Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    does it qualify as postal fruad? how big of an offense could this be?

hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by McBain
    Just some more info

The IP Address is: 68.249.232.143. The host name is: adsl-68-249-232-143.dsl.akrnoh.ameritech.net.

Unfortunately it's not a static IP, he's got a bunch of different ones listed. Not sure if there is any real need for this given you have his address but figured it couldn't hurt.
    LOL, someone should hack his CPU and send him a virus.
    20 years old
    5'10 160 10% bf

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If he's under 18, his parents are financially obligated by law to cover his a$$. Maybe a claim can be put under their homeowner's insurance policy. I work for an insurance company & just called the claims office. They said it would be handled on a case-by case basis, but its possible the parents' insurance policy may cover the restitutions. But not if he's 18 or older.

Matt probably has the look of fear on his face that the guy on the offtopic thread going around has. Can somebody chop his pic on here?
    Last edited by Team Enzyte; 02-17-2005 at 01:05 PM.

sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am too happy to see a troll like this guy being found out.

My advice to everyone involved would be to pursue this through legal channels, namely the postal authorities, it's mail fraud.

After the authorities get through with him, a beating from some angry bodybuilders will be the last thing on his mind. His reputation will be ruined, he will carry a record and he will have to come up with restitution to pay you all back.

Hope you all get him and he gets what he deserves tenfold.
    "That which does not kill me makes me stronger" - Nietzsche

"A long, long, long, long time ago, before the wind, before the snow, lived a man, lived a man I know, lived a freak of nature named Sir Psycho" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sir psycho
    I am too happy to see a troll like this guy being found out.

My advice to everyone involved would be to pursue this through legal channels, namely the postal authorities, it's mail fraud.

After the authorities get through with him, a beating from some angry bodybuilders will be the last thing on his mind. His reputation will be ruined, he will carry a record and he will have to come up with restitution to pay you all back.

Hope you all get him and he gets what he deserves tenfold.
    He could take the high road and pay all these guys back and admit he made a mistake and he was sorry and he wouldn't do it again I'm sure some of these guys would just be glad they were getting there money back and as soon as they got it forget the whole thing but this little bitch is changing his phone numbers trying to run away from all this and thats not cool someone has to teach this kid a lesson so he will think twice about screwing with people in the future.

Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck guys i hope you get reimbursed somehow...

also just a thought but i would remove/edit any posts where you are threatening him with violence.

i know this is just a roleplaying game where we talk about vitamins and all but the people who lost money have all the info they need if they want to persue this and get there cash back.. threats on this board/thread wont really help there situation..

did anyone call the police yet? that wouldve been one of the first things i did.

sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Colinballin23
    He could take the high road and pay all these guys back and admit he made a mistake and he was sorry and he wouldn't do it again I'm sure some of these guys would just be glad they were getting there money back and as soon as they got it forget the whole thing but this little bitch is changing his phone numbers trying to run away from all this and thats not cool someone has to teach this kid a lesson so he will think twice about screwing with people in the future.
    I agree with you, if he made an effort to make things right, things might work out for him. Now that he is trying to duck everybody, his guilt is now magnified.

But trust me, mail fraud is a FEDERAL OFFENSE and is not taken lightly. If everybody does this through legal channels, he will not even fathom the amount of trouble he is in. Sometimes the government actually protects us, believe it or not.
    "That which does not kill me makes me stronger" - Nietzsche

"A long, long, long, long time ago, before the wind, before the snow, lived a man, lived a man I know, lived a freak of nature named Sir Psycho" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hopefully you all can keep us updated on the ongoing process I think with the number switching and the parents and him acting fishy its time to get the police involved this thread should be kept bumped to so if any other people who were ripped off can speak up.

TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well I think it is about time that we get the police in on this thing. What would be the best thing to do, Call local police in my area (or whoever wants to call) or the police in his area?
    Moderator @ another place.

Rep for SK.com

squareone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    5th from the left (front row), #10. Could be him, but not a definite. Could be another Matt Stolte, and if so, sorry for posting your HS basketball pic dude.

http://users.consolidated.net/stevej1/nhshoops.htm

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TRICK D
    Well I think it is about time that we get the police in on this thing. What would be the best thing to do, Call local police in my area (or whoever wants to call) or the police in his area?
    Didn't I already mention that?

And to the guy who said something about hacking his PC and send him a virus. That is dumb,childish and will not get their money back.
    Do or Die

apparently he is 21 I did a white pages search on him it showed up he was 21

Name-MATTHEW T STOLTE

age-21 location-MASSILLON OH

that means he can be prosecuted as an adult someone should notify local law enforcement agents immediately if anyone wants they can do a total background check on the guy it costs money on white pages but he is 21 it appears.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    COINCIDENCE ? ? ? He might already have a criminal record:

Sun, Nov. 09, 2003

Matthew Stolte, 19, of Wales Avenue Northwest in Jackson Township, was charged with criminal trespassing after he allegedly returned to Curves Night Club, 4717 Dressler Road N.W., on Oct. 30, after being banned from the location. He was booked into the Massillon City Jail.
    http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/beaconj...ty/7204423.htm
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

what a dumb moutha****, how do people, this day in age, with much carelessness expect to get away with scamming people. an idea: get your cop uniforms and pay him a visit, or pretend to be DEA agent (put your name here) and tell mommy that her son has been identified with a drug trafficing charge, although since he is underage he should immidietly turn himself in to the authorites to save face.

another option: call the house...put the speaker-phone (tell your buddies not laugh).... bring the phone close the computer speaker(or whatever audio out put) and use a good timing with these tool:
    .http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sopranos.html
    .http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sjackson.html
    .http://www.ebaumsworld.com/jackn.html

the downside:

impersonating an officer is never a good idea...but sure fun as hell.
    here is what i think of you...http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/cat/html

“I imagine that one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, that they will be forced to deal to the pain.” James Baldwin

if he was 19 then and that was in 03' and it is 05' now and it says he is 21 then that very well means that is probably him. Great find PT the location matches up as well. Great detective work lol

Originally Posted by zerocruil_2
    what a dumb moutha****, how do people, this day in age, with much carelessness expect to get away with scamming people. an idea: get your cop uniforms and pay him a visit, or pretend to be DEA agent (put your name here) and tell mommy that her son has been identified with a drug trafficing charge, although since he is underage he should immidietly turn himself in to the authorites to save face.

another option: call the house...put the speaker-phone (tell your buddies not laugh).... bring the phone close the computer speaker(or whatever audio out put) and use a good timing with these tool:
    .http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sopranos.html
    .http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sjackson.html
    .http://www.ebaumsworld.com/jackn.html

the downside:

impersonating an officer is never a good idea...but sure fun as hell.
    LOL as much fun as that would be that is also a criminal offense and I wouldn't suggest trying it.

40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm sorry guys, but all of this is fu*king awesome! Get him! Get him! Take his ass down!!!!!

how did you find that pt are you a detective or something?

DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks like he might be a poet too...hehe (BTW: this is real, don't know if it's the right Matthew Stolte, but it does mention police....sooo...who knows)

my dinosaur book

by Matthew Stolte

i had a green notebook
    when i was a kid.
    i loved dinosaurs and i traced them

page after page
    into my notebook
    until it was full. i assed
    the pronunciation in parenthesis

and a small sentence
    copied from the book of dinosaurs
    as well. i drew tyranosaurus on the back
    of the notebook
    but it wasn't very good.

the teacher asked us to take out a piece of
    paper.
    i asked around for some paper

but all they did was laugh at me.
    "You're stupid," they said

"you wasted your whole notebook!"

i was ashamed.

last summer i got sick
    and put my car into the ditch.
    a policeman went through my box of old stuff
    i had left in the back seat.
    he made a mess of it.
    he probably didn't think anything much
    of my dinosaur book either -

my first book.
    the book i made back in the second grade.
    "And whosoever diggeth a pit.
    shall fall in it."
    Bob Marley

Don't F$#@ with BB.com!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=411636

Slipknot-1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slipknot-1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 40-yard dash
    I'm sorry guys, but all of this is fu*king awesome! Get him! Get him! Take his ass down!!!!!
    Could not agree more! This mother f*cker needs to go down for scamming you guys...

Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100)
    Guys I called his # last nite. O woman answered and was like No sorry Wrong #, she had an attitude as well. It was weird tho, I heard a kid in the backround, might have been him. It seemed as if the woman was getting worried.

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That poem sucked worse than the dinosaur book. He can write his next poem about sucking d!ck in prison.

TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    awesome... keep up the good work.
    Moderator @ another place.

Rep for SK.com

I really hope someone takes this into the hands of law enforcement guys like Terry T. and others should seek out extreme punishment to this guy I don't think he realized how serious of a crime he was committing.

DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DWB is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Here's your boy!

2002 TRD 05325 MATTHEW T STOLTE Birth Date: 12-22-1983
    871 WALES RD NE MASSILLON OH 44646 Judge:
    Agency: CANAL FULTON POLICE DEPT
    4511.20 MM-RECKLESS OPERATION - DISREGARD FOR SAFETY
    Date Sort date in ascending order Docket Entry
    05-30-2002 CASE CLOSED, WAIVED, PAID IN FULL.
    05-30-2002 PROOF OF FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY SHOWN
    05-24-2002 ARRAIGNMENT SET ON: 05/30/2002@ 1:00 P.M.
    05-24-2002 PROOF OF INSURANCE NOT SHOWN AS OF THIS DATE
    05-24-2002 CITATION DATE : 05/23/2002
    05-24-2002 CASE FILED ON : 05/24/2002
    05-24-2002 4511.20 (MM) - RECKLESS OPERATION - DISREGARD FOR SAFETY

2002 TRD 04645 MATTHEW T STOLTE Birth Date: 12-22-1983
    871 WALES RD NE MASSILLON OH 44646 Judge: ELUM
    Agency: MASSILLON POLICE DEPT
    313.01 M3-OBEDIENCE TO TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICES Reduced to 4513.02 MM-UNSAFE VEHICLE

06-05-2003 PAID IN FULL
    07-25-2002 UPON COURT'S OWN MOTION. THE REPORT OF THE MAGISTRATE IS CONFIRMED AND ORDERED ENTERED ON RECORD.
    07-22-2002 PROOF OF INSURANCE NOT SHOWN
    07-22-2002 BY RECOMMENDATION OF MAGISTRATE C. CENTRONE FILED FOR JUDGE EDWARD ELUM
    07-22-2002 CASE REFERRED TO FINANCIAL ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
    07-22-2002 IT IS THE SENTENCE OF THE COURT: COUNT #1 UNSAFE VEHICLE 100.00 FINE AND COSTS. POINTS: 0
    07-22-2002 THE COURT FINDS THE DEFENDANT GUILTY.
    07-22-2002 DEFENDANT ENTERED A PLEA OF NO CONTEST
    07-22-2002 AMENDED CHARGE COUNT NO 1 AMENDED TO 4513.02 (MM) -UNSAFE VEHICLE
    06-20-2002 SUBPOENA FOR BRIAN MUNTEAN SERVED ON MPD.
    06-18-2002 PRECIPE FOR SUBPOENA FILED. ISSUED (1) SUBPOENA on 06/18/02
    06-12-2002 COURT TRIAL IS CONTINUED AT REQUEST OF THE STATE TO 07-22-2002 @ 1:30 PM
    06-10-2002 SUBPOENA FOR BRIAN MUNTEAN SERVED ON MPD.
    06-07-2002 PRECIPE FOR SUBPOENA FILED. ISSUED(1) SUBPOENA ON 07/07/02
    05-13-2002 TIME WAIVER FILED.
    05-13-2002 COURT TRIAL BEFORE THE MAGISTRATE SET FOR 07-03-2002 @ 2:30 PM
    05-13-2002 DEF. WAS ADVISED OF LEGAL RIGHTS IN OPEN COURT. DEFENDANT ENTERED A PLEA OF NOT GUILTY. JUDGE EDWARD ELUM ASSIGNED TO CASE. PRE-TRIAL HEARING SET FOR 05-21-2002 @ 11:00 AM
    05-13-2002 BOND SET $250.00OWN RECOGNIZANCE
    05-07-2002 ARRAIGNMENT SET ON: 05/13/2002@ 8:45 A.M.
    05-07-2002 PROOF OF INSURANCE NOT SHOWN AS OF THIS DATE
    05-07-2002 CITATION DATE : 05/06/2002
    05-07-2002 CASE FILED ON : 05/07/2002
    05-07-2002 313.01 (M3) - OBEDIENCE TO TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICES (3RD IN 12 MO)
    shall fall in it."
    Bob Marley

Don't F$#@ with BB.com!!

cont....

2002 TRD 01957 MATTHEW T STOLTE Birth Date: 12-22-1983
    871 WALES NE MASSILLON OH 44646 Judge:
    331.42 MM-LITTER FRM MV

04-22-2002 ORDER FOR PAYMENT AND SHOW CAUSE/LICENSE SUSPENSION FILED DEFT TO PAY $100 MONTHLY BEGIN 05/24/2002
    03-18-2002 CASE CLOSED, PAID IN FULL
    03-18-2002 RECEIPT 2272661 AMOUNT 65.00 PAID IN FULL
    03-08-2002 RECEIPT 2271887 AMOUNT 40.00 PAY BY 3/15/02
    02-27-2002 PROOF OF INSURANCE NOT SHOWN AS OF THIS DATE
    02-27-2002 AS PER BACK OF UTT,DEFT. PLED NO CONT./GUILTY $25.00 FINE AND CC F.& C. BY 3/15/02. "F.R.SHOWN NO"
    02-20-2002 COMPLAINT FILED; CHARGE: 331.42 ; LITTER FRM MV ARRAIGNMENT: 02/27/2002 @ 01:00 PMADDRESS: 871 WALES NE MASSILLON OH 44646

2002 CRB 01269 MATTHEW T STOLTE Birth Date: 12-22-1983
    871 WALES ROAD NE MASSILLON OH 44646 Judge: KETTLER
    2911.21A1 M4-CRIMINAL TRESPASS

05-12-2004 ENTRY AND ORDER FILED REGARDING COMMUNITY SERVICE START 5-14-04 REPORT TO OMASSILLON POLICE DEPT COMPLETE BY 4-18-04
    10-11-2002 PAID IN FULL
    10-02-2002 ATTORNEY OF RECORD - 69103-SETH ARKOW
    10-01-2002 ENTRY AND ORDER FILED, SET FOR SHOW CAUSE RE COMMUNITY SERVICE VIOLATION (SEE REPORT FROM CWSP) DEFT TO APPEAR ON 10/17/02 AT 9 A.M. COPY TO DEFT, DEFT'S ATTY, PROBATION DEPT AND CWSP OFFICER, SCOTT DEHOFF.
    08-27-2002 ENTRY AND ORDER FILED REGARDING COMMUNITY SERVICE START 8-31-02 ,COMPLETE 9-2-02
    06-25-2002 IT IS SO ORDERED BY JUDGE RICHARD KETTLER
    06-25-2002 ON COUNT #1 DEFENDANT IS ORDERED TO COMPLETE 20.00 HOURS OF S.C.S.
    06-25-2002 CASE REFERRED TO FINANCIAL ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
    06-25-2002 FURTHER ON THE FOLLOWING ORDER(S): NO CONTACT WITH VICTIM(S); WASHINGTON HIGH PROPERTY. NO RELATED OFFENSES FOR 5 YEARS.
    06-25-2002 IT IS FURTHER ORDERED THAT ALL DAYS ARE SUSPENDED
    06-25-2002 IT IS THE SENTENCE OF THE COURT: COUNT #1 CRIMINAL TRESPASS 100.00 FINE AND COSTS 30 DAYS IN JAIL.
    06-25-2002 THE COURT FINDS THE DEFENDANT GUILTY.
    06-25-2002 DEFENDANT ENTERED A PLEA OF NO CONTEST
    06-11-2002 TIME WAIVER FILED.
    06-11-2002 MOTION AND ORDER TO CONTINUE FILED. CONTINUE PRE-TRIAL UNTIL 6/25/02. DEFT. FAILED TO OBTAIN AN ATTORNEY. NO FURTHER CONTINUANCES.
    06-11-2002 PRE-TRIAL HEARING IS CONTINUED AT DEFENDANT'S REQUEST TO 06-25-2002 @ 8:30 AM
    06-05-2002 NO CONTACT ORDER WITH WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL OR ANY MASSILLON BOARD OF EDUCATION PROPERTY.
    06-05-2002 DEF. WAS ADVISED OF LEGAL RIGHTS IN OPEN COURT. DEFENDANT ENTERED A PLEA OF NOT GUILTY. JUDGE RICHARD KETTLER ASSIGNED TO CASE. PRE-TRIAL HEARING SET FOR 06-11-2002 @ 10:00 AM
    06-05-2002 BOND SET $500.00OWN RECOGNIZANCE
    06-04-2002 ARRAIGNMENT SET FOR 06-05-2002 @ 8:45 AM
    06-04-2002 PRISONER INFORMATION SHEET FILED
    06-04-2002 DEFENDANT ARRESTED ON WARRANT - WARRANT RETURNED.
    06-03-2002 BENCH WARRANT ISSUED FAILURE TO APPEAR FOR ARRAIGNMENT (MASSILLON POLICE DEPT)
    06-03-2002 ORDER TO APPREHEND DEFENDANT FILED.
    05-24-2002 SUMMONS ISSUED TO APPEAR BY MASSILLON PD ON 5/31/02 AT 8:45 A.M.
    05-24-2002 AFFIDAVIT OF FACT FILED
    05-24-2002 ARRAIGNMENT SET ON: 05/31/2002@ 8:45 A.M.
    05-24-2002 CITATION DATE : 05/22/2002
    05-24-2002 CASE FILED ON : 05/24/2002
    05-24-2002 2911.21A1 (M4) - CRIMINAL TRESPASS
    shall fall in it."
    Bob Marley

Don't F$#@ with BB.com!!

cont...

2002 CRB 01220 MATTHEW T STOLTE Birth Date: 12-22-1983
    871 WALES RD NE MASSILLON OH 44646 Judge: KETTLER
    509.11A MM-LOUD NOISES

10-11-2002 PAID IN FULL
    06-25-2002 IT IS SO ORDERED BY JUDGE RICHARD KETTLER
    06-25-2002 CASE REFERRED TO FINANCIAL ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
    06-25-2002 IT IS THE SENTENCE OF THE COURT: COUNT #1 LOUD NOISES 20.00 FINE AND COSTS.
    06-25-2002 THE COURT FINDS THE DEFENDANT GUILTY.
    06-25-2002 DEFENDANT ENTERED A PLEA OF NO CONTEST
    06-11-2002 TIME WAIVER FILED.
    06-11-2002 MOTION AND ORDER TO CONTINUE FILED. CONTINUE PRE-TRIAL UNTIL 6/25/02. DEFT. FAILED TO OBTAIN AN ATTORNEY. NO FURTHER CONTINUANCES.
    06-11-2002 PRE-TRIAL HEARING IS CONTINUED AT DEFENDANT'S REQUEST TO 06-25-2002 @ 8:30 AM
    06-05-2002 WARRANT CANCELLED - INTERNAL WARRANT
    06-05-2002 DEF. WAS ADVISED OF LEGAL RIGHTS IN OPEN COURT. DEFENDANT ENTERED A PLEA OF NOT GUILTY. JUDGE RICHARD KETTLER ASSIGNED TO CASE. PRE-TRIAL HEARING SET FOR 06-11-2002 @ 10:00 AM
    06-03-2002 INTERNAL WARRANT ISSUED - DO NOT ARREST - FAILURE TO APPEAR FOR ARRAIGNMENT (MASSILLON POLICE DEPT)
    06-03-2002 ORDER TO APPREHEND DEFENDANT FILED.
    05-20-2002 MOTION AND ORDER FILED IN THE ABOVE CAPTIONED CASE TO REFLECT THAT THE DEFENDANT IS TO APPEAR ON 5/29/02 AT 8:45 A.M. COPY TO DEFT BY REGULAR MAIL.
    05-20-2002 ARRAIGNMENT SET ON: 05/27/2002@8:45 AM
    05-20-2002 CITATION DATE : 05/18/2002
    05-20-2002 CASE FILED ON : 05/20/2002
    05-20-2002 509.11A (MM) - LOUD NOISES

2002 CRB 00599 MATTHEW T STOLTE Birth Date: 12-22-1983
    529.021B M1-PROHIB MINORS Reduced to 2917.11 M4-DISORDERLY CONDUCT
    509.03B2 M4-D.C.I.

10-11-2002 PAID IN FULL
    05-20-2002 FURTHER ON THE FOLLOWING ORDER(S): NO RELATED OFFENSES FOR 5 YEARS;
    05-20-2002 D.C.I. DISMISSED ON MOTION OF THE PROSECUTOR.
    05-20-2002 CASE REFERRED TO FINANCIAL ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
    05-20-2002 IT IS THE SENTENCE OF THE COURT: COUNT #1 DISORDERLY CONDUCT 30 DAYS IN JAIL AND COSTS.
    05-20-2002 THE COURT FINDS THE DEFENDANT GUILTY.
    05-20-2002 DEFENDANT ENTERED A PLEA OF NO CONTEST
    05-20-2002 AMENDED CHARGE COUNT NO 1 AMENDED TO 2917.11 (M4) -DISORDERLY CONDUCT
    04-30-2002 DEFENSE ATTORNEY - SETH ARKOW
    04-30-2002 DEFENSE ATTORNEY - SETH ARKOW
    04-22-2002 (M) ORDER FILED, DEFT TO APPEAR FOR FINAL PRE-TRIAL ON 5/20/02 AT 1:30 P.M. COPY HANDED TO DEFENSE AND PROSECUTOR.
    04-02-2002 (M) SUBPOENA ISSUED BY PROS.WARSTLER SERVED WRIT ON RESIDENCEUPON ROBERT BLOCHER AND ORDERED TO APPEAR FOR PRE-TRIAL ON 4/22/02.
    03-27-2002 (M) (1) SUBPOENA ISSUED. ONE PRECIPE FILED 03/27/02
    03-25-2002 (M) JUDGEMENT ENTRY FILED, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT THIS CASE BE CONTINUED FOR 2ND PRE-TRIAL AT REQUEST OF DEFENDANT FROM3/25/02 TO 4/22/02 AT 9:45 A.M. COPY FAXED TO DEFENSE AND HANDED TO PROSECUTOR.
    03-25-2002 (M) JUDGEMENT ENTRY FILED, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT ATTY SEITH ARKOW BE APPOINTED AS COUNSEL FOR THE DEFT'S PRE-TRIAL ON4/22/02 AT 9:45 A.M. COPY HANDED TO DEFENSE AND DEFENDANT IN JAIL.
    03-14-2002 (M) REQUEST FOR DISCOVERY FILED
    03-14-2002 (M) REQUEST FOR BILL OF PARTICULARS FILED
    03-08-2002 (M) DEFT PLEAD NOT GUILTY. PRE-TRIAL SET 03/25/2002 @ 08:30 AM CASE ASSIGNED TO JUDGE KETTLER BY USER `JANICE`
    03-08-2002 (M) DEFT PLEAD NOT GUILTY. PRE-TRIAL SET 03/25/2002 @ 10:00 AM CASE ASSIGNED TO JUDGE KETTLER BY USER `JANICE`
    03-08-2002 (M) JUDGEMENT ENTRY FILED, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT ATTY SETH ARKOW BE APPOINTED AS COUNSEL IN THIS MATTER. DEFT ISINSTRUCTED TO CONTACT THE ATTORNEY TODAY. CC: HANDED TO DEFT.
    03-08-2002 (M) AFFIDAVIT OF INDIGENCY FOR APPOINTMENT OF LAWYER.
    03-08-2002 (M) $2,000 BOND, PERSONAL RECOGNIZANCE REQUIRED AND POSTED.
    03-08-2002 (M) JOURNAL ENTRY PER COMPLAINT FILED, DEFT TO POST BOND OF $2,000 PERSONAL RECOGNIZANCE REQUIRED WITH CO-SIGNER OFLORI STOLE. NO CONTACT ORDER WITH ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION. TO OBEY ALL HOUSE RULES INCLUDING 7 P.M. CURFEW.
    03-06-2002 (M) SUMMONS TO APPEAR FILED BY MPD DEFT TO APPEAR 3/8/02 @ 8:45AM
    03-06-2002 (M) AFFIDAVIT OF FACT FILED
    03-06-2002 (M) COMPLAINT FILED. 529.021B PROHIB MINORS A M1 DEGREE OFFENSE.
    03-06-2002 (N) COMPLAINT FILED. 509.03B2 D.C.I. A M4 DEGREE OFFENSE.
    shall fall in it."
    Bob Marley

Don't F$#@ with BB.com!!

Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100)
    wow

cont...

2002 CRB 00203 MATTHEW T STOLTE Birth Date: 12-22-1983
    Agency: PERRY POLICE DEPT
    2903.21 M1-AGG MENACING
    2923.03 M4-CHECK DOCKET FOR ORIGINAL Reduced to 2917.11A1 M4-DISORD CONDUCT

11-19-2002 NEW ADDRESS FOR PAYMENT OF RESTITUTION IN FILE
    10-11-2002 PAID IN FULL
    10-11-2002 LETTER AND CHECK # 045694 FOR $673.60 MAILED TO MICHELLE DONLEY FOR PARTIAL PAYMENT OF RESTITUTION
    10-10-2002 RETURN OF CERTIFIED RECEIPT FILED.
    10-07-2002 JUDGMENT ENTRY FILED, FINDS THE MOTION WELL SUPPORTED AND HEREBY ORDERS THE DEFENDANT AND THE COMPLAINANT TO APPEAR FOR A SHOW CAUSE HEARING ON 11/18/02 AT 9 A.M. COPY TO DEFT BY CM#7002 0860 0005 2509 3649; COPY TO PROSECUTOR/VICTIM
    10-07-2002 MOTION FILED FOR SHOW CAUSE HEARING
    08-27-2002 LETTER AND CHECK # 045489 FOR $100.00 MAILED TO MICHELLE DONLEY FOR PARTIAL PAYMENT OF RESTITUTION.
    07-25-2002 LETTER AND CHECK # 045369 FOR $100.00 MAILED TO MICHELLE DONLEY FOR PARTIAL PAYMENT OF RESTITUTION
    07-09-2002 LETTER AND CHECK # 045304 FOR $100.00 MAILED TO MICHELLE DONLEY FOR PARTIAL PAYMENT OF RESTITUTION
    04-30-2002 DEFENSE ATTORNEY - KEN FRAME
    04-30-2002 DEFENSE ATTORNEY - KEN FRAME
    04-24-2002 (M) ORDER FOR PAYMENT AND SHOW CAUSE/LICENSE SUSPENSION FILED DEFT TO PAY $100 MONTHLY TO BEGIN 5/24/02
    04-23-2002 (N) (CONT) FOR 5 YEARS; NO CONTACT WITH ROBERT BLOCHER; RESTITUTION IN THE AMOUNT OF $973.60 BY 8/1/02 THROUGHCLERK'S OFFICE TO MICHELLE DOWLEY; FEO / TTP
    04-22-2002 (M) SENTENCING RECOMMENDATION & ORDER FLD, APPROVED BY JUDGE KETTLER, DISMISSED
    04-22-2002 (N) SENTENCING RECOMMENDATION & ORDER FLD, APPROVED BY JUDGE KETTLER, AMEND CHARGE OF COMPICITY CRIM DAM TO D.C. (MM)2917.11A1; DEFT. PLEAD NC/GUILTY; $100 FINE AND COSTS; 30 DAYS JAIL, 30 DAYS SUSPENDED; NO RELATED OFFENSES (CONT)
    03-21-2002 (M) JUDGMENT ENTRY FLD SET FOR FINAL PRE TRIAL ON 4/22/02 @ 9:45 AM. CC: DEFENSE-MAILED, PROS-HANDED
    03-04-2002 (M) REQUEST FOR BILL OF PARTICULARS FILED
    03-04-2002 (M) DEFT'S REQUEST FOR DISCOVERY FILED
    02-26-2002 (M) ORDER FILED SET FOR FINAL PRE TRIAL ON 3/25/02 @ 10:00 AM CC: DEFENSE-HANDED, PROS-HANDED
    02-26-2002 (M) TIME WAIVER FILED
    02-25-2002 (M) SUBPOENA ISSUED BY PROS.WARSTLER SERVED WRIT ON RESIDENCEUPON ROBERT BLOCHER JR. AND ORDERED TO APPEAR FOR PRE-TRIAL ON 2/26/02.
    02-25-2002 (M) (1) SUBPOENA ISSUED. ONE PRECIPE FILED 02/25/02
    02-19-2002 (M) JUDGEMENT ENTRY FILED, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT THIS CASE BE CONTINUED FOR PRE-TRIAL AT REQUEST OF PROSECUTOR FROM2/19/02 TO 2/26/02 AT 8:30 A.M. COPY HANDED TO DEFENSE AND PROSECUTOR.
    02-19-2002 (M) PRE-TRIAL ORDERS FILED
    01-25-2002 (M) $2000 PERSONAL RECOGNIZANCE BOND REQUIRED AND POSTED. CO-SIGNOR OF LORI STOLTE.NO CONTACT WOTH ROBERT BLOCHER
    01-25-2002 (M) DEFT PLEAD NOT GUILTY. PRE-TRIAL SET 02/19/2002 @ 08:30 AM CASE ASSIGNED TO JUDGE KETTLER BY USER `JANICE`
    01-25-2002 (M) JOURNAL ENTRY PER COMPLAINT FILED, DEFT. TO POST BOND OF $2000 PERSONAL RECOGNIZANCE REQUIRED. CO-SIGNER OF: LORISTOLTE - CLERK ACCEPT CO-SIGNER WITHOUT O.L.; NO CONTACT ORDER WITH ROBERT W BLOCHER JR. OBEY ALL HOUSE RULES.
    01-22-2002 (M) SUMMONS TO APPEAR BY PERRY PD DEFT. TO APPEAR ON 1/25/02 AT 8:45 AM
    01-22-2002 (M) AFFIDAVIT OF FACT FILED
    01-22-2002 (M) COMPLAINT FILED. 2903.21 AGG MENACING A M1 DEGREE OFFENSE.
    01-22-2002 (N) COMPLAINT FILED. 2923.03 COMPLIC CRIM DA A M2 DEGREE OFFENSE

2004 TRC 07357 MATTHEW THOMAS STOLTE Birth Date: 12-22-1983
    4511.19A1H M1-OVI (BREATH WITH .17 GR OR HIGHER CONCENTRATION)
    4511.711 MM-DRIVING UPON SIDEWALK AREA
    4511.33A MM-RULES FOR DRIVING IN MARKED LANES

01-06-2005 PROBATION HEARING SET FOR 03-30-2005 @ 9:00 AM
    12-21-2004 COMMUNITY SERVICE WORK PROGRAM FILED. 40 HOURS TO BEGIN 2/2/05 AND COMPLETE BY 3/13/05 AT MASSILLON YMCA.
    12-15-2004 DEFENDANT COMPLETED QUEST SCJAOD 30 DAY PRG. 12-14-04. RECS. TO QUEST 90 DAY AFTERCARE.
    11-23-2004 JAIL COMMITMENT RETURNED AND FILED. DEFENDANT APPEARED FOR JAIL SENTENCE.
    11-22-2004 LETTER FROM DEFT. TO JUDGE KETTLER FILED.
    11-19-2004 COURT ISSUED IMMOBILIZATION NOTICE (4503.233) FILED. 90 DAYS BEGIN 11/6/04 UNTIL 2/4/05
    11-19-2004 JAIL COMMITMENT RETURNED AND FILED. DEFENDANT APPEARED FOR JAIL SENTENCE.
    11-18-2004 PROOF OF INSURANCE SHOWN
    11-18-2004 FAXED JAIL COMMITMENT TO STARK COUNTY JAIL ON 11/18/04 AT 12:10 PM.
    11-18-2004 IT IS SO ORDERED BY JUDGE RICHARD KETTLER
    11-18-2004 THE DEFT'S DRIVER LICENSE IS SUSPENDED FOR A TERM OF 1 YEAR(S) BEGINNING THIS DATE, 11-06-2004 AND THE DEFT. IS HEREBY ORDERED TO DELIVER HIS LICENSE TO THE CLERK OF COURT IMMEDIATELY
    11-18-2004 CASE REFERRED TO FINANCIAL ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
    11-18-2004 IT IS THE SENTENCE OF THE COURT: COUNT #3 RULES FOR DRIVING IN MARKED LANES 56.00 COSTS ONLY POINTS: 0
    11-18-2004 THE COURT FINDS THE DEFENDANT GUILTY. - COUNT 3
    11-18-2004 DEFENDANT ENTERED A PLEA OF NO CONTEST ON COUNT 3
    11-18-2004 IT IS THE SENTENCE OF THE COURT: COUNT #2 DRIVING UPON SIDEWALK AREA 56.00 COSTS ONLY POINTS: 0
    11-18-2004 THE COURT FINDS THE DEFENDANT GUILTY. - COUNT 2
    11-18-2004 DEFENDANT ENTERED A PLEA OF NO CONTEST ON COUNT 2
    11-18-2004 ON COUNT #1 DEFENDANT IS ORDERED TO COMPLETE 40.00 HOURS OF S.C.S.
    11-18-2004 FURTHER ON THE FOLLOWING ORDER(S): NO RELATED OFFENSES FOR 5 YEARS; AOD 11/18/04
    11-18-2004 THE JAIL SENTENCE OF 30 DAYS IMPOSED WILL COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY 11-18-2004 AT 08:00 A.M. AT THE QUEST WING OF THE STARK COUNTY JAIL FOR 30 DAYS COMMITMENT FORM PROCESSED
    11-18-2004 IT IS FURTHER ORDERED THAT ALL BUT 30 DAYS ARE SUSPENDED
    11-18-2004 CONVICTED DUI OFFENSE # 2
    11-18-2004 IT IS THE SENTENCE OF THE COURT: COUNT #1 OVI (BREATH WITH .17 GR OR HIGHER CONCENTRATION) 500.00 FINE AND COSTS 180 DAYS IN JAIL. POINTS: 6
    11-18-2004 THE COURT FINDS THE DEFENDANT GUILTY. - COUNT 1
    11-18-2004 DEFENDANT ENTERED A PLEA OF NO CONTEST ON COUNT 1
    11-18-2004 SENTENCING RECOMMENDATION AND ORDER FILED.
    11-18-2004 JOURNAL ENTRY AND ORDER FILED VACATING ADMINISTRATIVE LICENSE SUSPENSION; NO REINSTATEMENT FEE IS ASSESSED AND/OR TO BE COLLECTED BY THE BUREAU OF MOTOR VEHICLES. CC: BMV
    11-18-2004 EXPLANATION AND WAIVER OF RIGHTS GIVEN TO AND SIGNED BY DEFENDANT
    11-18-2004 EXPLANATION OF RIGHTS FOR WAIVER OF COUNSEL AND ENHANCEMENT OF D.W.I. CHARGE TO FELONY GIVEN TO AND SIGNED BY DEFENDANT
    11-18-2004 PROBATION HEARING SET FOR 01-07-2005 @ 9:00 AM
    11-12-2004 ATTORNEY OF RECORD 66926-FREDERICK PITINII
    11-10-2004 WARRANT RETURNED TO CLERK'S OFFICE
    11-09-2004 VEHICLE ORDERED IMMOBILIZED AT DEFENDANT'S RESIDENCE PENDING DISPOSITION OF CASE. (COPY SENT TO LAW ENFORCEMENT).
    11-09-2004 WARRANT RECALLED - MASSILLON PD CALLED - 10:45 A.M. WARRANT RECALL FORM FAXED.
    11-09-2004 BOND ENTRY FILED. BOND SET $10,000.00 TEN PERCENT BY MAGISTRATE C. ROLAND CENTRONE
    11-09-2004 DEFENDANT ORDERED COMMITTED TO STARK COUNTY JAIL IN LIEU OF BOND.
    11-09-2004 DECLARATION FORFEITURE VACATED BY JUDGE
    11-09-2004 WARRANT CANCELLED - BENCH WARRANT
    11-09-2004 DEF. WAS ADVISED OF LEGAL RIGHTS IN OPEN COURT. DEFENDANT ENTERED A PLEA OF NOT GUILTY. JUDGE RICHARD KETTLER ASSIGNED TO CASE. PRE-TRIAL HEARING SET FOR 11-18-2004 @ 11:00 AM
    11-08-2004 BENCH WARRANT ISSUED FAILURE TO APPEAR FOR ARRAIGNMENT 11-08-2004 (MASSILLON POLICE DEPT)
    11-08-2004 POST CARD OF WARRANT NOTIFICATION SENT TO DEFENDANT.
    11-08-2004 ORDER TO APPREHEND DEFENDANT FILED.
    11-08-2004 DECLARATION OF FORFEITURE; DEFENDANT FAILED TO APPEAR
    11-08-2004 AFFIDAVIT OF FACT FILED
    11-08-2004 OTHER CASES FILED. 04 CRB 2242
    11-08-2004 ADMINISTRATIVE IMMOBILITATION/FORFEITURE FILED.
    11-08-2004 ARRAIGNMENT SET ON: 11/08/2004@ 8:45 A.M.
    11-08-2004 PROOF OF INSURANCE NOT SHOWN AS OF THIS DATE
    11-08-2004 B.A.C. LEVEL: 0.1910
    11-08-2004 CITATION DATE : 11/06/2004
    11-08-2004 CASE FILED ON : 11/08/2004
    11-08-2004 4511.33A (MM) - RULES FOR DRIVING IN MARKED LANES
    11-08-2004 4511.711 (MM) - DRIVING UPON SIDEWALK AREA
    11-08-2004 4511.19A1H (M1) - OVI (BREATH WITH .17 GR OR HIGHER CONCENTRATION)
    shall fall in it."
    Bob Marley

Don't F$#@ with BB.com!!

where did u get all this?