mattmertz7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need a ton of advice help appreciated!

I'm going to be starting to go to the gym with a couple of friends and I've never gone before so I had some general questions about working out and such.

1. In case it matters I'm almost 18, 6'1.5/6'2, I have a BF% of 16.8% and a BMI of 18.9
    2. My goal is to get a really toned body and get bigger because I'm way too skinny. The only thing is that I have a little fat on my stomach so idk if that affects anything
    3. How to I figure out a routine when at the gym, I haven't gone before so I have no idea what I should be doing for the goal I have. Also I'm pretty weak.
    4. What type of food should I be eating, and how much? I have looked at diet plans before and they seemed challenging to meet since I still live at home and can't have every meal tailored to me.
    5. I have a bunch of supplements laying around, would anyone recommend them? I have a BCAA, Creatine, Glutamine, and Whey.

Thanks.

Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Bro read the stickys

superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superpetro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As a beginner you don't need supplements...just eat in a caloric surplus and get on a beginner program like ICF 5x5
    1105 lbs total @ 173 lbs

BP: 275 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs ATG
    DL: 425 lbs

NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Melow13 View Post
    Bro read the stickys
    This. The stickys should have everything you want to know.

As for supplements, you don't need them at this point, but if you don't want to waste them I'd only use the creatine since that really does make a difference. Use the whey if you can't seem to get enough protein in during the day. It can't hurt.

mattmertz7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NotSoFitGuy View Post
    This. The stickys should have everything you want to know.

As for supplements, you don't need them at this point, but if you don't want to waste them I'd only use the creatine since that really does make a difference. Use the whey if you can't seem to get enough protein in during the day. It can't hurt.
    I browsed through the stickys but some of my questions weren't answered at all or well enough mainly if I have some fat on my stomach but am overall skinny, do I still need to cut that all first before I could start bulking to get bigger?