Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation No L-Arginine when you have herpes?

I read that arginine can cause a herpes breakout. Does this mean that those which ever had herpes may never take it? I have never had any herpes bubbles but I think that you can have it and not know it. What do you do then?

GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dont do it if your afraid of a nice little red bump on your vagina
    Last edited by GMXpLoDe!; 08-12-2007 at 02:20 PM.
    I love my androgens <3

Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GMXpLoDe! View Post
    dont do it if your afraid of a nice little red bump on your vagina
    but I do not have a vagina

Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have read that as well.
    I break out in Herpes on my lips whenever I get sick/stressed/sun burned

I take Arginine in Pre workout supps and I have not had a breakout in a long time.

If you do break out, I would not suggest taking any Arginine as that would most likely aggravate it worse.

oh and yea Herpes is extremely embarrassing. I was born with it though. Everyone in my family pretty much has it due to sharing drinks etc. it might also be passed on from moms when giving birth.
    WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    all depends. arginine can cause outbreaks, so it's something i wouldn't advise.

i believe lysine is helpful to take, but to what extent i dunno.
    ♛ ♛

Woah! Can you get herpes by drinking from the same glas as a herpes person?

That's sick! This means you can easily get it and then you have it forever! It doesn't go away anymore!

user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The outbreak of herpes usually has to do with the lysine/arginine ratio injested or in the body. An abundance of arginine to lysine will give herpes a favorable environment.

And if you don't have herpes, arginine supplementation won't give you them.
    *~=Gator Nation=~*

If I was in a room and someone yelled "Hey Bitches!" I would never turn around because I just don't fit the description.

Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Swanson View Post
    Woah! Can you get herpes by drinking from the same glas as a herpes person?

That's sick! This means you can easily get it and then you have it forever! It doesn't go away anymore!
    I think like 70% of the population has Herpes, I will look it up

Here you go
    Originally Posted by herpes
    Oral herpes, an infection caused by the herpes simplex virus, is estimated to be present in 50 to 80 percent of the American adult population.
    http://www.herpes.com/
    WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    different strains of herpes... he's not talking about the sexual type. if you've ever had a cold sore or chicken pox - you have herpes.

Originally Posted by eagles56 View Post
    different strains of herpes... he's not talking about the sexual type. if you've ever had a cold sore or chicken pox - you have herpes.
    Yea I meant Oral Herpes. There are 2 types...Genital and Oral
    WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    a cold sore is technically a herpe, but isnt considered one if that makes sense.
    I love my androgens <3

Accepting Sponsorships LT1Squirrel's Avatar
    LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah, the majority of the population has herpes, it just depends if it ever becomes active or stays dormant..

But what if I had never had herpes symptoms and then take arginine and then get symptoms? What do I do then?

Crossing the Rubicon Serpens Aeon's Avatar
    Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    But what if I had never had herpes symptoms and then take arginine and then get symptoms? What do I do then?
    Go to a doctor and receive treatment to manage it. It's not like you wouldn't have already had herpes anyway. Arginine does not equal Sally Rottencrotch.
    "Glory, as anyone knows, is bitter stuff."
    -- Yukio Mishima

"[T]here is no inner man, man is in the world, and only in the world does he know himself."
    -- Maurice Merleau-Ponty

And what do you do when you have herpes? Do you have to take antibiotics?
    I think herpes sucks. Everybody will think you've been whoring around when you have herpes.

Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GMXpLoDe! View Post
    a cold sore is technically a herpe, but isnt considered one if that makes sense.
    Yeah it does make a lot of sense, actually. The variance in the more cultural definition and subsequent dichotomy between the two has to do with perception of responsibility, and how we treat and conceive of certain actions.

Typically, no one thinks you're negligent because you caught a cold seemingly because everyone gets them. If you get a cold sore there is no knock on your judge of character because of the above. The other herpes, though...

Sex is a tricky topic in Western culture, and as usual with this culture, is often thought of in extremes. Herpes, like other STDs, are often considered to be "degenerate" diseases in that they are typically associated with people we don't like or think of as being mere dregs. As a result, if someone contracts the virus, it is thought that they could have prevented easily prevented it, and perhaps even deserved it because to many minds it's obvious (and I say this sarcastically) that the person in question is a promiscuous malcontent who obviously fornicated with someone who is an unsavory character themselves'.

It's a crock of ****, I think, but that's the way the things go.
    -- Yukio Mishima

"[T]here is no inner man, man is in the world, and only in the world does he know himself."
    -- Maurice Merleau-Ponty

And what do you do when you have herpes? Do you have to take antibiotics?
    I don't know anything about the treatment for herpes, however it won't be antibiotics, as those are totally ineffective in dealing with viruses. You need endogenous immunity to combat a virus, and perhaps a drug to bolster this ability.

I'd imagine you'd be prescribed an anti-viral medicine, but I'm not a doctor, and merely have an interest in medicine via my own pathologies and treatment needs.

I think herpes sucks. Everybody will think you've been whoring around when you have herpes.
    I can't think of any STD that doesn't suck. And yes, the majority of people will think you're whoring around, although I think there is going to be somewhat of a turnaround in this respect given how many people actually have been infected with things like herpes and HPV, and how unaware people have been until now. I'm not holding out, though, as people need their points of criticism. After all, what are values but exclusionary tenets in lieu of preference?
    -- Yukio Mishima

-- Maurice Merleau-Ponty

Even though I do not have herpes I sometimes get an aphtha in mouth or in the throat. My doctor said that you get this stuff when the immune system is temporarily low. But I get this crap every few months. But I also don't know if there is any medicine I can take to boost my immune system.
    As a child I would often get colds and then my parents took me to a doctor who drew some blood from me and I don't know what he did with it but he made a serum out of it and I had to take 1 drop every day (orally) and then I didn't catch colds anymore so often. I don't remember how this was called and if it's even scientifically accepted or if it rather belongs to the homeopathy corner but it seemed to help. Maybe I should do this again.

Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you have Herpes consider the following:

Isoprinosine
    Acyclovir
    Cimetidine
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

And if you have never had any herpes can you take arginine?

And what if you have had it can you not take arginine because it could cause an outbreak?