[Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000)

How much sodium is too much?

When looking at the sodium content on the nutrional label...how much sodium would be considered to be too much? If a person is taking in large quantities of water, is high sodium still "as bad" for them?

Mulawin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mulawin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mulawin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Sodium limit. For you, Jab'z..

Originally Posted by [Jabroni]
    When looking at the sodium content on the nutrional label...how much sodium would be considered to be too much? If a person is taking in large quantities of water, is high sodium still "as bad" for them?
    Jab'z, you should have a limit of 1000mg of Sodium per Day.
    If the Sodium Level in your Blood chemistry is above the 145 millimoles per liter (mmol/L) Of the " 135 - 145 mmol/L " limit. Which is too high. You will need to start sweating it out by doing Cardio workouts. Well, yes stop eating canned, Fast, packed foods. Go natural..

* Greater-than-normal values may mean *

High blood sodium levels (hypernatremia) can be caused by a high-sodium diet or by not drinking enough water (dehydration).

High blood sodium levels can also result from abnormally high levels of the hormone aldosterone (hyperaldosteronism) or from dehydration caused by severe vomiting or diarrhea, Cushing's syndrome, kidney disease or injury, or a condition caused by the inability to regulate levels of water in the body properly (diabetes insipidus).

So, Jabs be carefull.

[Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000) [Jabroni] is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the info...and yes I will be careful. I generally don't take in large quantities of sodium anyway, was simply curious.

Thanks again....reps for your assistance.

Mulawin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mulawin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mulawin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Rep: How much sodium is too much?

Originally Posted by [Jabroni]
    Thanks for the info...and yes I will be careful. I generally don't take in large quantities of sodium anyway, was simply curious.

Thanks again....reps for your assistance.

Anytime, Jab'z. Just email me if you have anymore questions regarding Blood chemistry..

MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i have to disagree, you can have twice that ammount. The RDA for sodium is 2000mg a day, 1000 is hardly anything at all.
    370 Highest Weight
    170 Current Weight

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't worry about sodium inless u never workout and never sweat or have high blood pressure, it will balance out with your potassium intake as well, Not sure on the ratios of potassium to sodium
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I get about 3000mg's of Na a day, but I also drink tons of water and get plenty of K. As long as you have enough K+ ions in your system, they'll go to equilibrium and your body will excrete the extra electrolytes it doesn't need. Water will help flush out any extra Na also.
    On top of my game, and it don't stop til my hip don't hop anymore.