juiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HOw long does running in the morning before eating show results in weight loss?

Im sick of this **** now, i run about 4 times a week for about 20 mins, before i eat, and i have been doing this for about two weeks. I havent lost a pound, or at LEAST saw some cuts in my body. How long does it take yall to see results from running? How much calories of fat do you burn when you run beofre breakfast?
    RONNIE COLEMAN! 5 TIME MR. OLYMPIA, haha i love the jealousy of everyone. OOO hes pregnant, awww why dont you cry some more about it?

jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

hmmm

How is your diet?

YOu can't just do the cardio and expect result...you need to have your diet in check too.
    "These are the times in our lives that we can die and still survive"

Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Figure out your basal metabolism, how much you burn per day and set it to subtract 3500 calories from your diet a week. Thats a pound a week. If you dont lose weight you are doing something wrong.

juiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i eat pretty decent, not like totally strict, but on a daily basis i would have three servings of chicken (like 1.5-2 lbs total) and some french fries since it is at a restaurant close by. hehe sounds like ronnie coleman right? But when i read **** about dae palumbo in muscular development, he says the most commonb problem in dieting is consuming WAY too many carbs. I guess i should go on the lo-carb diet too? I dont want to since i eat a lot of it. I drink about 1/2 gallon of milk a day, and have pasta and french fires, count the carbs from all that. What woulod be a good diet for cutting up?
    RONNIE COLEMAN! 5 TIME MR. OLYMPIA, haha i love the jealousy of everyone. OOO hes pregnant, awww why dont you cry some more about it?

Liftin_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Brant
    Figure out your basal metabolism, how much you burn per day and set it to subtract 3500 calories from your diet a week. Thats a pound a week. If you dont lose weight you are doing something wrong.
    How do you figure out your metabolism?
    Austria is known for it's pastry, it's music and Arnold Schwarzenegger

Mr.BigMuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you wake up in the morning your glycogen level is at its lowest(stuff for the muscle tissue). I suggest you drink a pint of milk 30-45 minutes of running. Then run or do cardio for about 40-50 minutes. Yes, you heard me right 40-50 minutes. The first 20 minutes are for when your glycogen is all burned out and then after that, it attacks the fat. If you just do cardio for 20 minutes then all your really burning is your glycogen which makes you loose muscle and burn no fat at all.

LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Mr.BigMuscles
    When you wake up in the morning your glycogen level is at its lowest(stuff for the muscle tissue). I suggest you drink a pint of milk 30-45 minutes of running. Then run or do cardio for about 40-50 minutes. Yes, you heard me right 40-50 minutes. The first 20 minutes are for when your glycogen is all burned out and then after that, it attacks the fat. If you just do cardio for 20 minutes then all your really burning is your glycogen which makes you loose muscle and burn no fat at all.

thats not makeing any sense to me......... the part where u said "
    I suggest you drink a pint of milk 30-45 minutes of running" DO U MEAN pint of milk 30-45 mins before running???? then go do the cardio for 40-50 minutes?

now for another ?, wat would be a good post cardio workout meal???
    fukkkkk being small, i rather be bigger then them all!!!

Get ILL with IT!!!!!

*Chi Chi Bump MaN*

SeanC100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    post cardio meal should be fast absorbing protein and complex carbs, ie. whey and oatmeal.

post workout should be simple carbs and protein, ie. gatorade and whey.

MY SPIDER-SENSES ARE TINGLING!
    Kill me. You must. For I will not stop.

JackedInMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You don't have to run for 45 minutes, you could very easily reach your target heart rate with brisk walking, what would be considered on a tred-mill 4 MPH.....And don't do diets, thats a bad word, simply "change your eating habits"
    "What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger"
    JackedInMind A.K.A. Matt