Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Girlfriend who doesnt want to have sex...

Were both the same age and I'm highly attracted to her and like her, but she does not want to have sex until she is married.

I'm filled with testosterone and love sex very much so I don't know how I am going to deal with this. She says she just doesn't know if she will ever be able to trust someone enough to have sex with them and not regret it.....shes afraid she will regret it. Shes horrible at handling guilt and stress so thats why shes so scared.

and its so hard to kiss her and make out with her and the not be able to do anyhting else.....she has mentioned shes against oral sex too.

I don't want to break up with her over the fact that she doesn't want to do anything sexually with me its just very hard having these needs and a beautiful girl at my dispense but not being able to have sex with her.

Shes a virgin obviously. what do you think?
    true protein.com (no space)
    Highest quality supplements for the lowest prices. No joke. Check it out!
    Use the discount code "AXM421" to save an extra 5%!

Registered User Dickbiggenstein's Avatar
    Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Get married, **** her, then divorce her ass for being stupid.

cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how long have you been with her?
    Team HALEO
    ‡Echo in Eternity‡

http://www.haleo.com/

Joey - 10/16/2011

DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Would you like to get sex from her but at the same token destroy her dream of no sex before marriage and morals? I can help you with that, but it's a choice you should decide.

What I'd do is work something out: Like handjobs are ok as are blowjobs... if it can keep you content. If she is unwilling to do this, then tell her you are unwilling to make out as it makes you want sex.
    Eternal Creatures are not so prudent.

Member since Nov 2001

getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ask her if she cares if you hook up with other girls. (if that is what you want)

If she says no. Leave her

Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Would be a dealbreaker for me, no question.

slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you don't feel the same regarding sex/marriage, then leave... simple as that.

on the flip side, girls like that are hard to find these days, so if your looking for a wife, then it may be worth the wait.

Illuminatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Illuminatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Illuminatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Illuminatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Illuminatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Illuminatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Illuminatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Illuminatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Illuminatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Illuminatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Illuminatus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You are young... don't let your youth go by without having lots of crazy sex.

kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Girls that dont want to have sex at an early age are very hard to find. I would definetly keep her because she'll be very faithful and probably isnt to slutty :\. Think about it hard..do you want a girl whose already been ****ed before you lay your hands on her or you want a girl who you can trust?
    "There are only two options regarding commitment, You're either in or your out. There's no such thing as life in between." - Anonymous

sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nudes or negs!!!

seriously though..... talk to her about her boundaries and what's ok with her concerning where you can go and what you can do with her.....

also, for the miscs sake..... try and see if piitb wil fly as "not having sex" with her....
    "The gods of the valleys are not the gods of the mountains"
    -U.S. Army Mountain Warfare School motto

FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kfizzzle19 View Post
    Girls that dont want to have sex at an early age are very hard to find. I would definetly keep her because she'll be very faithful and probably isnt to slutty :\. Think about it hard..do you want a girl whose already been ****ed before you lay your hands on her or you want a girl who you can trust?
    Either that or she'll get married, have sex, realize what she was missing and decide she wants to see how it is with other guys then end up cheating on her husband or just acting like a complete bitch until he can't take it any more and tries to divorce her, giving her half his net worth in the process.

And I'd always choose an experienced partner over a virgin....more fun and nowhere near as many "issues".

OP: Respect her convicions - if you want to have sex before marriage, find someone else.
    Last edited by FIVE OAKES; 08-13-2007 at 11:24 PM.
    I'm American, not German. There's a difference between "location" and "nationality". Thanks.

phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ive only been "dating" her for about a month but ive liked her for a lot longer then that and I don't know.

I just don't want to break up with her but the whole no sex is horrible for me. Sure she will be faithful but lets face it we won't be together forever and she even gets mad if I insist we will.

So basically shes telling me I'm never going to get to **** her.

I don't know what to do...and as for boundaries I did ask...its basically just second base...and shes actually gorgeous. I can't handle it.

Pronoun: Phaggot/Genius backinbusiness's Avatar
    backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How long have you been dating him? Sometimes a man says that in the beginning but after a while when he has become more comfortable he will losen up (no pun). Start off by attempting hj/bj from him and work your way up, or in this case, him to work his way down.

Dude its been a month. God damn stop acting like its the end of the world. You can't love a girl in a month so stop using that word too you ****in idiot.

cyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From everything I've gathered from this thread, she can't say no if she's dead.

Just sayin..

Pronoun: Phaggot/Genius backinbusiness's Avatar
    backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cyr View Post
    From everything I've gathered from this thread, she can't say no if she's dead.

Just sayin..
    Chloroform always has the answer.

DP_Assain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally Posted by backinbusiness View Post
    How long have you been dating him? Sometimes a man says that in the beginning but after a while when he has become more comfortable he will losen up (no pun). Start off by attempting hj/bj from him and work your way up, or in this case, him to work his way down.

Dude its been a month. God damn stop acting like its the end of the world. You can't love a girl in a month so stop using that word too you ****in idiot.
    I don't love her....wtf
    negged for one....I just wanna pound her and it sucks that i can't....and I don't want to dump her....don't you see them problem....who said anything about love....I just want to get my dick wet.

Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    A girlfriend who wont have sex....More useless and stupid than a car without wheels and an engine.
    db shoulder press : can get the 115s up
    db bench: 125 x 10 x 4.
    bulking to 200 even if it kills me.

yeah....it sucks

Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000)
    if ya'll don't have the same morals then there is nothing you can do about that. Do you love her? Are you willing to wait? If no then find some other girl who will.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    your needs arent being met
    time to find someone who is willing to meet those needs

Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What is the point of having a girlfriend at the age of 18 and not having sex with her? I'm being serious. The only time I could imagine having a gf and not having sex with her would be if I was 85, my wife was dead, and I couldn't get it up.

The single worst decision you could make in your life would be getting married to a girl you never had sex with. The divorce rate in that scenario is 99%...with the other 1% being suicide.
    "My only enemy is time." - Charlie Chaplin

My movie blog:
    http://paulopicks.blogspot.com/

Whooty girls are the best SquatTillYaPuke's Avatar
    SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by phrozen View Post
    Were both the same age and I'm highly attracted to her and like her, but she does not want to have sex until she is married.

I'm filled with testosterone and love sex very much so I don't know how I am going to deal with this. She says she just doesn't know if she will ever be able to trust someone enough to have sex with them and not regret it.....shes afraid she will regret it. Shes horrible at handling guilt and stress so thats why shes so scared.

and its so hard to kiss her and make out with her and the not be able to do anyhting else.....she has mentioned shes against oral sex too.

I don't want to break up with her over the fact that she doesn't want to do anything sexually with me its just very hard having these needs and a beautiful girl at my dispense but not being able to have sex with her.

That type of thing is designed purely to get you into marriage. Your body needs sex so it starts to trick you into thinking you love her when you really shouldnt , so it can get sex. Dont play that game with her. If she cared about you shed take care of you , if she wont then she doesnt. This type of thing can cloud your judgment extremely bad , and extended periods of this will have you thinking you truelly love her when its really just your body tricking you. DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME. Its hard enough when its somebody else trying to trick you , its damn near impossible to tell when its you tricking yourself. Otherwise youll find your self married , and after 2 minutes of recovering after sex youll be saying to yourself "why the hell did I marry her".
    Marriage is a commitment , dont let a chick destroy your life for sex. Of course you could just get an anollment.
    Chael Sonnen is my hero.

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Pad264 View Post
    The single worst decision you could make in your life would be getting married to a girl you never had sex with. The divorce rate in that scenario is 99%...with the other 1% being suicide.
    I am going to go with the opposite. I bet the divorce rate for couples that never had sex before marrage is extremely low.

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Whiteheart View Post
    A girlfriend who wont have sex....More useless and stupid than a car without wheels and an engine.
    Or better yet like a Ferrari without a transmission.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

Whooty girls are the best SquatTillYaPuke's Avatar
    SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Marriage is a huge commitment , and if she is not going to show you all her cards why commit to her. If she's going to hide things from you why would you ever marry her. Sexuality is a huge part of your personality. Not to mention the fact that you may be together 5 years before you actually get married and her making you endure that way is absolutely disgusting.
    Chael Sonnen is my hero.

Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nithos View Post
    I am going to go with the opposite. I bet the divorce rate for couples that never had sex before marrage is extremely low.
    The term "low divorce-rate" hasn't been applicable for over a decade.
    "My only enemy is time." - Charlie Chaplin

My movie blog:
    http://paulopicks.blogspot.com/

hunter1492 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hunter1492 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hunter1492 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hunter1492 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hunter1492 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hunter1492 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hunter1492 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hunter1492 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hunter1492 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hunter1492 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hunter1492 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by phrozen View Post

Your only 18 and your girl will not give up sex or oral then listen to me very closely. LEAVE HER! You can beg, wait, beg some more, grovel then beg some more, or you can say you respect her wants but since her want's don't include your happiness it's time for you to move on.

There are litereally millions of girls out there so if you are not happy then move on. Yes its hard, always is, you'll get over it. Yes you will tag some trampy girls but who cares, your 18...wrap it, tag it and move on.

Think about this for one second. There are millions of men who would love to be your age and if they could they would pay big $$$ to be 18 again. Enjoy your youth to the fullest, it goes by way too fast.

JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You want sex, she doesnt.

Move on.
    " The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog"
    - Mark Twain

Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do whatever you can to take her virginity... even if it means roofies or chloroform. Then IMMEDIATELY dump her. That oughta show her.