octane7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy why should i work out?

i'm having problems staying consistent, basically i'll workout and stay clean for a week, then give up become really un-motivated for a month, then work out for maybe a few more days then back to nothing, etc.

i'm just so sick of waking up, taking down so many shakes etc. motivation needed

why should i work out anymore, why do u?
    never be bullied into silence.
    never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    accept no one's definition of your life;
    define yourself.

Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dont know what sort of answer your looking for. Staying motivated is hard, but if you want a better body bad enough, then you'll stick to it. And really, it isnt as if bodybuilding takes up too much time really, at least not for me. The hardest part is eating, no doubt, but just choke everything down best you can. When you start seeing results my bet is that will be all the motivation you need.

Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stay healthy, girls like it, i do it for myself. just makes you feel better after you lift, gives you more self-confidence.

whatever, thres a lot of benefits of lifting.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i look in the mirror and notice when people look at me when i walk around. thats all the motivation i need.

lifting when you're pissed = awesome. just release all your anger into lifting and you'll feel great when you're done.

R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    because you're posting on this board, do you wanna be some goomba that posts on a bodybuilding board and doesn't even lift?

and lift for strength, lifting for girls, lifting out of anger, etc., they'll only motivate you for so long, once you lift for strength, and see yourself becoming more and more powerful, you'll be addicted
    "Live like a bad son of a bitch and let's play some ball"
    - Lawrence Taylor

hang cleans - 315x3
    squats - 365x17, 435x10, 500x1, all with wraps only
    bench - 375x1, 225x23
    incline - 315x3

HARDCORE Croquet

PM me if I owe you reps and it's been 3+ days since the bet

laminatedworm is on a distinguished road. (+10) laminatedworm is on a distinguished road. (+10) laminatedworm is on a distinguished road. (+10) laminatedworm is on a distinguished road. (+10) laminatedworm is on a distinguished road. (+10) laminatedworm is on a distinguished road. (+10) laminatedworm is on a distinguished road. (+10) laminatedworm is on a distinguished road. (+10) laminatedworm is on a distinguished road. (+10) laminatedworm is on a distinguished road. (+10) laminatedworm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    read some of the articles from here, http://www.animalpak.com/html/main_sections.cfm?id=43. i always find them motivating.
    "Shut the f... up and train"
    -------------------------------

Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you can't stay motivated and dedicated this isn't the sport for you. Only you can provide the answer if your sick of it don't do it anymore no one is forcing you to workout. Obviously the pros and cons of working out heavily out weight eachother. Working out sets the foundation for a healthy lifestyle and self confidence builder. It also is a self discipline hobby that will help set you straight for years to come. What is not to like about working out if making shakes and meals is too much for you then this isn't the sport for you it's simple.

Cut me off at the knee BruTaL_FeUd's Avatar
    BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well, I get my motivation from the following:

-Listening to music while lifting
    - 'Mente sanum in corpori sanum' (I don't know if the conjugation is 100% accurate) which basically means 'Healthy mind in Healthy body'. I think the basis of a balanced and hence enjoyable existance can be boiled down to that ancient greek proverb.
    -Girls, obviously. They like it.
    -Competing with friends. Healthy competing, not hate. Don't get confused between the two.
    -Feeling great after a workout. Tired, yes. Satisfied, yes.
    -I say to myself that life is all about me, only I can make a change in my perception of it. In the gym, I see a worl in miniature; The harder I work, the more far I get and the faster I get there.
    -I've always had some sort of unexplainable frenzy towards loneliness, I like to work on my own; I like to walk to the bus station with my dirty bag hanging from my shoulder and raise my hand to signal the bus driver to stop. I love the rush that goes to my brain as I listen to 'LEt's do This Now' in the bus, mentally warming up for the gym. There's nothing like walking up into that place, no matter how dirty or old it is and say to yourself that it's all up to you. The gym is yours, no one will help you but then again, no one will limit you: It's just you and whatever you make of itl
    'Kites rise highest against the wind -- not with it. '

smalls4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smalls4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

After the day of school I am VERY stressed, I come home, and the god damn answering machine keeps beeping, everyday when I come home there's blank messeges left on the machine, but i have to check them just incase if it's something important. I get very aggrevated.

I usually go to the bathroom after that, and notice a zit that's killing me, then I punch the wall as hard as I can after I try and pop it, and it doesn't pop. I always had a headache and didn't sleep well. Seriously, wanted to beat the **** out of something, the first thing I could find. I would start punching things for the smallest reasons.

After I got a membership to the gym (last week, although I was already in good shape from genes and small @ home workouts), I noticed I was a lot happier person. I havn't punched anything ever since I went to the gym for the first time.

I noticed that working out has been a very good stress releiver and life enhancer. Also helps me stay awake in school and sleep better. After a stressful day at school, nothing is better then lifting till you cannot lift no more at the gym

Reps Are Worthless bodydropped96's Avatar
    bodydropped96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydropped96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydropped96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydropped96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydropped96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ****ing you need to find your own motivation, dont do it for girls, you can get girls without working out, do it for yourself,
    Bryan

United States Marine Corps

Marshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

To look good

There are times when I am really not motivated to go to the gym, but what makes me keep going is looking in the mirror everyday and seeing that my body is getting more defined every day. I want to have a cut body with 6 pack and the whole deal, so thats what keeps me motivated:}

3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is just a thought, but maybe you shouldn't. Working-out is not the only way to get in shape. There are other ways. Why do I work-out then, because I like it. I like to push myself beyond what most people even feel. I like like it because it releases my stress from school, homework, and tests. Because when I'm there I have to block everything out of my mind and think of nothing, but the weights.

Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wink

Originally Posted by octane7
    why should i work out anymore?
    So you can look like this
    Attached Images

krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We can't make you do anything. It's your own choice. I do the same **** you do. I have been doing it for 2 years alrdy. I'm still pretty much the same size. Always gonig on and off. I coulda been huge by now if I stuck with it. But nope, i'm still the same skinny chucky gut guy. I hate myself.

Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Diab0lic

he could hold a lighter in the gab between his abbs :O

Registered User mynameisgeorgel's Avatar
    mynameisgeorgel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mynameisgeorgel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mynameisgeorgel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're already skinny, have a girlfriend, happy with yourself etc. then you're right. theres no need too. but for me and a lot of people on here, we were tired of being fat, and looking bad. The thing that motivates me, is getting on this website and seeing all of these ripped 14 year olds.
    19 years old

5'9

195 lbs

wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Diab0lic
    Is that you?

strive to be the biggest KPHammer's Avatar
    KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by octane7
    i'm having problems staying consistent, basically i'll workout and stay clean for a week, then give up become really un-motivated for a month, then work out for maybe a few more days then back to nothing, etc.

i'm just so sick of waking up, taking down so many shakes etc. motivation needed

why should i work out anymore, why do u?
    why not workout?

i work out because i love the feeling, the discipline, the mentality it takes, the confidence..and the list goes on...it takes dedication just like everything else in life..in my eyes, if you can conquer bodybuilding then you can conquer life, and all the hardship that comes your way. and if bodybuilding isn't something you want to do then dont do it..bodybuilding is something you have to put your all into, if your going to go half-assed the whole way then dont even start..but if your willing to work your ass off in the gym and choke down food and supps everyday and keep at it.. you will reap all the sweet awards bodybuilding has to offer..and it is definetly worth it in the long run.
    *OTHS 1000 lb. club member*

"Strength is the product of struggle and pain"

"We must train from the inside out. Using our strengths to attack and nullify any weaknesses. It's not about denying a weakness may exist, but about denying its right to persist."

-currently bulking-

Tight_ass_motha_****a webslinger's Avatar
    webslinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webslinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webslinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webslinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webslinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webslinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webslinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by krayZee
    We can't make you do anything. It's your own choice. I do the same **** you do. I have been doing it for 2 years alrdy. I'm still pretty much the same size. Always gonig on and off. I coulda been huge by now if I stuck with it. But nope, i'm still the same skinny chucky gut guy. I hate myself.
    LOL! you hate yourself?!?!?! im sorry
    \___/
    |+_-| V,,

juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000)
    why should YOU workout??

i think you should stop buddy.
    "Wow Strong Arms"

strive to be the biggest KPHammer's Avatar
    KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KPHammer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by juanca
    why should YOU workout??

i think you should stop buddy.
    nah, i wouldnt say that..we've all had times when we've been discouraged. you just got to work through it.
    *OTHS 1000 lb. club member*

"Strength is the product of struggle and pain"

"We must train from the inside out. Using our strengths to attack and nullify any weaknesses. It's not about denying a weakness may exist, but about denying its right to persist."

-currently bulking-

Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wannabe-strong
    Is that you?
    Nah bro, soon tho

Im getting to his size but Im nowhere near as lean