Closed Thread
    Jag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is there a natural steroid out there?

I don't know much about roids. Several of my buddies and workout partners cycle on and off. But are all steroid synthetic? Is there a potent natural supplement or natural roid out there that is illegal? Or am I asking a ridiculous question?

Drewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Natural Steroid?

WTF does that mean?

By natural do you mean legal or do you mean chemical?

Define natural and define synthetic first and perhaps we can help...

Oh and what is your age?
    Last edited by Drewski; 06-30-2002 at 01:27 PM.
    You may take our lives but you will never take our freedom.

(William Wallace)

...Save what we have of it:
    http://www.usfa.biz/

[insert amateur philosophy here]

By natural I mean naturally occurring, and not synthetically or chemically made up. Is there a steroid that is naturally occurring, possibly a combination of some natural supplements.

I could care less about legal.

Or does steroid mean...synthetic?

Drewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The definition for steroid is chemical, something to do with carbon structures or something (someone else chime in here). I don't thinking that knowing its definition will help though.

Naturally occuring?

By that do you mean naturally occurring within the body - a hormone for example? If you mean that I believe that certain PH's would suit that category. Again, someone else help me out here...

Or by naturally occurring do you mean, from an organic/plant extract? If so, I don't think that there is a feasible option for you, unless you believe the ecdysterone hype...

Again what is your age?

(William Wallace)

Oh and steroid queries should ideally go to the STEROIDS forum...

(William Wallace)

RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes, cholesterol.

Originally posted by Drewski
    The definition for steroid is chemical, something to do with carbon structures or something (someone else chime in here). I don't thinking that knowing its definition will help though.

Naturally occuring?

By that do you mean naturally occurring within the body - a hormone for example? If you mean that I believe that certain PH's would suit that category. Again, someone else help me out here...

Or by naturally occurring do you mean, from an organic/plant extract? If so, I don't think that there is a feasible option for you, unless you believe the ecdysterone hype...

Again what is your age?
    21 vegetarian

sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Listen if you want to grow you need to train and eat the rights foods and lots of them. No natural products have been shown thus far to effectivly increase testosterone in the body. Androstenine products were though to for a while but recent studies they do not. You can maximize what your body is naturally capable of with products like ZMA and Tribbules. If you are looking to grow the way of steroids, you need take steroids, which are all chemical synthetic drugs. Even with those, you need to train hard and eat the right foods and lots of them.

Bottom line, a hard body requires hard work.
    If you always talk about how you could be in great shape if you just worked out and ate right, why don't you just work out and eat right?

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    testosterone, progesterone, estrogen are all natural steroids. The steroids you buy illegally are synthetically made in a lab. I don't think that is your question though, your asking is there a steroid that you can buy that is legal or that is considered natural. 1-testosterone is legal. But by the nature of your question i would say you should do some more research before you make a stupid decision.

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    they used to collect GH out of cadavers (sp?) but i think thats rarely done now since you can get creutzfeld-jacob disease (sp???)

rinkjustice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ABCDE

Jag, the only thing that I can think of is the ABCDE diet, which you can read about here: http://www.musclemedia.com/training/abcde/v58_abc1.asp

It's a diet using nothing but normal food that's supposed to <i>flood your body with a natural, powerful "hormone cocktail"</i> (their words, not mine). I'm actually going to try it myself in the fall. Read up on it, I think you and other natural bodybuilders will find it interesting.

Sounds a little overrated if you ask me. You pig out for two weeks, then diet for two weeks? But who knows, maybe it works. I don't understand how you can make it on only 1500-2000 calories a day while continuing to work out. Seems like you are only starving the body. 2000 calories won't hardly allow enough carbs and protein for a working man who hits the gym every day as well. Let us know how it works for you.

linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000)
    i was gonna be a butthole and say cell-tech with its 1750% muscle gains, but i better not sarcastic
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat. "
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    I get the impression you're more looking for a food-type substance containing test or something like it, as opposed to the purified hormone. I don't know that there are any, much less any with enough hormone in them to be effective.

Because once purified, there's no difference at all between a molecule made by "synthetic" means and one that has been purified following extraction from a plant, animal, bacteria, fungus, etc. Some folks may choose to believe that one source or the other may be preferable for moral or ethical reasons, but if the chemical hormone is pure, regardless of the source, it's the same.

Originally posted by Jag

21 vegetarian
    Vegetarian? That's you ****ed then...

(William Wallace)

Originally posted by linedrive
    i was gonna be a butthole and say cell-tech with its 1750% muscle gains, but i better not sarcastic
    Don't get me started on that over-hyped BS. I hate that every magazine out there is just loaded with 10 page centerfold articles of Muscletech's product line. It is the same **** over and over. Muscle-Tech must be paying a pretty penny to broadcast their own biased studies into every magazine on the market.
    So Muscle-Tech mixs dextrose with their creatine and their you get 1750% more effective boost in your creatine! Please...

Originally posted by DaddyR
    I get the impression you're more looking for a food-type substance containing test or something like it, as opposed to the purified hormone. I don't know that there are any, much less any with enough hormone in them to be effective.

Because once purified, there's no difference at all between a molecule made by "synthetic" means and one that has been purified following extraction from a plant, animal, bacteria, fungus, etc. Some folks may choose to believe that one source or the other may be preferable for moral or ethical reasons, but if the chemical hormone is pure, regardless of the source, it's the same.
    I am actually looking for a little pill that comes from some plant found in New Zealand or Australia that is illegal because of its potent ability to alter hormonal levels. You know, something that blows Sustanol 250 off the charts.:-)

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally posted by Jag

I am actually looking for a little pill that comes from some plant found in New Zealand or Australia that is illegal because of its potent ability to alter hormonal levels. You know, something that blows Sustanol 250 off the charts.:-)
    Haven't heard of any myself, and I would be highly suspicious of it. If it hasn't been mentioned here or on the steroids board, I tend to doubt that it's any good.

rinkjustice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Check out my homepage

Jag, maybe this will help. On my homepage I've listed all the ways you can naturally raise your testosterone. I actually had it there for awhile, I just forgot about it.Here it is:
    http://www.geocities.com/rinkjustice1/
    (under random brainfarts)

Testosterone, as you probably already know, is the key hormone to building muscle... I also plan to document everything about the ABCDE diet on my website too, but I'm not going to attempt it for several months still.

Good luck bro.