JayoMano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayoMano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayoMano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayoMano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayoMano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayoMano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayoMano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayoMano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayoMano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayoMano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayoMano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hamstring feels like its about to pull?

My hamstring is sore and is in pain when doing squats....It is like not fully pulled but i fell the hamstring starting to get really bad... what should i do to recover from it fast?

I have a week until football starts.

should i put ice/heat on it 20mins on and off
    Last edited by JayoMano; 08-12-2007 at 04:37 PM.
    Slot Receiver/ Strong Safety

zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    rest/stretch it
    legalize

mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lots of stretching, lots of icing. Trust me, you DON'T want to pull your hamstring. I pulled mine really badly over a year ago, and since then i've been plagued with hamstring injuries/pulls in both legs now.

roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    eat 300+ grams of protein for maximum recovery
    Negs current month join date's on sight crew

i eat babies for protein. DieHollywoodDie's Avatar
    DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    don't ice it actually. try some glute/hip flexor stretches. stiffness in these can result in stiffness in the hammies and can cause you to not be able to get a full ROM in the hammies thus you need to stretch em!
    NEW GOAL(s):
    Regain my strength.
    Put on 5 lbs of muscle.
    Gain better overall fitness (strength, endurance, muscle)

"don't give up, the beginning is always the hardest."

cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i had this problem also, just stretch, i didnt use ice, take it easy, STRETCH

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stretch:

1. Hip flexor
    2. Quads
    3. Hamstrings
    4. Adductors

Activation exercises for:
    1. Glutes, both max (veeeeery important. most likely deactivated)
    2. "core"
    3. Abductors

Soft-tissue work on:

1. All of the above.

Get your hands on Magnificent Mobility, and a good kinesiology book.
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.