gresh
    The cookies and creme is one of the best tasting proteins I've tried. I do have one complaint, the stuff loves to stick to the inside of my blender when mixing.
    I get past that by adding the water and ice with my glutamine, then start it up and add the stuff while it's running.
    All of Beverly's shakes are great. Cookies -n- Creme is the best though.

size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000)
    It mixes fine in a shaker.
    size is a fictitious character.
    Please read the forum rules.

Thanks for the board Ryan Estopell's Avatar
    Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by size
    It mixes fine in a shaker.
    It does and and I use a hand blender to mix which is great for getting clumps and powder off the sides.

juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000)
    ANYTHING from beverly rocks!

yea, there expensive, but there WORTH it.

sometimes, you gotta analyze cost and effect.

if maybe paying 35bucks for something that you could get for 30 is going to give you better results, its worth it.

JC

btw, muscle provider and mass maker, awesome PWO shake rite there. 2scoops MP, and 6 scoops MM....

Originally Posted by juanca
    ANYTHING from beverly rocks!

yea, there expensive, but there WORTH it.

sometimes, you gotta analyze cost and effect.

if maybe paying 35bucks for something that you could get for 30 is going to give you better results, its worth it.

JC

btw, muscle provider and mass maker, awesome PWO shake rite there. 2scoops MP, and 6 scoops MM....
    I used Iron-Tek for a while, they were very cheap and its a great product. If you can't (or don't want to) afford Beverly I also suggest Iron-Tek's