TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Why does L-Glutamine decrease your night sleep?

On my last post, I posted how their related, and now I'm 100% sure, L-Glutamine does decrease your night sleep.
    for example, last night I slep at 6:30 am because I was watching the game, right before I go to sleep, I had my L-glutamine, I freaking woke up every hour, plus I couldn't go back after 6 hours of sleep.
    Most of the time, I don't wake hourly, but I wake up after 6 hours of sleep, and I can't go back to sleep.

so here's the thing I'm confused about...
    does L-glutamine speed up the body and causes it to repair faster, therefore we don't need that much sleep?
    or does it just messes up your sleeping mechanism?
    is it because of 400% release of GH at night?
    or what?

I say that because, when i wake up after 6 hours, i don't feel tire a bit, it feels like I've slept for 8 hours.

anywayz, thanks
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

1990BMW325iC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I totally agree with what's happening to you. I take my last 5g of glutamine at 10p.m. when i go to be and then i'm up every morning at or before 5. I wake up constantly at night. The funny thing is that i am never tired. Sometimes i wake up at 4 but say to myself I can't get up because there is nothing to do.
    I drive a 1990 BMW 325iC
    Alpine White, black soft top, and tan leather. BMW, "The Ultimate Driving Machine".

Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i used to think glutamine does raise Gh levels to 400% or whatever but i heard it does nowt.

i mean think about it, if it could increase GH by that much, it probably would be GH but i aint.
    Kill me. You must. For I will not stop.

mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    take some ZMA or calcium to fix that

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    I never had a problem w/Glutamine. Maybe you're just a borderline insomniac.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Glutamine is just a basic amino acid; why would it raise gh 400%? Protein and calories should raise gh when taken before bed. However, I don't see why glutamine would be any better than a regular protein shake.

Liftin4fun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started taking Glutamine a little while ago with no problems. Lately I haven't had a lot of luck sleeping, but I think it could just be because its summer time.

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ok for those of you who don't have L-Glutamine... buy it and take it right before you go to sleep, minimum of 5 g
    and for those who already have it, make sure you take it right before you go to sleep, minimum of 5 grams
    that's almost a tea spoon

then let me know if it affected you or not
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why are you guys only taking 5 grams per day? at that rate it has little anti-catabolic effects. 20+ a day.

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hahaha 20+ is a little pricey ex
    i suggest 5 grams after a workout and 5 more before you sleep that should have you coverd
    but the ultimate stack is a casain/glutamine/hmb stack personally

i get mine from from a friend of mine who's mom works at a cancer care center REAL cheap and pharma grade
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your immune system uses up all the glutamine at those amounts. thats why you need it at 20+ grams a day for anti-catabolic effects.

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thats like a 5 doller stack of glutamine bro...
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah...I dont even take glutamine...waste of money...unless you're cutting...
    "Winning is the greatest anti-inflammatory there is." - Junior Seau

Tweak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

I thought you were supposed to take Glutamine pre-workout and creatine post-workout. Why are you taking it at night?
    I am nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.

Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    at night it releases GH and is anti catabolic

b4 workout you should be taking in minimal protein (well maybe a slight amount like a glass or two of milk) and many carbs for energy

unless your cutting
    Kill me. You must. For I will not stop.

Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Crazee_786
    at night it releases GH and is anti catabolic

b4 workout you should be taking in minimal protein (well maybe a slight amount like a glass or two of milk) and many carbs for energy

unless your cutting
    From what I read, it's bad to eat right before you workout. The reasoning that I read was because your body uses your blood and energy to digest the food, and try to put maxium effort in working out, your body can't do because it's doing a tug-o-war between the food and trying to get max out of working out.

Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by tis I Sean
    yeah...I dont even take glutamine...waste of money...unless you're cutting...
    Glutamine isn't a waste of money. It is not an essential amino acid but a highly, highly recommended one. You get glutamine from certain foods, but very little of it and your body uses it fast. It is in short supply if you are just getting it from food. Especially for bodybuilders, I consider glutamine a must.

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    juz dont take it at that time then

JohnsonWang82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's crazy, I took 2.72 gram before exercise around 9pm, then took another 2.72gram after exercise around 11pm, then I just can't get to sleep at all!!!