Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Virtuoso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Virtuoso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Virtuoso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Virtuoso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Virtuoso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Virtuoso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Virtuoso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Virtuoso is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Fingering a virgin

Alright, this girl I'm going out with likes to be fingered but I really don't know what to massage. She's a virigin so I don't want to break anything... anybody got some tips?
    Anything is Obtainable

erase_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) erase_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) erase_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) erase_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) erase_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) erase_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) erase_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) erase_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) erase_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) erase_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) erase_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    f*ck that, if she's gonna be tight you might as well just PIITB

illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit illriginal's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Virtuoso
    Alright, this girl I'm going out with likes to be fingered but I really don't know what to massage. She's a virigin so I don't want to break anything... anybody got some tips?
    Well there's two favorite ways my lady likes it... her laying on her back... and her laying on her tummy.

A. Laying On Back:
    Stick finger in (palm up) deep and apply pressure in a "come here" motion so that you message the front part of her...like try apply enough pressure as if your trying to see your own finger stretch out her pelvic area lol

B. Laying On Tummy
    Stick finger in (palm down) deep and apply pressure in a "wax on/wax off" rotation motion and add a lil vertical to the motion so that she doesn't get bored..

That's professional male whore type skills

BodyPoints: 1213
    Bajarock3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bajarock3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bajarock3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bajarock3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bajarock3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bajarock3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bajarock3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bajarock3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bajarock3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bajarock3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bajarock3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Bajarock3's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by erase_
    LOL
    Just Bring It!

greenst has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenst has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenst has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenst has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenst has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenst has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenst has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenst has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenst has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenst has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenst has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Well there's two favorite ways my lady likes it... her laying on her back... and her laying on her tummy.

A. Laying On Back:
    Stick finger in (palm up) deep and apply pressure in a "come here" motion so that you message the front part of her...like try apply enough pressure as if your trying to see your own finger stretch out her pelvic area lol

B. Laying On Tummy
    Stick finger in (palm down) deep and apply pressure in a "wax on/wax off" rotation motion and add a lil vertical to the motion so that she doesn't get bored..

That's professional male whore type skills"

Listen to this guy...

Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Bogan's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by illriginal
    Well there's two favorite ways my lady likes it... her laying on her back... and her laying on her tummy.

A. Laying On Back:

B. Laying On Tummy

That's professional male whore type skills
    And what do you get out of that, aside from a wet finger?

Stats: 123 lbs
    BodyPoints: 706
    veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit veero's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Bogan
    research the g-spot buddy
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3136877#post3136877

Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bogan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Bogan's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by veero
    research the g-spot buddy
    I wasn't aware men had g-spots on their fingers.

This is Absolution! AmateurWrestler's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 173 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1913
    AmateurWrestler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AmateurWrestler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AmateurWrestler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AmateurWrestler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AmateurWrestler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AmateurWrestler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AmateurWrestler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AmateurWrestler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AmateurWrestler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AmateurWrestler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AmateurWrestler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit AmateurWrestler's BodySpace
    [QUOTE=greenst apply pressure in a "wax on/wax off" rotation motion
    [/QUOTE]

HOW DARE YOU USE A TECHNIQUE FROM THE KARATE KID IN SUCH A PERVERSE MANNER!
    "Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and freedom."

- Viktor Frankl, Austrian Psychiatrist and survivor of a Nazi concentration camp

"Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."

- Benjamin Disraeli

Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2122
    tcM_Emperor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tcM_Emperor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tcM_Emperor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tcM_Emperor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tcM_Emperor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tcM_Emperor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tcM_Emperor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tcM_Emperor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tcM_Emperor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tcM_Emperor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tcM_Emperor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit tcM_Emperor's BodySpace
    Uh... most virgins have already popped their cherries themselves. I've ****ed around with 3 virgins and all of them already did it themselves.

If you're really worried about it just don't stick your fingers inside her pussy but rub it and work her clit and just suck on her tits or something. But you're gonna have to find out sometime.

Location: They call it Stormy Monday, baby. But Tuesday's just as bad.
    BodyPoints: 11
    Jandy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jandy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jandy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jandy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jandy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jandy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jandy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jandy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jandy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jandy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jandy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Jandy's BodySpace
    You won't break anything. The hymen is almost always broken with tampons or from movement... so don't worry.

My technique:

Start with oral, kiss around the area, run your tongue around, flick your tongue over her clit. Make her beg for it. Then start going at it and slowly start slipping a finger into her.

Continue eating the taco and move your finger in and out just like a dick during sex, but when she starts to get into it and get wetter, ATTEMPT to slip another finger or two inside of her, pay attention to her reaction because if she's a virgin she might be reluctant to tell you if it hurts.

Now here's the part that will make their toes curls. With this technique I got my Adventist girlfriend who was waiting untill marriage banging me every other day.

While your eating away at the salmon salad, stick your fingers deep as she can take with out hurting her. Stop the in and out motion and start moving your fingers in a circular motion all while staying inside of her. Like you were stirring something with your fingers. As she begins to groan more you can quicken and make the circles wider to rub the sides of her vaginal wall more. For variation, may special attention to the vaginal wall adjacent to her pubes. That is, if shes on her back while your fingering her, place your fingers inside fingertips up and almost make the Come Hither gesture to rub that wall. If you get deep you'll feel what I can only describe as an egg shaped mass, which I think is some gland, I forget the name of it. If you can, slip your fingers between the front vaginal wall and that mass and make that gesturing motion, try circling around it etc.

My girl can't come during sex, and I'm not small or fast to come either. I'm average sized and last a good 20 to 40 minutes but some girls just can't come. When I use the above technique I end up with fingernail marks in my back for a couple of days.

Most important? Pay attention to her, make sure to not try to stare at her puss too much, I think theres a statistic out there that 70+% of women are uncomfortable with the look of their genitals. So look when you need to, but close your eyes and/or look in her. Go with what she likes. If shes moaning your doing great, if she's groaning, maybe youre being too rough or hitting a bad spot. Communication is KEY!
    http://www.facebook.com/raceyouthere

Stats: 6'4", 230 lbs
    bobbymorales69 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Visit bobbymorales69's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by erase_
    Why PIITB, if here pussy is tight, stick your dick in her pussy.
    deport me back to mexico

BodyPoints: 113
    fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fupafighter2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit fupafighter2's BodySpace
    SERIOUSLY, shove your fist in there...she'll love it

Grazing at the Fina Farm Bouncer79's Avatar
    Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was with a complete virgin one time who I swear must have been sewn shut. Couldn't even wiggle the pinky finger in.
    Hey Everybody! I'm Oxidizing!!!:rolleyes:

MOD at http://C-K-D.com

Your Girlfriend should be a bodybuilder... she keeps coming over for more of my protein shakes

Empty cartridge... crush pellets... magic sollution... favorite oil... filter... bake. Dinner is served.

Stats: 6'4", 223 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1203
    JMD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit JMD's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by fupafighter2
    SERIOUSLY, shove your fist in there...she'll love it

AGREED!

Fist up to the elbow!!

illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) illriginal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit illriginal's BodySpace

Cool

Originally Posted by Bogan
    Shouldn't you pleasure your lady if she's been pleasuring you?...
    I dont see you getting married... unless you're divorced I totally understand.
    ::

WS6RAGE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WS6RAGE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WS6RAGE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WS6RAGE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

dude..

Bro, all threw high school i was a virgin hunter! I popped 9 in total-anyways, shes a virgin she dont know any better. just do whatever gets the best reaction out of her-If your that far might as well it hit it! I mean the faster you pop it the faster you can make her into w.e you want her to be. ;-)

Stats: 5'8", 173 lbs
    BodyPoints: 199
    polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) polski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit polski's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Bouncer79
    I was with a complete virgin one time who I swear must have been sewn shut. Couldn't even wiggle the pinky finger in.
    Lol that sounds like the one i have right now. I can barely stick one finger in her. And when i stick my dick in there i have to get leverage to take it out.

Visit Bogan's BodySpace
    Shouldn't you pleasure your lady if she's been pleasuring you?...
    No. Women are here to please us. To provide their every orfice as cum dumpsters. No to be pleasured themselves.
    I dont see you getting married...
    **** no! I've never met a woman that could hold my interest for more than a few months, let alone my entire life.

Ian Villis(not real name) illwill3's Avatar
    illwill3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illwill3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illwill3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illwill3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illwill3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illwill3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illwill3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illwill3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illwill3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illwill3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illwill3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit illwill3's BodySpace
    lol, ok man.

BodyPoints: 271
    jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jiza101's BodySpace

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Jandy
    You won't break anything. The hymen is almost always broken with tampons or from movement... so don't worry.

My technique:

Start with oral, kiss around the area, run your tongue around, flick your tongue over her clit. Make her beg for it. Then start going at it and slowly start slipping a finger into her.

Continue eating the taco and move your finger in and out just like a dick during sex, but when she starts to get into it and get wetter, ATTEMPT to slip another finger or two inside of her, pay attention to her reaction because if she's a virgin she might be reluctant to tell you if it hurts.

Now here's the part that will make their toes curls. With this technique I got my Adventist girlfriend who was waiting untill marriage banging me every other day.

While your eating away at the salmon salad, stick your fingers deep as she can take with out hurting her. Stop the in and out motion and start moving your fingers in a circular motion all while staying inside of her. Like you were stirring something with your fingers. As she begins to groan more you can quicken and make the circles wider to rub the sides of her vaginal wall more. For variation, may special attention to the vaginal wall adjacent to her pubes. That is, if shes on her back while your fingering her, place your fingers inside fingertips up and almost make the Come Hither gesture to rub that wall. If you get deep you'll feel what I can only describe as an egg shaped mass, which I think is some gland, I forget the name of it. If you can, slip your fingers between the front vaginal wall and that mass and make that gesturing motion, try circling around it etc.

My girl can't come during sex, and I'm not small or fast to come either. I'm average sized and last a good 20 to 40 minutes but some girls just can't come. When I use the above technique I end up with fingernail marks in my back for a couple of days.

Most important? Pay attention to her, make sure to not try to stare at her puss too much, I think theres a statistic out there that 70+% of women are uncomfortable with the look of their genitals. So look when you need to, but close your eyes and/or look in her. Go with what she likes. If shes moaning your doing great, if she's groaning, maybe youre being too rough or hitting a bad spot. Communication is KEY!
    One word COLIN
    Flying above the rest.

Doanythingfor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Doanythingfor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Doanythingfor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Doanythingfor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Doanythingfor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Doanythingfor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Doanythingfor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Doanythingfor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Doanythingfor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Doanythingfor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Doanythingfor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Nice THread OP